Teacher runs off with student Page 26

• Page

of 27 First / Last

• Load_2.0 25 Jun 2013 14:59:03 18,900 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Sexy ones! Not the uggos or cripples. That WOULD be sick.
  • kalel 25 Jun 2013 14:59:31 86,345 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I don't completely agre with gray's assertion that everyone fancies 15 year olds, but he has a point that they're certainly capable of looking old enough to want to do nasty things with them.

That's not the point though. This isn't about impulses. Again, it's about acting on them, and regardless of how fit a 15 year old may or may not be, or even how mature they act. I don't think it can ever be excused for someone over a certain age to do that.
  • RobTheBuilder 25 Jun 2013 15:03:04 6,521 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    As we've said before, no matter what her part in it, the guy is still guilty of a crime and should rightfully be punished.

However it's naive to think that the lack of consequence for her doesn't play a part in it. If she knew that she would be punished too in some way, the end result would have been much less likely to happen.

Quite a few people here have talked about fancying their teachers when they were 15/16, And at that age the belief that you won't be punished can inspire you to idiotic things. Doesn't change his guilt, but it doesn't mean it doesn't play a part.
  • nickthegun 25 Jun 2013 15:06:18 58,784 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    What exactly would you punish her with? What crime has she committed? Its just insane to continually suggest that she 'got away scott free' when there is nothing for her to get away with.

As far as I know 'the tort of being a sexy teen' has not yet been passed into law.

Edited by nickthegun at 15:07:20 25-06-2013

---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

• THFourteen 25 Jun 2013 15:07:16 32,858 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    He was in a position of authority. Whatever urges or impulses he had with the children he was teaching, he should have controlled them instead of abusing his position to have sex with a child whether she thought wanted to or not.

Thats the law. If people don't agree with it, tough. I don't agree with having to pay taxes to pay for people who are too lazy to work, but I still do it.
  • Chopsen 25 Jun 2013 15:07:58 15,723 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    As I said before

Chopsen wrote:
    Teenagers are arsehole idiots, I don't think anybody with any experience of dealing with teenagers would deny that. It's their defining feature, really.

Criminalising having a crush on a teacher would probably not be helpful. Having a criminal record as an adult with all that entails (difficulty finding a job, social stigma, somewhere to live etc) simply because you were a silly kid? Yeah, that's really going to help the big picture. As an arsehole idiot teenager in the past I did lots of stuff I shouldn't which I did despite knowing it was illegal, possibly *because* I knew it was illegal.

And in any case, the general principle of making people act foolishly by exploiting sexuality being a prosecutable offense? That's a whole can of worms there, even ignoring the specifics of this situation. You could suddenly find yourself in the dock despite doing nothing wrong because your spouse says you made them rob a bank with a bat of your eye lids.
  • Humperfunk 25 Jun 2013 15:09:48 1,930 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Wasn't she only a few weeks short of her 16th birthday or something?

Idiot! Should have waited, then he could have penetrated a sixteen year old, legal child instead of an illegal one!

PSN & NNID: Wedjwants

• RobTheBuilder 25 Jun 2013 15:13:19 6,521 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @nickthegun I don't know what that punishment should be, not saying jail time or anything like that. But the lack of consequence is part of what creates these situations.
    No teacher should be stupid enough to do it either way though.

Maybe it's just as simple as them knowing all of the public exposure that would arise when they get caught.
  • Chopsen 25 Jun 2013 15:14:56 15,723 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Their lack of perception about the consequences of their actions are kind of the reason of why they're not really accountable for their actions.

Like multiple people have alluded to: 15 year olds on the receiving end of this kind of treatment go on to regret it. So what punishment *would* work?
  • Load_2.0 25 Jun 2013 15:15:54 18,900 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Chopsen wrote:
    So what punishment *would* work?
    Some sort of sexy women only prison camp.
  • Chopsen 25 Jun 2013 15:17:04 15,723 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    But who could be put in place to guard such a camp?
  • M83J01P97 25 Jun 2013 15:17:07 6,542 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    It doesn't sound like the girl comes from an entirely stable household to be honest, so I imagine that, coupled with the massive public exposure she has received won't exactly make her life very pleasant.

Sounds punishment enough if punishment is really even required.
  • Humperfunk 25 Jun 2013 15:17:49 1,930 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Chopsen wrote:
    But who could be put in place to guard such a camp?
    Men in a position of trust.

PSN & NNID: Wedjwants

• nickthegun 25 Jun 2013 15:20:04 58,784 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    RobTheBuilder wrote:
    Maybe it's just as simple as them knowing all of the public exposure that would arise when they get caught.
    Yes, a public tarring and feathering is definitely the way to deter these succubi.

He totally called it

• RobTheBuilder 25 Jun 2013 15:20:08 6,521 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @Chopsen it's a very difficult scenario, but that lack of perception also means they put more pressure on the teacher. That should never be an excuse to punish him less, but it makes it more frequent than it would otherwise be.

I expect an internal punishment from the school would be most appropriate, it will be a very difficult one to get right.
  • Alastair 25 Jun 2013 15:20:39 15,442 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Anthony_UK wrote:
    She was 15, can you remember what girls where like at that age? If a girl liked a boy it would consume them and they would lie, cheat, do anything to be with that boy, especially if this boy said they loved them.
    I've met women twice that age who are like that...

Not as nice as I used to be

• RobTheBuilder 25 Jun 2013 15:21:32 6,521 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @nickthegun perhaps if you tried to have an actual discussion (ala chopsen) we might get further on this topic.
  • nickthegun 25 Jun 2013 15:23:54 58,784 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I cant really see as there is any discussion to be had, really. I think the notion of a child being somehow at fault for an adult massively abusing a position of power is just ridiculous.

He totally called it

• RobTheBuilder 25 Jun 2013 15:27:11 6,521 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @nickthegun no one is saying that she is majorly at fault, or that he is is any less guilty. But I thinks it's naive to assume that the lack of consequence for her doesn't make these things more likely.

Even if its just a punishment from within the school, it would reduce the frequency of idiots doing this.
  • nickthegun 25 Jun 2013 15:32:28 58,784 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Its not naive at all and, frankly, i am genuinely surprised that anyone would even think this way.

The consequences of her throwing herself at him should be, at worst, mild embarrassment when he knocks her back. Thats it. She is a victim. This is getting dangerously close to blaming rape victims for dressing like slags.

He totally called it

• Waffleaber 25 Jun 2013 15:35:52 374 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Currently you can't punish a child for having a sex with an adult, I think it's best that's black and white.

If you start introducing punitive measures against 15 year olds why stop there? How about a 14 year old who wears a slutty tshirt or a 13 year old? Kids mature at different rates. 16 as the age of consent wasn't just plucked out the air but is when most will be mature enough to make an informed decision.

Also kids suffering sexual abuse can already feel like the abuse is their fault. Making a law that says it could be will make it that much harder to come forward.
  • FWB 25 Jun 2013 15:49:22 43,824 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago

Also kids suffering sexual abuse can already feel like the abuse is their fault. Making a law that says it could be will make it that much harder to come forward.
    Very good point.
  • Tuffty 27 Oct 2013 13:53:09 1,500 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Sunday Mirror reporting today that the girl has called the relationship to an end as she now fancies someone more her own age. Didn't see that one coming huh? Bloody teenagers. Your man's jailed for 5 years, exposed as a pervert and got dumped. Sucks to be him.
  • Moot_Point 27 Oct 2013 13:55:16 3,917 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Serves him right. :p

================================================================================

mowgli wrote: I thought the 1 married the .2 and founded Islam?

• elstoof 27 Oct 2013 15:24:52 6,624 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    He's in a new relationship with his cell mate, I would imagine.
  • Moot_Point 27 Oct 2013 15:27:20 3,917 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    GLol!

================================================================================

mowgli wrote: I thought the 1 married the .2 and founded Islam?

• skuzzbag 27 Oct 2013 15:28:33 5,636 posts
    Seen 21 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Not only that he's labeled as a pedo for the rest of his life. Was it worth it eh? Didn't think so.
  • President_Weasel 27 Oct 2013 16:08:02 8,972 posts
    Seen 22 seconds ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Stupid bastard.
    He knew he was breaking the law and being a fucking idiot though, so I don't have much sympathy. I'm sure they mention that "position of responsibility" law at Teacher School too, so he was doubly aware that what he was doing was illegal and stupid.

If he really thought their relationship was that special and important he should have waited until after she had left school; there's no law against a former pupil having a relationship with a teacher, as long as they have the decency not to start bumping their sex parts against each other until they're no longer teacher and student.
  • elstoof 27 Oct 2013 19:33:21 6,624 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    You just fell into the sar-chasm.

Sarcasm.
  • Page

of 27 First / Last