The Amazing Spiderman 2 Page 2

  • Page

    of 10 First / Last

  • nickthegun 7 Mar 2013 17:17:20 60,993 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Presumably the Rhino is going to be entirely CGI and hes just providing the voice.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    My man gives real loving that's why I call him Killer
    He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller

  • ecu 7 Mar 2013 17:22:24 77,227 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    varsas wrote:
    darkmorgado wrote:
    Electro is cool, would still love to see the Vulture or Kraven though.

    But MJ? Again? We already had three films of her. I hope they don't go down the whole -Pete-Gwen-MJ love triangle route that 3 managed to bungle so spectacularly.
    That love triangle is part of the Spidey canon so it's likely to be included.

    The early photos of MJ don't look that great so I'm a bit dubious of their choice for the actress :S
    The set photos look bad, yeah. Here's what she usually looks like:

    http://i.imgur.com/Y4HgXZs.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/t2mjw.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/iE5md.jpg
  • Deleted user 7 March 2013 17:22:27
    I hope it's not CGI. I hope he's in a ridiculous costume. Paul Giamatti as an 8ft unstoppable powerhouse would make me want to watch it.
  • Deleted user 7 March 2013 17:23:40
    ecureuil wrote:
    varsas wrote:
    darkmorgado wrote:
    Electro is cool, would still love to see the Vulture or Kraven though.

    But MJ? Again? We already had three films of her. I hope they don't go down the whole -Pete-Gwen-MJ love triangle route that 3 managed to bungle so spectacularly.
    That love triangle is part of the Spidey canon so it's likely to be included.

    The early photos of MJ don't look that great so I'm a bit dubious of their choice for the actress :S
    The set photos look bad, yeah. Here's what she usually looks like:

    http://i.imgur.com/Y4HgXZs.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/t2mjw.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/iE5md.jpg
    Here's what she usually looks like (after Photoshop has been involved). She almost looks computer generated in that third one.
  • mrpon 7 Mar 2013 17:24:12 29,402 posts
    Seen 52 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    It's not CGI, apparently he's struggling with the costume.

    Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

  • ecu 7 Mar 2013 17:26:51 77,227 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    meme wrote:
    ecureuil wrote:
    varsas wrote:
    darkmorgado wrote:
    Electro is cool, would still love to see the Vulture or Kraven though.

    But MJ? Again? We already had three films of her. I hope they don't go down the whole -Pete-Gwen-MJ love triangle route that 3 managed to bungle so spectacularly.
    That love triangle is part of the Spidey canon so it's likely to be included.

    The early photos of MJ don't look that great so I'm a bit dubious of their choice for the actress :S
    The set photos look bad, yeah. Here's what she usually looks like:

    http://i.imgur.com/Y4HgXZs.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/t2mjw.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/iE5md.jpg
    Here's what she usually looks like (after Photoshop has been involved). She almost looks computer generated in that third one.
    Well yeah, she's got makeup on, which I'm assuming would also be possible in a blockbuster film.
  • Deleted user 7 March 2013 17:31:42
    She's got makeup and touch-up filters and cloning tools and content-aware filling on too.

    I'm not saying she's bad looking, but next to Emma Stone, even on the on-set shots, she looks positively frumpy.
  • ecu 7 Mar 2013 17:40:38 77,227 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Only photoshop in the third picture. A few more pictures here. Odd that she's been given a massive puffy jacket in the set pictures, does her no favours at all.
  • Deleted user 7 March 2013 17:43:49
    Here's one without the jacket, if it helps

    (ps - it does not)

    Again, not saying she's bad looking, just that she's a somewhat odd choice to put up against Emma Stone in a love triangle scenario. Though I guess life is (supposedly) imitating art (even potentially orchestrated), so there we go.
  • Deckard1 7 Mar 2013 17:47:53 29,133 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Am I the only one that thinks Emma Stone ain't all that and a bag of potato chips.

    She kind of looks like a toad.

    Fish fingers and chips pretty straight forward.

  • Deleted user 7 March 2013 17:48:30
    Your heterosexuality is constantly questioned, though.
  • CosmicFuzz 7 Mar 2013 17:53:40 25,304 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Haha

    How patches are ruining the future of gaming My thoughts.

  • Deckard1 7 Mar 2013 17:58:57 29,133 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I've seen you gremmi. On a scale of heterosexuality I'm a good 74 leagues above you.

    Fish fingers and chips pretty straight forward.

  • ecu 7 Mar 2013 18:01:04 77,227 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Deckard1 wrote:
    Am I the only one that thinks Emma Stone ain't all that and a bag of potato chips.

    She kind of looks like a toad.
    Nah, I agree. Nothing special for a Hollywood actress at least.
  • Deleted user 7 March 2013 18:01:38
    He says whilst moisturising his cuticles and taking his dogs for a walk on pink leashes.
  • Deckard1 7 Mar 2013 18:03:09 29,133 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    The dogs picked the leashes gremmi, not me.

    Fish fingers and chips pretty straight forward.

  • Deckard1 7 Mar 2013 18:08:36 29,133 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    ecureuil wrote:
    Deckard1 wrote:
    Am I the only one that thinks Emma Stone ain't all that and a bag of potato chips.

    She kind of looks like a toad.
    Nah, I agree. Nothing special for a Hollywood actress at least.
    See, thank you. She looks like Baron Greenbacks sexy niece.

    Fish fingers and chips pretty straight forward.

  • liamthemaster 7 Mar 2013 18:10:03 1,608 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    She looks like Maeby from Arrested Development.
  • kalel 7 Mar 2013 18:16:55 89,180 posts
    Seen 49 seconds ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    She's girl next door hot by Hollywood standards, but if you saw her in real life you'd still probably think she was the hottest person you've ever seen.
  • King_Edward 7 Mar 2013 18:24:41 11,466 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    meme wrote:
    Here's one without the jacket, if it helps

    (ps - it does not)

    Again, not saying she's bad looking, just that she's a somewhat odd choice to put up against Emma Stone in a love triangle scenario. Though I guess life is (supposedly) imitating art (even potentially orchestrated), so there we go.
    I'm not a Spidey expert, but isn't Gwen Stacey supposed to be the hotter one?
  • Deckard1 7 Mar 2013 18:26:29 29,133 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I really don't think I would. There's just something off about her face to me. Don't get me wrong, she's still very fit, but I don't think there's anything special about her at all.

    Fish fingers and chips pretty straight forward.

  • ronuds 7 Mar 2013 18:27:15 21,788 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Deckard1 wrote:
    ecureuil wrote:
    Deckard1 wrote:
    Am I the only one that thinks Emma Stone ain't all that and a bag of potato chips.

    She kind of looks like a toad.
    Nah, I agree. Nothing special for a Hollywood actress at least.
    See, thank you. She looks like Baron Greenbacks sexy niece.
    I don't rate her particularly high either (as far as actresses go). Don't think the one playing MJ would be too big a step down.

    Although, she looks about 10 years old.
  • Fatiguez 7 Mar 2013 18:40:09 8,753 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Emma Stone is a 10 you benders

    show me your tits u bitch from ubisoft

  • King_Edward 7 Mar 2013 18:41:17 11,466 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I'd chop off my penis and throw it at her just to say she touched it.
  • Fatiguez 7 Mar 2013 18:42:33 8,753 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    At least someone here is reasonable

    show me your tits u bitch from ubisoft

  • ecu 7 Mar 2013 18:46:35 77,227 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Deckard1 wrote:
    ecureuil wrote:
    Deckard1 wrote:
    Am I the only one that thinks Emma Stone ain't all that and a bag of potato chips.

    She kind of looks like a toad.
    Nah, I agree. Nothing special for a Hollywood actress at least.
    See, thank you. She looks like Baron Greenbacks sexy niece.
    Haha. It's her mouth, it's huge!
  • ronuds 7 Mar 2013 18:54:19 21,788 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I think people like her more because they think 'she looks nice and isn't hot, hot, so she'd be kind and probably date me if I knew her.'

    No she wouldn't, though. She's dating a guy with 20 foot tall hair, which tells me she's as shallow as the next one.
  • Fatiguez 7 Mar 2013 19:04:35 8,753 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    What the fuck are you talking about

    show me your tits u bitch from ubisoft

  • Deckard1 7 Mar 2013 19:19:19 29,133 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Studies have shown that a girls shallowness can be judged by the height of her boyfriends haircut.

    Fish fingers and chips pretty straight forward.

  • ronuds 7 Mar 2013 19:22:48 21,788 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    That there's a 'better chance' with a girl like her, as opposed to someone like Kate Upton, who there's no chance with.

    I'm bringing the reality that there's no chance with toad mouth either, as she likes boys who like themselves enough to have 20 foot hair.
  • Page

    of 10 First / Last

Log in or register to reply