of 2 First / Last

Next
  • whatthefu 14 Oct 2012 00:11:57 878 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Never got to play this on the Saturn.
    Waiting for pc relase.
  • Deleted user 14 October 2012 08:13:27
    It is just a case of looping the whole boss yeah? I'm thinking starting from the top flying alongside and then a really quick ally oop.

I'll have a couple of goes tonight.
  • Draikin 14 Oct 2012 10:07:04 2 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    AdamAsunder wrote:
    It is just a case of looping the whole boss yeah? I'm thinking starting from the top flying alongside and then a really quick ally oop.
    No, you just need to paraloop the spikes at the end of his tail. I usually try to fly over him and start a paraloop about midway of his tail. With the right timing, the spikes will end up inside the paraloop by the time you complete it.

The game is still amazing. It's not a game that makes much of an effort into letting you understand what it's really all about. It just throws you in a dream world and let's you figure it out as you go along. I don't see this as a bad thing, as it adds to the immersion. Discovering new aspects of the game as you play it is really rewarding. I can't recommend it enough, it's still a unique experience even 16 years after its original release. As for the control issues, they're basically only an issue for the people that have invested a lot of time in the Saturn version, so don't let that stop you from buying the game. But if you want to help getting a patch for them, please read this thread on the NiD forums: Contacting Sega about the control problems.

Edited by Draikin at 10:09:27 14-10-2012
  • Deleted user 22 November 2012 11:00:13
    Word on the street is that the controls have been patched!! Can't verify this as I am at work but you can bet your bottom dollar that I'll be trying Nights out later.
  • Page

of 2 First / Last

Next