Playstation Plus (Vita) Page 31

  • Page

    of 39 First / Last

  • Moot_Point 22 Jan 2014 11:27:56 4,391 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    This issue is a medal I wear with pride!

    ================================================================================

    mowgli wrote: I thought the 1 married the .2 and founded Islam?

  • Flying_Pig 22 Jan 2014 13:07:25 11,221 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    aros wrote:
    Has there been any confirmation yet? I really hope that is the list as it's been a long time since there were 5 games I didn't have and several months since anything for Vita I didn't already own. Perils of buying so many games!
    Tomorrow, apparently.
  • aros 23 Jan 2014 14:25:04 3,083 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Rumoured games confirmed :D
  • Flying_Pig 23 Jan 2014 18:19:39 11,221 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Indeedy.  I guess I'll eventually give Modnation Racers a go,  but still have Sonic unplayed. No idea what Dynasty Warriors is all about...
  • kentmonkey 23 Jan 2014 18:21:37 20,800 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @Flying_Pig Hitting X. Or Square. Maybe Circle. One of them anyway. That's pretty much it.
  • aros 24 Jan 2014 11:06:46 3,083 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Pig :o Sonic is fantastic! I was a hardcore Nintendo fan until this gen and even I loved the nostalgia trip of All Stars. I really, really want a sequel with a car designs for previous generations IN that generation's graphics though.
  • Flying_Pig 24 Jan 2014 13:07:33 11,221 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    aros wrote:
    Pig :o Sonic is fantastic! I was a hardcore Nintendo fan until this gen and even I loved the nostalgia trip of All Stars. I really, really want a sequel with a car designs for previous generations IN that generation's graphics though.
    I've no doubt that Sonic is great (although the demo didn't do much for me), I've just not gotten around to it yet - too busy playing OlliOlli and Terraria. I got Rayman Legends for Christmas along with Dragon's Crown (swapsie), Muramasa Rebirth and P4G (both PSN Sale) and haven't touched any of them!!

    I'm actually relieved that this months PS+ titles look a bit average
  • aros 27 Jan 2014 09:12:48 3,083 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Wow you've got lots of catching up to do. I'm trying to do the same tbh, hoping to at least complete Ghost of Sparta and play GTA:LCS to where I'm bored and happy to delete it to save some memory card space.
  • Widge Moderator 15 Feb 2014 14:23:58 13,710 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    The Terraria deal runs out the day before I get paid. Might just bite the bullet and go for it.

    Now hankering for a bigger card. I want to keep a scattering of small instant games and a couple of biggies present.

    _ _ _

    www.inverted-audio.com

  • aros 17 Feb 2014 09:18:08 3,083 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Oh you definitely need Terraria Widge.
  • Deleted user 17 February 2014 09:37:35
    Have March's PS Plus bonuses been announced? After a few rough months I'm wondering whether it's worth renewing my sub when it expires in March.
  • aros 17 Feb 2014 11:12:07 3,083 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    March PS+ rumours:


    For the PlayStation 4, “Dead Nation,” will be free in March. And for the PlayStation 3, “Tomb Raider” and “Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons” will also be free on PS Plus.

    For the Vita, “Smart As” and “Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate HD” are free.
    Sounds good to me. I'll be delighted with 2 more Vita games I don't have. Although I bought Brothers in the recent sale, I'm very happy with ps3 Tomb Raider. Not sure about Dead Nation as it was announced for Vita then nothing more has ever been heard. I haven't touched my Plus ps3 copy as I've been waiting for Vita.
  • Deleted user 17 February 2014 12:38:45
    Huh, shame :-(

    Thinking that letting it lapse and picking it back up later might be a wise move
  • Widge Moderator 17 Feb 2014 13:33:13 13,710 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    They should give away more of the PSone catalogue on PSN+. Seems ripe for it.

    _ _ _

    www.inverted-audio.com

  • aros 17 Feb 2014 13:53:23 3,083 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    They used to but too many people complained it was a rip off. :(
  • TarickStonefire 17 Feb 2014 13:56:20 3,257 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Widge wrote:
    The Terraria deal runs out the day before I get paid. Might just bite the bullet and go for it.

    Now hankering for a bigger card. I want to keep a scattering of small instant games and a couple of biggies present.
    I'll Paypal you the money if you like dude :)

    Any Netflix library in the world for a couple of quid a month? Gimme!

  • TarickStonefire 17 Feb 2014 13:58:06 3,257 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    aros wrote:
    They used to but too many people complained it was a rip off. :(
    A rip-off to put PSone stuff on PS+? Well, it would be if that was *all* they put on there, but I don't see why they couldn't add a single PSone game a month in addition to the two (recently pretty meh, maybe that's just me) standard Vita offerings per month.

    Probably licensing stopping them, or accountants. I do wonder how much they make selling those games still!

    Edited by TarickStonefire at 13:58:53 17-02-2014

    Any Netflix library in the world for a couple of quid a month? Gimme!

  • TarickStonefire 17 Feb 2014 14:09:52 3,257 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Widge wrote:
    The Terraria deal runs out the day before I get paid. Might just bite the bullet and go for it.
    Check your PMs...

    Any Netflix library in the world for a couple of quid a month? Gimme!

  • aros 17 Feb 2014 14:18:36 3,083 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I agree. PS1 games for free perhaps have limited benefits for Sony or the publishers though, since the used market isn't taking sales
  • PazJohnMitch 17 Feb 2014 14:42:00 8,418 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    There were lots of complaints about the idea of adding PSP games to suplement the Vita ones. (GTA LCS is the only one I have seen since I got plus).

    Personally I would welcome a few of the better PSP games. The MGS ones in particular around the time of MGSV for instance. (Or Crisis Core alongside FFXV).

    Also more people should play TitS. So even though I have that I would be happy to see it on plus.
  • PazJohnMitch 17 Feb 2014 14:44:23 8,418 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    aros wrote:
    I agree. PS1 games for free perhaps have limited benefits for Sony or the publishers though, since the used market isn't taking sales
    Generally needs to coincide with a new game. Tomb Raider would therefore be a good fit at the moment. Or a Thief game if one of the early ones made it to PS1?
  • Load_2.0 17 Feb 2014 14:58:23 19,457 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Godhand!

    They would make a fortune in replacing peoples smashed Vita's.
  • Flying_Pig 17 Feb 2014 15:31:31 11,221 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    PazJohnMitch wrote:
    Also more people should play TitS. So even though I have that I would be happy to see it on plus.
    Defintely. I'd love to have TitS on my Vita
  • FanBoysSuck 17 Feb 2014 16:03:02 1,531 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    PazJohnMitch wrote:
    There were lots of complaints about the idea of adding PSP games to suplement the Vita ones. (GTA LCS is the only one I have seen since I got plus).

    Personally I would welcome a few of the better PSP games. The MGS ones in particular around the time of MGSV for instance. (Or Crisis Core alongside FFXV).

    Also more people should play TitS. So even though I have that I would be happy to see it on plus.
    I can see them doing that when TitS part 2 hit actually, it'd be a great way to get people into the series considering there's been quite a few in Japan now, including a Vita one fairly recently.

    For the emperor!

  • hypoBla5t 17 Feb 2014 16:10:34 1,465 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Flying_Pig wrote:
    PazJohnMitch wrote:
    Also more people should play TitS. So even though I have that I would be happy to see it on plus.
    Defintely. I'd love to have TitS on my Vita
    Scanning this post for innuendo...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    Inconclusive.
  • Kafeen 17 Feb 2014 16:20:15 555 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Now I want to know what TitS is but I'm not googling that while I'm at work.
  • Kay 17 Feb 2014 16:28:06 17,938 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Try googling Trails in the Sky, which is perfectly safe for work. :)
  • PazJohnMitch 17 Feb 2014 16:40:35 8,418 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    If you want the full title it is:

    Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
  • Flying_Pig 17 Feb 2014 18:59:05 11,221 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    PazJohnMitch wrote:
    If you want the full title it is:

    Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
    Possibly the best RPG on the PSP. 
  • jonsaan 17 Feb 2014 19:14:47 25,369 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Trails in the Sky over Unusual Terrain.

    FCUTA!

  • Page

    of 39 First / Last

Log in or register to reply