Hardware at the Expo

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • SuperflyForever 1 Oct 2012 02:51:23 3 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    During my day there on Friday I played with a couple of the controllers and used a few of the headsets, though the ones I kind of liked were the ones I forgot to see the brand of.

At the Halo 4 booth, I oddly really liked the controller they used, it didn't feel like the official one, so curious if anyone knows the make of it. Also, at the Crysis 3 section, I know the keyboard and mouse were Razer, so I assume the headset was also if anyone knows the exact one it was.

Thank you!
  • THFourteen 1 Oct 2012 07:48:03 31,826 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Cant help really, but just wanted to pop in and say i was well impressed with the amount of pc gaming stuff they had this weekend. And the scan.co.uk stand was ace, one of my favourite online shops.
  • SuperflyForever 1 Oct 2012 19:40:42 3 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    The controller isn't much of a concern, just the headsets. Really peeved that I forgot to find out which one it was.
  • Ignatius_Cheese Moderator 1 Oct 2012 19:57:39 10,785 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Weren't they Triton ones?
  • mal 1 Oct 2012 21:58:27 22,002 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    They were using Razer Onza (I think) controllers on the Most Wanted booth. They were quite nice, with low travel buttons and a good d-pad for menus (though I reckon it'd be pretty useless for fighters).

Headset-wise I noticed they were using Razer Orca's on the Horizon demo, notable for their lime green headband. Not sure what they were using on the Halo demo, as I didn't bother with that.

Cubby didn't know how to turn off sigs!

• SuperflyForever 1 Oct 2012 23:01:34 3 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    mal wrote:
    They were using Razer Onza (I think) controllers on the Most Wanted booth. They were quite nice, with low travel buttons and a good d-pad for menus (though I reckon it'd be pretty useless for fighters).

Headset-wise I noticed they were using Razer Orca's on the Horizon demo, notable for their lime green headband. Not sure what they were using on the Halo demo, as I didn't bother with that.
    Perfect yes, the Orca is what I used. Thank you, it's been bugging me. I looked at it earlier on the site but I didn't think that was the one. Thank you.
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next