Tritton headset - odd audio issue.

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • 1Dgaf 19 Nov 2012 23:36:53 3,788 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Got a Tritton Detonator. It's been replaced by Madcatz twice before, maybe three times.

Today voice comms on the Xbox were really quiet. Church mouse quiet. Occasionally they'd spike into normal volume.

When I bring up the miniature dashboard menu by pressing the guide button, the navigation sounds (going through menus etc) are quiet there too.

However game audio is fine, audio when navigating the main dashboard is fine and listening to music off the Xbox is fine.

ANy ideas? Could it be the 360 or the red / white / USB leads going from the Tritton to the 360?

www.hatchetjob.com - more than games. "Seemingly trivial, surprisingly deep"

• ILoveThrashMetal 20 Nov 2012 00:10:45 657 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I would say get in contact with the manufacturer, mine gave up the ghost completely last year and were about 5 months out of warranty. Spoke to a lovely chap in customer services who ran through all the checks to see if they would work again to no avail.
    Gave me the address to post to (cost about 15 with insurance) for what I thought would be an expensive repair job. Came back from work 3 days later to find a nice new pair waiting for me.
    Highly impressed :o)

Arsechickens

• Page

of 1

Previous Next