Support new Dark Medieval MMORPG on Kickstarter

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • Groszq 2 Nov 2012 10:50:41 2 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Probably you have never heard about Gloria Victis, but I think it is worth to support it on the kickstarter. Below I pasted the official info about this MMORPG game.

Kickstarter: Gloria Victis dark medieval MMORPG

"Imagine that you land in a world 20 years after chaotic and bloody events swept across the entire continent in a wave of wars, crusades and unexplained murders. You are a pivot in the middle of the conflict between the descendants of the world's first makers.

You can take one of the sides, join a guild, family or order and in their name retake sacred grounds that other families are trying to claim. You can join with your friends and follow the trail of missing artifacts surrounded by legends. You can delve into the mysteries of unnerving events, learn the history and take possession of the wisdom and glory it holds.

Do know though, that your every step is being watched by enemies that lie in wait for a moment of your weakness. When the time is right for them, they shall take away what is dearest to you."
  • Carlo 2 Nov 2012 10:54:40 17,913 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I've seen a kickstarter for a new game fail after hoovering up all the funds.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/failed-kickstarter-game-provides-lessons-for-over-anticipating-project-development/

So no. Sorry!

PSN ID: Djini

• sport 2 Nov 2012 10:59:29 12,046 posts
    Seen 44 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Pandas or GTFO!!
  • WinterSnowblind 2 Nov 2012 19:50:46 1,190 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    @Carlo Some projects were always going to wind up as failures (although it's worth noting that the game you're talking about has simply lost most of the staff, they're still at least trying to finish it and they're still offering complete refunds to anyone who requests one).

Letting that stop you backing promising projects would be a shame, Kickstarter is doing some really great things for gaming.
  • Bremenacht 2 Nov 2012 20:13:01 15,756 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    The trouble is, whenever I see the acronym 'MMORPG', I am reminded of this:

And I laugh. And move on.

Sorry.

Once an eagle taught me courage. And I will never forget that day

• Page

of 1

Previous Next