Star Wars: The Force Awakens Page 39

  • Page

    of 135 First / Last

  • LeoliansBro 15 Feb 2013 17:11:05 44,957 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    meme wrote:
    Didn't she go a bit mental on drugs? Margot Kidder did that too. Ended up with no teeth and living in a bin. Iconic women of the late 70s unite!
    Theres, quite famously, the bit in empire when they are in the falcon and she leans on Han Solos shoulder, you can see the single long nail she grew as a coke shovel.
    There are all sorts of stories. Like Lucas telling her to not wear a bra in ANH and then a take later telling her to tape them down, or when Boba Fett said she needed to adjust her gold bikini because all the extras could see the whole damn package.

    LB, you really are a massive geek.

  • LeoliansBro 15 Feb 2013 17:11:53 44,957 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    oceanmotion wrote:
    meme wrote:
    Hamill looks like Palpatine nowadays. I swear his face has actually melted.
    Was in a car crash before Jedi and needed some plastic surgery before Jedi did he not?

    Bit of fitness, a beard, wonders of make up now will be enough.
    Before Empire. Hence the facial scars caused by the Wampa.

    LB, you really are a massive geek.

  • oceanmotion 15 Feb 2013 17:16:42 16,129 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    I quite like the fact that he looks rough as fuck, the idea that the Force would physically wreck you if you channelled it in a lifetime of being a Jedi has the right feel to it.

    His appearence would be natural as he is he only one-of-a-kind character left,. Everyone else would have retired. And please no Chewbacca, 3PO or R2. Let them be.
    Yeah, whether good or evil, Force takes its toll.

    R2 and C3P0 should never ever make a return, not even a nod.

    Chewie, I dunno. Probably too charring with improved technology and I doubt he is the diplomatic type. He would have no place unless they went to Wookie retirement planet.

    Edited by oceanmotion at 17:18:23 15-02-2013
  • Deleted user 15 February 2013 17:17:52
    They could celebrate Life Day on Kashyyyk again.
  • Khanivor 15 Feb 2013 17:20:34 41,267 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Solo and Chewie hanging out. I can see that. 3PO and R2 are also bound to make an appearance. I just hope they aren't central characters.

    I'd like to see Wedge make a cameo. And Ackbar.
  • oceanmotion 15 Feb 2013 17:21:52 16,129 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Kill Wedge. You shall not survive again.
  • Khanivor 15 Feb 2013 17:24:01 41,267 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Based on what has been said before I wouldn't be surprised if Ford only signed on condition that Solo dies.
  • beastmaster 15 Feb 2013 17:25:19 11,993 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    How pissed off would Mark Hamill be if he wasn't in it?

    The Resident Evil films. I'm one of the reasons they keep making them.

  • ecu 15 Feb 2013 17:25:51 77,318 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Khanivor wrote:
    I recall saying earlier in this thread that Ford is really the only human cast member that could make an appearance without it being sad. Hamill and Fisher are both fat as fuck and rough looking. Ford looks old and craggy and pissed off, just like Solo would look as an old man.
    I think Hamill could pull off the old Jedi thing pretty well. I reckon this movie will follow a similar template to the first one, with old Luke now playing the old Ben Kenobi role. He won't be the protagonist, it'll be someone new. Maybe Luke had a kid, or it'll be the child of Leia and Han, who is also a Jedi and has to learn from uncle Luke to destroy the new Sith threat which has just resurfaced.

    I wonder how much they'll retcon from the prequels. I really think they should ignore a lot of the Jedi nonsense that they introduced. No wonder they all died out, since the films establish having the force is genetic and passed down from your parents, yet the Jedi are all celibate and live a monastic life. This retarded Jedi shit that the prequels introduced has become the one that's properly ingrained in pop culture now. You forget that they were much more like normal people in the original films.
  • Khanivor 15 Feb 2013 17:31:52 41,267 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    ecureuil wrote:
    You forget that they were much more like normal people in the original films.
    Old hermit living out in the desert and youg kid who changes the destiny of the entire universe while also happening to be the son of the last remaining member of an ancient order, which the kid then happens to be another last remaining member of.

    Aye, typical Joes :)

    I personally just can't see a fat Skywalker. Here's a guy who was to bring balance to the Force, to bring harmony to the universe and he spends the latter decades of his life sitting around watching holoshows and stuffign his face with Bantha burgers? Probably with his bionic hand stuffed down the front of his robes, Bundy style.
  • Deleted user 15 February 2013 17:32:17
    Khanivor wrote:
    Solo and Chewie hanging out. I can see that. 3PO and R2 are also bound to make an appearance. I just hope they aren't central characters.

    I'd like to see Wedge make a cameo. And Ackbar.
    I'd like to discover this universe has more than 10 people in it that ever do anything.
  • HelloNo 15 Feb 2013 17:38:00 1,278 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Aargh. wrote:
    Khanivor wrote:
    Solo and Chewie hanging out. I can see that. 3PO and R2 are also bound to make an appearance. I just hope they aren't central characters.

    I'd like to see Wedge make a cameo. And Ackbar.
    I'd like to discover this universe has more than 10 people in it that ever do anything.
    Blasphemy, next you'll be saying in Star Trek that the whole bridge crew shouldn't go on away missions.
  • oceanmotion 15 Feb 2013 17:43:17 16,129 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Luke is probably quite famous so I could see him as a recluse eventually and whoever the darkside people are, they go after his more public friends to flush him out.

    Old Solo picking up his grandkids at Jedi school in his hybrid falcon while grandma Leia senses a disturbance in the force but too late to warm grumpy Solo who gets jacked by kidnappers. Master Samuel L Jackson rushes to the scene but turns out he is dead.
  • riceNpea 15 Feb 2013 17:49:03 592 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    any chance that the opening scene is Anakin in the shower and Amidala walks in exclaiming she had a terrible dream?
  • Deleted user 15 February 2013 17:55:01
    Kanjin wrote:
    Aargh. wrote:
    Khanivor wrote:
    Solo and Chewie hanging out. I can see that. 3PO and R2 are also bound to make an appearance. I just hope they aren't central characters.

    I'd like to see Wedge make a cameo. And Ackbar.
    I'd like to discover this universe has more than 10 people in it that ever do anything.
    Blasphemy, next you'll be saying in Star Trek that the whole bridge crew shouldn't go on away missions.
    You mean when they have to go to a planet that may be very dangerous and decide that people like the pilot of the ship needs to go to look at things?

    Other than the engine room, what do the the other couple of hundred people on the Enterprise do? Are they all cleaners?
  • Deleted user 15 February 2013 17:55:29
    riceNpea wrote:
    any chance that the opening scene is Anakin in the shower and Amidala walks in exclaiming she had a terrible dream?
    I would rather Amidala was in the shower in the opening scene.
  • Ged42 15 Feb 2013 18:20:32 7,808 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I can see Hamill playing Luke as an old mentor type, sitting in the ruins of the Jedi Temple teaching a new generation of Jedi, that he has scraped together from the farthest corners of the galaxy.

    Solo as a smuggler king, who has stabilised the outer ring, but is assassinated early in the film. Leia asks Luke to send his Jedi to investigate before the outer rim is ripped apart in the power struggle.

    The film is focussed on the new Jedi and Solo's loyal troops/twilek dancing girls as they kick ass in pursuit of Solo's killer leading to an inevitable show down with the Sith.
  • riceNpea 15 Feb 2013 18:28:47 592 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    how about Hans somehow becomes a vampire and saves Leia's life and she falls in love with him all over again but because she's a massive, unfussy slut with Chewie too who it turns out is a werewolf.
  • Bremenacht 15 Feb 2013 20:04:08 19,663 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Hire them all. Stick them in a care-home in Tatooine and show them being fed soup by blue aliens. Star Wars meets One Foot in the Grave.
  • McGeeza 15 Feb 2013 21:53:18 987 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Khanivor wrote:
    I personally just can't see a fat Skywalker. Here's a guy who was to bring balance to the Force, to bring harmony to the universe and he spends the latter decades of his life sitting around watching holoshows and stuffign his face with Bantha burgers? Probably with his bionic hand stuffed down the front of his robes, Bundy style.
    Fat isn't a problem. He can lose weight. The fact that his face looks like a diseased scrotum, is probably a bigger worry for the producers at the moment.
  • Ged42 15 Feb 2013 23:10:18 7,808 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Bremenacht wrote:
    Hire them all. Stick them in a care-home in Tatooine and show them being fed soup by blue aliens. Star Wars meets One Foot in the Grave.
    /phone rings

    /picks up Wamp Rat

    Hello?
  • ecu 16 Feb 2013 00:51:04 77,318 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    McGeeza wrote:
    Khanivor wrote:
    I personally just can't see a fat Skywalker. Here's a guy who was to bring balance to the Force, to bring harmony to the universe and he spends the latter decades of his life sitting around watching holoshows and stuffign his face with Bantha burgers? Probably with his bionic hand stuffed down the front of his robes, Bundy style.
    Fat isn't a problem. He can lose weight. The fact that his face looks like a diseased scrotum, is probably a bigger worry for the producers at the moment.
    He'll have a beard for sure. So something like this.
  • ecu 16 Feb 2013 01:07:47 77,318 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    http://i.imgur.com/zxtqQMh.jpg
  • Pac-man-ate-my-wife 16 Feb 2013 08:08:26 7,020 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    @ecureuil people get older shocker.
  • riceNpea 16 Feb 2013 11:01:51 592 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    new film idea #3016

    Leia walks into the Cantina Bar, gets drunk and flirts outragiously with everyone in there. Luke, a college student is playing pinball. Gredo reciprocates Leia's flirtatiousness but takes it further and has forceful sex with Leia despite her apparent protestations. Luke, watching and obviously sexually excited, is at first reticent and unsure but once Han eggs him on announcing, 'college boy is next' Luke realises that it's what Leia must've wanted all along and stirs Gredo's porridge.

    Leia runs out of the bar, clothes ripped, bleeding and hysterical, straight into a passing landspeeder. she is hospitalised. there she turns to the dark side, transforms into Darth Leia and becomes vegitarian.

    the story then continues with her evil campaign of terror across thousands of worlds where she advocates the benefits of healthy living by cutting out meat and warns against the falling standards of food testing of meat products.


    edit: speeling

    Edited by riceNpea at 11:08:31 16-02-2013
  • D_arkTrooper 16 Feb 2013 11:07:31 1,348 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    It's Han NOT Hans!

    3DS Friend Code : 5000-2484-1471

    Animal Crossing alter ego: Andy from Stoke

  • Moot_Point 16 Feb 2013 22:32:28 4,616 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago

    ================================================================================

    mowgli wrote: I thought the 1 married the .2 and founded Islam?

  • beastmaster 16 Feb 2013 22:36:10 11,993 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I hope this means more Millennium Falcon action. For me, the coolest spacecraft design ever. I just love the engine sound.

    The Resident Evil films. I'm one of the reasons they keep making them.

  • Moot_Point 16 Feb 2013 22:54:09 4,616 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    This will be OAP Wars, surely?

    ================================================================================

    mowgli wrote: I thought the 1 married the .2 and founded Islam?

  • Page

    of 135 First / Last

Log in or register to reply