Pokémon game made by PETA

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • Sekuiya 8 Oct 2012 18:29:43 21 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Can you believe this? Sometimes I wonder how PETA can make this games like this, this is just sick.

The world of Pokémon is based on the bond between a Pokémon and the human, nothing like PETA shows off on their game...
    Maybe it's their objective, but still, it's sick.

http://features.peta.org/pokemon-black-and-white-parody/
  • the_dudefather 8 Oct 2012 18:40:48 9,288 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I likethe blood dripping from the trees

I would love to make games for PETA, seems like it would a hilarious job

Edited by the_dudefather at 18:40:57 08-10-2012

(ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

• Deleted user 8 October 2012 19:03:03
    Pokemon is for pre teens, paedos and teh gays.
  • WinterSnowblind 8 Oct 2012 19:05:24 1,237 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    This is almost more stupid than the "Mario is wearing animal skins" thing. Every single Pokemon game has addressed the capturing thing and the morality of training Pokemon was even the main plot in Black and White.

All this achieves is making PETA sound exactly like Team Plasma.. you know, the bad guys?
  • DFawkes 8 Oct 2012 19:19:09 22,977 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Indeed, it'd have made a lot more sense if Black & White hadn't addressed most of the issues that brought up as part of its main plot. Plus it's a universe where you can regenerate a creature (who was already fighting willingly, as per the story of the game) to peak condition with a simple machine that's free to use.

The mission statement for that mini-game definitely has PETA as the bad guys. Fairly misguided really, as are all their minigames.

Edited by DFawkes at 19:20:40 08-10-2012

Oh for goodness sake, I've caught my scrotum in my zip again - Margaret Thatcher, 1986

• Deleted user 8 October 2012 21:12:11
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next