• Page

of 2 First / Last

Next
  • MrSemprini 13 Nov 2012 14:54:02 9,330 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    kalel wrote:
    MrSemprini wrote:

A race of topless, large-breasted women from the planet Angvia, in another dimension, come to earth to kidnap women to repopulate their planet.
    Boy are they going to be annoyed when they realise their error.
    I don't think I'd be spoiling much by revealing that such trivial details barely register in a masterpiece like this.

Besides, the annoyance of a gender faux-pas is nothing compared to when the supreme leader realises their invasion of Earth has been foiled by Charles Hawtrey.
  • whatfruit 13 Nov 2012 15:08:40 1,080 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Where does Chuck Norris's Missing in Action 2 stand in all this?

It is an abomination of a movie with wooden acting, terrible dialouge ("I step on necks"), editing inconsistencies, it includes one of cinema's crappest tourture scenes (taking his trousers off in the square) but all these elements combine and percolate creating the zenith of Chuck Norris's acting career.
  • thelzdking 13 Nov 2012 15:33:20 3,962 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Outlaw with Danny Dyer = hilarity.
  • DFawkes 13 Nov 2012 15:40:00 22,059 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    The Room could be considered so bad it's good I suppose. Lots of stories about it too, like the Director insisting the comedy is intentional despite the cast disagreeing. At the very least check out clips on YouTube.

I'd kick the living daylights out of the producers of Tipping Point - Ghandi

• Page

of 2 First / Last

Next