New kid in town...

  • Page

    of 3 First / Last

    Previous
  • waterfields1 26 Oct 2012 00:49:15 10 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Hi everybody, Ive used EuroGamer for a long time but for some reason have never thought to register...so here I am !!

    Been to the EuroGamer Expo for the past three years and have loved it ! Been on Youtube commentating and making regular videos for a year and a half now...love that as well...feel free to check out my channel (youtube.com/waterfields1) I do a weekly PS3 News show as well as a load of other stuff....well thats all Ive got to say.....look forward to chatting with you all !

    Waterfields1
  • catterz 26 Oct 2012 00:50:25 8,763 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Sorry kid, I hope you're ready for the next 3 pages of replies.
  • cubbymoore 26 Oct 2012 00:56:42 36,510 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I look forward to chatting with you too.
  • Toonster 26 Oct 2012 00:59:01 6,875 posts
    Seen 38 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Congratulations, waterfields1, you have invoked a rare forum sighting of cubbymoore. May god have mercy on your soul.
  • Mola_Ram 26 Oct 2012 01:01:29 10,921 posts
    Seen 53 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Hey, have you ever looked at Disney.com? A lot of EGers hang out there too - might be a good idea to join up there as well.

    /worth a shot

    Edited by MrTomFTW at 06:25:43 26-10-2012
  • Moot_Point 26 Oct 2012 01:01:39 4,780 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    My signature says it all.
  • kickerconspiracy 26 Oct 2012 01:15:44 494 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I viewed Jessy's webcam once.

    I still have the carpet burns.
  • Jono62 26 Oct 2012 01:16:56 15,128 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Welcome sir.
  • waterfields1 26 Oct 2012 01:30:39 10 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Cheers peeps - what a mighty fine welcome
  • neilka Funniest Forumite, 2014 26 Oct 2012 01:33:08 17,086 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    fuck off
  • Mola_Ram 26 Oct 2012 01:33:54 10,921 posts
    Seen 53 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    That's just his way of saying 'hi'.
  • RobTheBuilder 26 Oct 2012 01:35:48 6,521 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    You do know that saying "hello" on this forum is kind of like saying "Hi Jimmy, have you met my daughter?"...
  • DUFFMAN5 26 Oct 2012 06:28:07 17,279 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Check out the grey writing under this line
  • X201 26 Oct 2012 06:36:11 16,679 posts
    Seen 51 seconds ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Although if you're using mobile view, Duffman's post is meaningless.

    / tees up volley

    ;-)

    Edited by X201 at 06:37:09 26-10-2012
  • CosmicFuzz 26 Oct 2012 06:50:29 29,102 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Do you like films about gladiators?
  • Tabasco 26 Oct 2012 06:57:54 5,794 posts
    Seen 58 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Ever been to a Turkish prison?
  • X201 26 Oct 2012 07:02:07 16,679 posts
    Seen 51 seconds ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Are you the UK Tae Kwando Champion ?
  • Deleted user 26 October 2012 07:30:01
    X201 wrote:
    Although if you're using mobile view, Duffman's post is meaningless.

    / tees up volley

    ;-)
    Most of Duffman's posts are meaningless...

    /dispatches volley into top corner

    ;)
  • Ziz0u 26 Oct 2012 08:24:13 9,035 posts
    Seen 53 seconds ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Hey
  • X201 26 Oct 2012 08:48:59 16,679 posts
    Seen 51 seconds ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Just to clarify for the new fella.

    Duffman is one of the nice guys on the forum, and his posts are very informative and knowledgeable.



    Following receipt of a complaint from Mr Duffman, X201 has removed part of this post.

    I apologise for any distress caused to Mr Duffman by the references to him. The post otherwise remains as originally published.
  • Stickman 26 Oct 2012 08:49:16 29,660 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    cubbymoore wrote:
    I look forward to chatting with you too.
    Wait! What?! Cubby! Where'd you come from?
  • Deleted user 26 October 2012 08:50:48
    @X201 :D
  • ED209 26 Oct 2012 08:53:16 505 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Stickman wrote:
    cubbymoore wrote:
    I look forward to chatting with you too.
    Wait! What?! Cubby! Where'd you come from?
    HILARIOUS ANSWERS:
    -the end of his cock
    -his mother's womb
    -Reading
    -all of the above simultaneously
  • DUFFMAN5 26 Oct 2012 08:58:08 17,279 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    X201 wrote:
    Just to clarify for the new fella.

    Duffman is one of the nice guys on the forum, and his posts are very informative and knowledgeable.



    Following receipt of a complaint from Mr Duffman, X201 has removed part of this post.

    I apologise for any distress caused to Mr Duffman by the references to him. The post otherwise remains as originally published.
    I am rather great, thank you for noticing. My guns are nearly 18" you know. I'm hitting a most muscular as I type...which aint easy ;)

    Just you wait until I start laping you at Forza*


    *as in, you start laping me in Forza
  • Carlo 26 Oct 2012 08:59:21 18,566 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    ED209 wrote:
    Stickman wrote:
    cubbymoore wrote:
    I look forward to chatting with you too.
    Wait! What?! Cubby! Where'd you come from?
    HILARIOUS ANSWERS:
    -the end of his cock
    -his mother's womb
    -Reading
    -all of the above simultaneously
    That one is not actually funny.
  • sport 26 Oct 2012 09:02:33 13,085 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    As much as I love to welcome new members, putting a link to your youtube channel/blog/affiliate network etc etc just reeks of spammy intentions. At least spend a couple of months gaining some trust and rapport with the rest of us cunts.

    oh..and TITS OR GTFO!
  • ED209 26 Oct 2012 09:07:58 505 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Carlo wrote:
    ED209 wrote:
    Stickman wrote:
    cubbymoore wrote:
    I look forward to chatting with you too.
    Wait! What?! Cubby! Where'd you come from?
    HILARIOUS ANSWERS:
    -the end of his cock
    -his mother's womb
    -Reading
    -all of the above simultaneously
    That one is not actually funny.
    It's a town in Berkshire.

    /may have made that up
  • FartPipe 26 Oct 2012 09:14:17 4,230 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I'm a newb too, hello everyone.
  • Ziz0u 26 Oct 2012 09:16:45 9,035 posts
    Seen 53 seconds ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    You can get the fuck out of here, OptimusPube.
  • Trane 26 Oct 2012 09:27:27 4,060 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    PS3 n00b.
  • Page

    of 3 First / Last

    Previous
Log in or register to reply