Teacher runs off with student Page 4

  • Page

    of 27 First / Last

  • RobTheBuilder 26 Sep 2012 13:12:02 6,521 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Funny really, if they were both ten years older people wouldn't really care.

    I guess this is the flaw with putting teachers with students that are closer to their age.

    As someone who had an amusing (not illegal I should add) incident with a 28 year old teacher when I was 17 I can see how it could happen.
  • Ka-blamo 26 Sep 2012 13:12:06 7,280 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Aargh. wrote:
    At least she's sexy.
    If you're going to ruin your life and others around you. Make sure it's worth it, she has to be the hottest girl in the school.

    Might as well be hung for a fox as a pig, or whatever the saying is.
  • RobTheBuilder 26 Sep 2012 13:12:59 6,521 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @Ka-blamo That's not the saying in Turkey...
  • LeoliansBro 26 Sep 2012 13:13:32 43,114 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    kalel wrote:
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    kalel wrote:
    Age of consent is 15 in France I think. Not sure that's massively relevant, but it might be.
    Oooh, interesting. Is a nonce-offence based on the who or the where?

    Because the latter is fucking broken, but possible.
    Must be the where. That's the whole basis of the sex tourism industry isn't it?
    I mean the where as in 'where the deed was done' rather than 'where the kid comes from'. I seriously hope you can't sneak off to Spain with a 13 year old from your street, for example.

    13 as an age of consent implies a whole load of other things as well. Does she require parental consent to travel alone at 13, for example?

    LB, you really are a massive geek.

  • kalel 26 Sep 2012 13:14:11 86,226 posts
    Seen 21 seconds ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    RobTheBuilder wrote:
    Funny really, if they were both ten years older people wouldn't really care.
    And if they were both ten years younger then the outrage would be about ten times more.

    What's your point?
  • Dougs 26 Sep 2012 13:14:18 66,571 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    RobTheBuilder wrote:
    Funny really, if they were both ten years older people wouldn't really care.

    I guess this is the flaw with putting teachers with students that are closer to their age.

    As someone who had an amusing (not illegal I should add) incident with a 28 year old teacher when I was 17 I can see how it could happen.
    Less to do with age, more with abusing a position of trust on an impressionable and vulnerable girl.
  • Deckard1 26 Sep 2012 13:14:57 27,027 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    RobTheBuilder wrote:
    Funny really, if they were both ten years older people wouldn't really care.

    I guess this is the flaw with putting teachers with students that are closer to their age.

    As someone who had an amusing (not illegal I should add) incident with a 28 year old teacher when I was 17 I can see how it could happen.
    So you don't think it was an abuse of his power him having sex with you?
  • Deleted user 26 September 2012 13:15:25
    I reckon we can get this thread on the daily mail's Internet outrage of the day section with the next couple of pages.
  • DaM 26 Sep 2012 13:15:28 12,877 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    kalel wrote:
    Age of consent is 15 in France I think. Not sure that's massively relevant, but it might be.
    The Gendarmerie are giving a Gallic shrug to the whole affair - no crime has been committed, no one is in danger as far as they are concerned. They'll keep an eye out for them, but no manhunts.
  • Load_2.0 26 Sep 2012 13:15:48 18,822 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    What if she has only sucked him off and fingered his bum? There is no proof they have officially fucked.

    Maybe they can pop back and forth to Paris 3 times a week until she turns 16.
  • kalel 26 Sep 2012 13:16:01 86,226 posts
    Seen 21 seconds ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    kalel wrote:
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    kalel wrote:
    Age of consent is 15 in France I think. Not sure that's massively relevant, but it might be.
    Oooh, interesting. Is a nonce-offence based on the who or the where?

    Because the latter is fucking broken, but possible.
    Must be the where. That's the whole basis of the sex tourism industry isn't it?
    I mean the where as in 'where the deed was done' rather than 'where the kid comes from'. I seriously hope you can't sneak off to Spain with a 13 year old from your street, for example.

    13 as an age of consent implies a whole load of other things as well. Does she require parental consent to travel alone at 13, for example?
    I sort of meant that too. I suspect you can in fact go to Spain with a 13 year old, and as long as the act of sex only takes place there, you're golden.
  • Deleted user 26 September 2012 13:16:31
    kalel wrote:
    RobTheBuilder wrote:
    Funny really, if they were both ten years older people wouldn't really care.
    And if they were both ten years younger then the outrage would be about ten times more.

    What's your point?
    I think he's saying sex with babies is cool.
  • Load_2.0 26 Sep 2012 13:17:50 18,822 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Maybe they got lost on the way to school.

    Damn you Apple maps!
  • Ultrasoundwave 26 Sep 2012 13:18:54 3,264 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Zidargh wrote:
    What happens if you shag someone who was born on a leap year?
    Ziggy says........your going to jail.

    "Oh boy....."

    "The worst part is, I'll have to have the break-up sex with myself!"

  • senso-ji 26 Sep 2012 13:19:09 5,789 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Aargh. wrote:
    I reckon we can get this thread on the daily mail's Internet outrage of the day section with the next couple of pages.
    Nah, not enough minorities posting.
  • Deleted user 26 September 2012 13:20:28
    That's because Lexx has killed them all.
  • sport 26 Sep 2012 13:20:31 12,499 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Deckard1 wrote:
    RobTheBuilder wrote:
    Funny really, if they were both ten years older people wouldn't really care.

    I guess this is the flaw with putting teachers with students that are closer to their age.

    As someone who had an amusing (not illegal I should add) incident with a 28 year old teacher when I was 17 I can see how it could happen.
    So you don't think it was an abuse of his power him having sex with you?
    :-D
  • LeoliansBro 26 Sep 2012 13:21:43 43,114 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Kalel - that's fucked up, but in a way I annoyingly can't put my finger on.

    LB, you really are a massive geek.

  • Ka-blamo 26 Sep 2012 13:22:18 7,280 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    If this thread maintains it's moral trajectory then it'll be locked soon.

    We need somewhere to talk about the conclusion to this story so lets tone down the apparent relaxed views on underage sex :)
  • kalel 26 Sep 2012 13:22:58 86,226 posts
    Seen 21 seconds ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    Kalel - that's fucked up, but in a way I annoyingly can't put my finger on.
    Missed opportunity?
  • ElNino9 26 Sep 2012 13:24:35 13,285 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Load_2.0 wrote:
    Maybe they got lost on the way to school.

    Damn you Apple maps!
    Maybe she had to do a French oral to pass her maths exam.

    Hated, adored, never ignored.

  • neilka 26 Sep 2012 13:25:16 15,617 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    kalel wrote:
    RobTheBuilder wrote:
    Funny really, if they were both ten years older people wouldn't really care.
    And if they were both ten years younger then the outrage would be about ten times more.

    What's your point?
    If they were both twenty years younger then things start getting very confusing.
  • Zomoniac 26 Sep 2012 13:26:03 7,780 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    kalel wrote:
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    kalel wrote:
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    kalel wrote:
    Age of consent is 15 in France I think. Not sure that's massively relevant, but it might be.
    Oooh, interesting. Is a nonce-offence based on the who or the where?

    Because the latter is fucking broken, but possible.
    Must be the where. That's the whole basis of the sex tourism industry isn't it?
    I mean the where as in 'where the deed was done' rather than 'where the kid comes from'. I seriously hope you can't sneak off to Spain with a 13 year old from your street, for example.

    13 as an age of consent implies a whole load of other things as well. Does she require parental consent to travel alone at 13, for example?
    I sort of meant that too. I suspect you can in fact go to Spain with a 13 year old, and as long as the act of sex only takes place there, you're golden.
    There might be an exception for this. Ordinarily the law of the place in question would stand but I'm guessing from people getting arrested as soon as they arrive back from a euthanasia trip to Switzerland that it's not always the case.
  • RobTheBuilder 26 Sep 2012 13:26:12 6,521 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    The responses to my comment are just slightly taking what I said and re-imagining it's meaning!

    My point about the age gap is that it's one that when they are older would be acceptable, therefore I can imagine they will be justifying it to themselves.

    Of course it's an abuse of power, but by putting younger teachers with older students it will invariably be an issue that crops up. That's not saying it's right, but it will always be an issue.
  • elstoof 26 Sep 2012 13:27:21 6,585 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Is that like knobbing her mum 5 years before she was born.
  • RobTheBuilder 26 Sep 2012 13:27:51 6,521 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    sport wrote:
    Deckard1 wrote:
    RobTheBuilder wrote:
    Funny really, if they were both ten years older people wouldn't really care.

    I guess this is the flaw with putting teachers with students that are closer to their age.

    As someone who had an amusing (not illegal I should add) incident with a 28 year old teacher when I was 17 I can see how it could happen.
    So you don't think it was an abuse of his power him having sex with you?
    :-D
    That was pretty funny. It was a female teacher, and nothing that bad!
  • Deleted user 26 September 2012 13:28:05
    Because this has never happened with older teachers. Or old priests.
  • Goban 26 Sep 2012 13:28:38 9,051 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    At that point the age of her mum comes into the equation.

    Edited by Goban at 13:29:10 26-09-2012
  • Ka-blamo 26 Sep 2012 13:29:47 7,280 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    elstoof wrote:
    Is that like knobbing her mum 5 years before she was born.
    Nah, She'll be in her dads ball bag.
  • THFourteen 26 Sep 2012 13:32:22 32,852 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    RobTheBuilder wrote:My point about the age gap is that it's one that when they are older would be acceptable, therefore I can imagine they will be justifying it to themselves.
    Unfortunately its never as "acceptable" as it seems. I know people who are in long term relationships with 10 and 12 year age gaps (the man is older). In both cases, members of the family always have "funny" comments to make or things to say to them, neither of which they appreciate really.
  • Page

    of 27 First / Last

Log in or register to reply