Booth Babes and the Expo Page 16

• Page

of 30 First / Last

• SYS64738 7 Oct 2012 03:09:09 1,512 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    First all those reality show "celebrities", now youtubers that think they're it (and don't seem alone thinking that either).

/leaves planet
  • jonsaan 7 Oct 2012 07:36:35 25,248 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    It almost makes you pine for the days when there was a code to being a celebrity. It took years of being a tea boy or fluffing people in the green room to achieve such lofty heights. You'd never have seen this kind of behaviour from Sir Jimmy Saville in his heyday.....

FCUTA!

• cowell 7 Oct 2012 08:14:03 667 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    darkmorgado wrote:
    @Syrette

Apparently they are Pro Gamers, and therefore we should all bow down and respect them.
    Publishers now realise that community is more important than ever. TV and print advertising is going the way of the dinosaur. Through key community people with massive subscriber numbers, they can talk directly and cheaply to the people most interested in their game. EA aren't paying KSI but by inviting him to a few events and sending him early access to the game, they are engaging with him on an official level.

I saw Razr was quick to distance itself from what happened. I guess this sort of thing is the risk when you engage in business with a kid with a YouTube channel.
  • sport 7 Oct 2012 10:37:56 12,045 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I'm so glad I'm too old for this shit. You kids with your hula hoops and yo-yos!!!
  • warlockuk 7 Oct 2012 10:48:45 19,101 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Fuck, I hope not. Last thing the industry needs is a load of cunts as figureheads.

...is more cunts as figureheads...

...you're all cunts.

I'm a grumpy bastard.

• speedofthepuma 7 Oct 2012 11:07:02 13,246 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Razr (whoever they are. Dear God I'm old), get to have a load of free advertising by being associated with the numpty, and then look good by "distancing" themselves, all the while cackling over the profits from whatever it is they do grows, probably via exploiting poor orphan children somewhere.

I've turned off all the avatars and crap, so don't expect me to be impressed by yours.

• Syrette 7 Oct 2012 11:20:11 41,802 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Razer do laptops and PC/360 peripherals. Decent outfit iirc.

• Ryze 7 Oct 2012 14:54:00 3,107 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    glaeken wrote:
    Dam I was expecting links to photos of the best booth babes.
    Thee was a hot Nvidia babe at the Leeds Expo in '09. I wouldn't have bothered checking out Nvidia's 3D product if it wasn't for her.

/justsayin'
  • graysonavich 7 Oct 2012 14:59:26 6,802 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Companies have been throwing out sponsorships to top end gamers for 15 years. It's not a "kids today" thing. You're just noticing it because it's being chucked in your face on the youtubes.
  • Syrette 7 Oct 2012 15:22:56 41,802 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I bet he's not even that good at FIFA.

• graysonavich 7 Oct 2012 15:39:53 6,802 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
  • mrpon 7 Oct 2012 15:47:55 27,644 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    That kids father has the right idea.

Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

• jonsaan 7 Oct 2012 16:01:00 25,248 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    A strange situation. The girls posing with a cutie kid yet at the same time providing the picture taker with a clear view down the Valley of Desire.

Edited by jonsaan at 16:01:40 07-10-2012

FCUTA!

• sport 7 Oct 2012 16:05:14 12,045 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    graysonavich wrote:
    Nice try mrpon jr!!
  • neilka 7 Oct 2012 16:21:11 14,942 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    mrpon wrote:
    You can tell from the kid's face that there's been a couple of hundred similar photos before this one.
  • sport 7 Oct 2012 16:29:21 12,045 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    neilka wrote:
    mrpon wrote:
    You can tell from the kid's face that there's been a couple of hundred similar photos before this one.
    The very definition of TITS OR GTFO!!!
  • Deleted user 7 October 2012 16:35:50
    The red haired one would get it, black haired girl is cute, blondie looks 'special'.
  • bitch_tits_zero_nine 7 Oct 2012 16:39:09 6,654 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    His hair's more sandy brown than red.
  • Ryze 7 Oct 2012 17:35:02 3,107 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    sport wrote:
    graysonavich wrote:
    Nice try mrpon jr!!
    Booooooobies!
  • Leecpfc 7 Oct 2012 17:40:03 2 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    The photo has made me forget what I was going to post. THIS is why booth babes need to be banned from the expo. Boobies are distracting :(
  • kinky_mong 7 Oct 2012 18:07:28 9,607 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Aargh. wrote:
    The red haired one would get it, black haired girl is cute, blondie looks 'special'.
    Agreed, the redhead is stunning.

Sorry, I mean down with sexist booth babes!

I'll never get my Orc looking the same again.

• ibenam 7 Oct 2012 19:43:57 1,272 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    sport wrote:
    graysonavich wrote:
    Nice try mrpon jr!!
    That kid is getting photoshopped out when the dad gets home.
  • ibenam 7 Oct 2012 20:01:05 1,272 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Dont click
  • jonsaan 7 Oct 2012 20:32:21 25,248 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    The whole women as objects thing is rather at odds with the Ellie fawning that you see in the comments section of her latest review.

FCUTA!

• Deleted user 7 October 2012 20:46:27
    I don't get why anyone would ban this sort of thing in an attempt to be more 'mature'. The ability to stare at juicy bouncy boobies without creaming yourself is a pretty good sign of a certain level of maturity that EG should be aiming to meet as a minimum.

Banning half naked women in an attempt to take some imagined high ground is not a show against immaturity unless someone at EG is trying to suggest that an inherently childish and infantile entertainment form is then somehow more valid than the likes of boxing and motor racing.
  • Deleted user 7 October 2012 20:46:37
    Also: tits are awesome.
  • Kanjin 7 Oct 2012 20:52:51 960 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Aargh. wrote:
    I don't get why anyone would ban this sort of thing in an attempt to be more 'mature'. The ability to stare at juicy bouncy boobies without creaming yourself is a pretty good sign of a certain level of maturity that EG should be aiming to meet as a minimum.

Banning half naked women in an attempt to take some imagined high ground is not a show against immaturity unless someone at EG is trying to suggest that an inherently childish and infantile entertainment form is then somehow more valid than the likes of boxing and motor racing.
    Maybe boxing and motor racing need to grow up too.
  • LeoliansBro 7 Oct 2012 20:59:22 41,863 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Bring back puritanism!

LB, you really are a massive geek.

• Deleted user 7 October 2012 21:03:23
    Kanjin wrote:
    Aargh. wrote:

Maybe boxing and motor racing need to grow up too.
    And the computer games industry (that relies more on titillation and violence more than any other legitimate industry) can be the shining light in the crusade to get rid of the sight of any human flesh from our eyes!
  • Page

of 30 First / Last