Oldschool RPG Chaos Chonicles

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • AssassinNo3 20 Nov 2012 10:09:45 2 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Chaos Chronicles is the name of a new turn-based RPG and it sounds very promising!
    There are screenshots and informations on their developer blog - you should check it out: http://www.chaos-chronicles.com/

On their blog these guys promise a turn-based hexgrid fighting system "that will put a smile on the face of every fan of traditional RPGs"! And lush graphics meeting old-school feeling and also a comprehensive character editor for creating your very own hero.
    Sounds almost too good to be true!
    So what do you think? Any fans of oldschool turn-based here? :D
  • jabberwoky 20 Nov 2012 10:17:18 465 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Yes. I will be catching this train, absolutely!!
  • Stranded87 20 Nov 2012 12:12:29 857 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Ignoring the fact that the OP is obviously on the developers pay roll, this looks like exactly the sort of game that I like, so I'll be keeping my eye on it.
  • Doomspoon 21 Nov 2012 00:23:55 2,416 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Stranded87 wrote:
    Ignoring the fact that the OP is obviously on the developers pay roll, this looks like exactly the sort of game that I like, so I'll be keeping my eye on it.
    It does look like it has some potential. Turn based combat is definitely a winner with me. I also like the idea of it being hex based, I wonder if facings will be factored into combat?
  • AssassinNo3 17 Dec 2012 09:35:06 2 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    In the meantime there was a trailer released!
    And it seems like they will keep their promises,
    the game looks awesome! :D

• onestepfromlost 17 Dec 2012 18:47:45 2,039 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    yes i think i may add this to the game i shouldnt buy as i have too many to get through pile and get this, looks rather appealing.
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next