Hardware at the Expo

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • SuperflyForever 1 Oct 2012 02:51:23 3 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    During my day there on Friday I played with a couple of the controllers and used a few of the headsets, though the ones I kind of liked were the ones I forgot to see the brand of.

At the Halo 4 booth, I oddly really liked the controller they used, it didn't feel like the official one, so curious if anyone knows the make of it. Also, at the Crysis 3 section, I know the keyboard and mouse were Razer, so I assume the headset was also if anyone knows the exact one it was.

Thank you!
  • THFourteen 1 Oct 2012 07:48:03 33,604 posts
    Seen 34 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Cant help really, but just wanted to pop in and say i was well impressed with the amount of pc gaming stuff they had this weekend. And the scan.co.uk stand was ace, one of my favourite online shops.
  • SuperflyForever 1 Oct 2012 19:40:42 3 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    The controller isn't much of a concern, just the headsets. Really peeved that I forgot to find out which one it was.
  • Ignatius_Cheese Moderator 1 Oct 2012 19:57:39 10,856 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Weren't they Triton ones?
  • mal 1 Oct 2012 21:58:27 22,605 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    They were using Razer Onza (I think) controllers on the Most Wanted booth. They were quite nice, with low travel buttons and a good d-pad for menus (though I reckon it'd be pretty useless for fighters).

Headset-wise I noticed they were using Razer Orca's on the Horizon demo, notable for their lime green headband. Not sure what they were using on the Halo demo, as I didn't bother with that.

Cubby didn't know how to turn off sigs!

• SuperflyForever 1 Oct 2012 23:01:34 3 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    mal wrote:
    They were using Razer Onza (I think) controllers on the Most Wanted booth. They were quite nice, with low travel buttons and a good d-pad for menus (though I reckon it'd be pretty useless for fighters).

Headset-wise I noticed they were using Razer Orca's on the Horizon demo, notable for their lime green headband. Not sure what they were using on the Halo demo, as I didn't bother with that.
    Perfect yes, the Orca is what I used. Thank you, it's been bugging me. I looked at it earlier on the site but I didn't think that was the one. Thank you.
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next