Who has Curiosity? Page 7

• Page

of 7 First / Last

Next
  • TarickStonefire 27 May 2013 08:54:24 2,894 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    sajasanman wrote:
    I think mowgli's entitled to be annoyed by a stupid concept or experiment or whatever you want to call it that was being passed off as entertainment. Especially when the bloke behind it has made some fairly great and iconic games.
    He can be as annoyed as he likes, but he's basing his annoyance on some pretty silly preconceptions about a little app that as always described by 22cans as an engineering experiment that nobody had to have a go on if they'd didnt want.

Raging about nothing.

Any Netflix library in the world for a couple of quid a month? Gimme!

• monkehhh 28 May 2013 22:40:49 3,267 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Too Human: Curiosity Winnerís GODUS Prize Temporary
    "The interesting thing is that what Bryan has won is a grace period where he can be god of gods for a certain amount of time," Molyneux told RPS. "We're talking about that period of time [right now]. It wonít be less than a few months. It might not be more than a year. And then we'll unveil the ability to usurp the god of gods and replace him with someone else. That someone else will then take on all of Bryan's powers."
    http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/05/28/too-human-curiosity-winners-godus-prize-temporary

Edited by monkehhh at 22:41:28 28-05-2013
  • Deleted user 28 May 2013 22:46:22
    If he has any self respect (probably not if he spent any time tapping the cube) then he will want nothing to do with this.
  • TarickStonefire 28 May 2013 22:53:53 2,894 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Yeah yeah yeah we get it, you can't tolerate it when other people like stuff you don't understand, you've said about 5 times already.

Edited by TarickStonefire at 22:54:43 28-05-2013

Any Netflix library in the world for a couple of quid a month? Gimme!

• L0cky 28 May 2013 23:01:02 1,498 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    mowgli wrote:
    If he has any self respect (probably not if he spent any time tapping the cube) then he will want nothing to do with this.
    Last I read he only got it an hour before it finished.
  • Moot_Point 22 Jan 2014 16:55:38 3,912 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I this game finished now then?

Edit; Sorry, I see it has. Don't Worry.

Edited by Moot_Point at 16:57:01 22-01-2014

================================================================================

mowgli wrote: I thought the 1 married the .2 and founded Islam?

• Page

of 7 First / Last

Next