1. Deftones - Manchester Apollo Nov 2010 - Incredible and majestic, an atmosphere that I can't quite put into words from the crowd.
2. At the Drive In - Leeds Festival 2000 - You know how good people said they were live, they were that and more.
3. Skindred - (various) - One of the most consistently brilliant to watch live bands around
4. In Flames - Sheffield Corporation 2007ish - Only time I have ever actually experienced sweat dripping from the ceiling. Magnificent.
5. My Chemical Romance - Give it a name 2006 - Shit venue. A band I think have gone backwards since this time, but for a while they were a ferocious ball of energy that created chaos in the crowd.