of 39 First / Last

• PazJohnMitch 6 Sep 2013 13:36:06 8,044 posts
    Seen 54 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    JSR was a Dreamcast game.
  • lucky_jim 9 Sep 2013 05:13:28 5,294 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Arsecakes. My plus sub auto-renewed for a year at midnight, and I was going to take advantage of the 15-month deal literally today - the only reason I hadn't yet is that I wasn't sure how much I had in that bank account,

Anything I can do, or do I just have to suck it up?
  • GuiltySpark 9 Sep 2013 05:49:23 6,383 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Suck it up! It could be worse, I bought a year's worth of Plus a while ago, after buying a three month one.

Turns out I completely forgot to redeem the year code, and my Plus was just the three month one auto-renewing itself.

I am a complete tit.

Get bent.

• TheMayorOfJugs 9 Sep 2013 06:01:52 3,522 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Personally I think that's more pf a nipplescones moment. Hard luck though.
  • CosmicFuzz 9 Sep 2013 11:05:54 24,242 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I'd email Sony customer services, they're pretty decent about refunds for that sort of reason. Someone here bought Dark Souls or something the day before it went on sale, and they refunded him.

Our month-long focus on indie games starts with my look at the PS4's best game (still): Resogun!

• monkman76 9 Sep 2013 11:16:15 4,236 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Ha, that was me - managed to buy Demons Souls just *before* I renewed my PS+ sub, totally my own fault but they still refunded me.
  • griff0x 9 Sep 2013 15:21:40 713 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    quick question re: ps+ and vita. once a title goes into the free for ps+ memebers does it remain there? im trying to grab ninja gaiden and am logged into ps+ account but its trying to charge me 17 quid for it as a discounted price rather than free. I presume its just been removed as a free title.

only just grabbed the vita ready for ps4 launch.
  • Widge Moderator 9 Sep 2013 15:22:31 13,544 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Yeah, it cycles. If it is gone, then it is gone...

_ _ _

www.inverted-audio.com

• nickthegun 9 Sep 2013 15:23:12 59,876 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    nvm

Edited by nickthegun at 15:23:38 09-09-2013

---------------------------------------------------------
    someone say something funny

• griff0x 9 Sep 2013 15:33:11 713 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    thx...

wont be missing any more :)
  • Load_2.0 9 Sep 2013 15:35:07 19,253 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Yeah I missed NG as well, shame I loved that game.

Got the big card now so will grab a few.
  • lucky_jim 9 Sep 2013 15:35:33 5,294 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Well, my situation's got pretty bizarre. Despite having got the emails from Sony confirming the wallet transaction and the renewal, I got one this morning saying that they couldn't charge my card - but it's all still showing as having been completed on my transaction history on the SEN website.

Unfortunately their only response to my email was one telling me to call an 0844 number, which I can't do as I am outside the UK.

I guess it's possible they've halted the transaction in response to my email, but can't discuss it via email (hence asking me to call). The other possibility is that the money wasn't there - it's a UK account I only use for online purchases, which I transfer money into as and when.

But neither if those explains why it's still showing on my SEN transaction history. Any ideas?
  • mrpon 9 Sep 2013 16:10:24 28,893 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Load_2.0 wrote:
    Remember, you don't have to download them, just completing the purchase on SEN is sufficient to add it to your library.

Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

• Load_2.0 9 Sep 2013 16:13:39 19,253 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Oh, crap! I could have had it.
  • mrpon 9 Sep 2013 16:16:50 28,893 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    :( yeah don't think enough people realise you can just add shit to your purchase history then download whenever you like.

• nickthegun 9 Sep 2013 16:19:28 59,876 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Yeah, hoover up the content from the website at work and then grab them from your download list as and when.

---------------------------------------------------------
    someone say something funny

• aros 20 Sep 2013 09:52:41 2,845 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I've never played a Katamari game before, aside from a demo of one of them so I'm quite looking forward to the + offering. Is anyone else?
  • Murbal 20 Sep 2013 09:56:55 22,204 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @aros nope. Possibly because I already own it but also because it's not a great game.
  • elhozzo 20 Sep 2013 10:01:54 309 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    @aros - I am ... I am in the same boat as you, only played the demo of a PS3 game, so it had been hovering in my Amazon/Zavvi basket for a while, had seen that US Plus people got it for less than $4 recently, so I am delighted its in plus, seems the perfect plus game, not too large (600MB), completeable in a few hours, looks fun, can't wait till wednesday.
    its definitely one of those plus games that helps me off-set the cost of plus, because at some point I would have paid for it, but having it for a couple of years as 'rental' is perfects (realistically, I don't go back to old games that much so like Limbo, Mutants Attack, Uncharted, and other Vita Plus games I have completed, I am happy just to have a long rental of it)
  • Deleted user 20 September 2013 10:18:22
    Katamari is one of my favourite series of all time. Katamari 1 and 2 are amazing. I hope this one is good too.
  • chub 20 Sep 2013 22:56:11 451 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    We Love Katamari was brilliant on the PS2. The later ones I've played have been less so. I'll give the Vita one a go, but I'm not that hopeful.
  • HiddenAway 25 Sep 2013 20:16:47 14,887 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    It's about time I made an update to the OP. A reminder of what's gone and what not to expect in the near future...

Little King's Story (PSN+ September)
    Urban Trials Freestyle (PSN+ September)

Stealth Inc. A Clone in the Dark (PSN+ September - PS3 Cross Buy)
    Jak & Daxter Trilogy (PSN+ September - PS3 Cross Buy)
    Lego Lord of the Rings (PSN+ August)
    When Vikings Attack (PSN+ August)

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus (PSN+ July)
    Unit 13 (PSN+ July)

Rayman Origins (PSN+ June)
    Coconut Dodge (PSN+ June)

Velocity Ultra (PSN+ May)
    Sine Mora (PSN+ May)

Thomas Was Alone (PSN+ April)
    Virtue's Last Reward (PSN+ April)

Puddle (PSN+ March)
    Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (PSN+ March)

Lumines: Electronic Symphony (PSN+ February)
    WipEout 2048 (PSN+ February)

The Pinball Arcade (PSN+ January)
    Jet Set Radio (PSN+ January)

Big Sky Infinity (PSN+ December)
    Knytt Underground (PSN+ December)
    Mortal Kombat (PSN+ December)

Chronovolt (was on PSN+ at launch)
    Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack (was on PSN+ at launch)

Also, a quick reminder that I partly expect Gravity Rush and Uncharted: Golden Abyss to be swapped out soon (November/December time) so if you haven't grabbed them yet, I advise you be quick (though obviously when the store is online!)

On Twitter: @HiddenAway1

• Flying_Pig 25 Sep 2013 20:32:44 10,982 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @HiddenAway - good effort :)
  • aros 26 Sep 2013 10:02:33 2,845 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Load_2.0 wrote:
    Yeah I missed NG as well, shame I loved that game.

It's pretty good on Vita. I've played through the first 3 levels I think. Gets bloody hard extremely quickly though. It's in danger of being deleted to make room for the newest PS+ titles tbh.

Considering picking up Uncharted:GA if I can find it for around 10 to free up card space. Anyone who got it free after owning want to sell it to me for 10?
  • aros 26 Sep 2013 10:05:34 2,845 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Wipeout I never made time to get into, MGS:HD own it on + and physical and have not played, VLR I downloaded for a 3rd time the other day but yet to open it, Puddle i've never downloaded. Wow + is amazing value when you see that list - literally too many titles to have time to play!
  • elhozzo 26 Sep 2013 10:22:40 309 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    @Hidden-Away, as Flying_Pig said, good effort ... but you did leave off (maybe deliberately) Limbo... which was in PS+ (In June, I think) if you had taken it when it was offered as PS3 version in December

Fav Month looking back (from a pure Vita perspective) is probably April (although Sept was strong thanks to cross-buys), but June (Rayman) including Limbo was also great.
  • Deleted user 26 September 2013 16:03:32
    Great list, good to know what we can rule out appearing in future.
  • Carlo 1 Oct 2013 13:51:51 18,054 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I Don't understand something. Is Uncharted 3 free (As this implies? I can't select it to buy @ 0

PSN ID: Djini

• mrpon 1 Oct 2013 13:55:04 28,893 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Yeah it's free on IGC at the moment.

Try here.

• Carlo 1 Oct 2013 14:04:33 18,054 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    XCOM, Far Cry 3, Drakes 3, Stealth Inc, Katamari, and Ghana sisters free on PS+... Which is 40 for a year!

I've overwhelmed!

My Vita just lit up saying 'Near' found a game for me too. I'm struggling to play Killzone with all these freebies!

PSN ID: Djini

• Page

of 39 First / Last