Is 'Nintendo Network' region locked?

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • CyborgD 1 Dec 2012 10:44:18 22 posts
    Seen 45 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Would like to know if anyone has any info on this as my Miiverse is mostly consisting of languages i do not understand :/(Spanish, French and German etc).
  • CyborgD 1 Dec 2012 10:50:30 22 posts
    Seen 45 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Oh forget this, just this moment noticed you can change all things region related at the top of the Miiverse menu!!
  • Gambit1977 1 Dec 2012 10:52:00 9,641 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    To a point it seems to be, in that I could register my WiiU as being in guernsey and update it, but NN isn't available here. I changed it UK and it worked.

But in answer to your bit about Miiverse, I have a few English but most seem to be Italian or German! Looks like Miiverse is, rather than the whole network.
  • Gambit1977 1 Dec 2012 10:52:26 9,641 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Ah! Good spot :lol:
  • CyborgD 1 Dec 2012 11:43:49 22 posts
    Seen 45 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @Gambit1977 Im loving this thing, discovering new tidbits each time i turn it on, the Zombie U Miiverse board had me in stitches last night, take a look!

Still having issues with connectivity though, which is a downer as i cant post to Miiverse as often as i like! Tried so many settings and configurations, i just hope Nintendo sort this out asap via update or something.
  • Baleoce 1 Dec 2012 15:11:25 1,185 posts
    Seen 29 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    It was when I went to sleep after playing Sonic Kart in bed til I passed out, popped it on the cradle, woke up in the morning, booted up miiverse and checked what everyyone had been up to, I knew I'd made a good choice.

I love the bookmarks layout in the browser, and practically every feature of the browser. Can't wait for more sites to ditch flash and get going properly with html5. Set myself up a nice little corner with a few charge spots and a comfy chair to play in the other room as well. Loving it so far.

Steam: Baleoce
    PSN: Baleoce
    Nintendo Network: Baleoce

• Phishfood 3 Dec 2012 22:07:35 51 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    When you post you can tap the picture of your Mii to change their facial expression.
  • Luckyjim 3 Dec 2012 23:17:16 2,873 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    My lovely wife surprised me with a Wii U today. After an age setting up - and being one of those unfortunate souls not to get a boxed Nintendoland from Amazon - I'm finally good to go. Feel free to add me. I'll start going through the list adding others.

NNID: Luckyjim
  • Luckyjim 3 Dec 2012 23:20:56 2,873 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Nuts. Wrong thread. Responded in the proper thread now. That'll teach me to post in the dark on an iPhone without my glasses.
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next