Oldschool RPG Chaos Chonicles

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • AssassinNo3 20 Nov 2012 10:09:45 2 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Chaos Chronicles is the name of a new turn-based RPG and it sounds very promising!
    There are screenshots and informations on their developer blog - you should check it out: http://www.chaos-chronicles.com/

On their blog these guys promise a turn-based hexgrid fighting system "that will put a smile on the face of every fan of traditional RPGs"! And lush graphics meeting old-school feeling and also a comprehensive character editor for creating your very own hero.
    Sounds almost too good to be true!
    So what do you think? Any fans of oldschool turn-based here? :D
  • Stranded87 20 Nov 2012 12:12:29 1,607 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Ignoring the fact that the OP is obviously on the developers pay roll, this looks like exactly the sort of game that I like, so I'll be keeping my eye on it.
  • Doomspoon 21 Nov 2012 00:23:55 2,828 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Stranded87 wrote:
    Ignoring the fact that the OP is obviously on the developers pay roll, this looks like exactly the sort of game that I like, so I'll be keeping my eye on it.
    It does look like it has some potential. Turn based combat is definitely a winner with me. I also like the idea of it being hex based, I wonder if facings will be factored into combat?
  • AssassinNo3 17 Dec 2012 09:35:06 2 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    In the meantime there was a trailer released!
    And it seems like they will keep their promises,
    the game looks awesome! :D

• onestepfromlost 17 Dec 2012 18:47:45 2,571 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    yes i think i may add this to the game i shouldnt buy as i have too many to get through pile and get this, looks rather appealing.
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.