Teacher runs off with student

  • Page

    of 27 First / Last

    Previous
  • Ka-blamo 26 Sep 2012 11:40:09 7,631 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    You've all heard of this, what do you make of it?


    I just hope it doesn't end all romeo and Juliet, the news also needs to play down how much trouble he'll be in or how much his life is ruined if he comes back, as in his head he'll consider never coming back, killing himself and/or her.

    Also if he just waited until she was 16 this'd all be slightly less weird.
  • Blerk Moderator 26 Sep 2012 11:41:57 48,225 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Ka-blamo wrote:
    Also if he just waited until she was 16 this'd all be slightly less weird.
    It really wouldn't.
  • Goban 26 Sep 2012 11:41:58 9,076 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Maybe she's pregnant so waiting wasn't an option.
  • sport 26 Sep 2012 11:43:24 12,798 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Love knows no boundaries!
  • Stickman 26 Sep 2012 11:45:25 29,664 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    She's got pretty big tits but I think he could do better.

    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

  • nickthegun 26 Sep 2012 11:46:09 61,010 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    He was, apparently, going to get suspended the day they fucked off, so he knew his life was over anyway.

    Probably figured it was better to go on the run rather than do bird for being a nonce.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    My man gives real loving that's why I call him Killer
    He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller

  • Ka-blamo 26 Sep 2012 11:48:38 7,631 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Blerk wrote:
    Ka-blamo wrote:
    Also if he just waited until she was 16 this'd all be slightly less weird.
    It really wouldn't.
    Slightly, in the eye of the law it's the difference between him being a paedo or not. If they sleep together on their little trip then he'd be done for rape, just saying it's one less thing for him to worry about.

    Also I feel sorry for his wife.
  • LeoliansBro 26 Sep 2012 11:48:59 44,728 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    If it was 16 it would mean he'd looked at his career and his responsibilities and gone 'Ah, fuck it' and done one. I'm fine with that.

    Given it's 15, he's looked at the law as well and decided it doesn't apply to him and gone 'Ah, fuck it'. This not only ups the stakes, it also makes him a cunt.

    LB, you really are a massive geek.

  • Ka-blamo 26 Sep 2012 11:49:40 7,631 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    He was, apparently, going to get suspended the day they fucked off, so he knew his life was over anyway.

    Probably figured it was better to go on the run rather than do bird for being a nonce.
    Ah
  • Deckard1 26 Sep 2012 11:50:10 29,137 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    By law he's only a paedo if he's done her up the arse.

    Fish fingers and chips pretty straight forward.

  • sport 26 Sep 2012 11:50:30 12,798 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    If it was 16 it would mean he'd looked at his career and his responsibilities and gone 'Ah, fuck it' and done one. I'm fine with that.

    Given it's 15, he's looked at the law as well and decided it doesn't apply to him and gone 'Ah, fuck it'. This not only ups the stakes, it also makes him a cunt.
    Cmon LB, haven't you ever been in LOVE?!?!
  • KayJay 26 Sep 2012 11:51:10 5,290 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    "Concerns were expressed to another teacher following a school trip to LA in February it has emerged, as police continue search"

    A School Trip to LA... What as in Los Angeles!

    Bloody hell, I had to make do with Stubbington (fucking smelly badgers!)
  • TheSaint 26 Sep 2012 11:52:06 14,705 posts
    Seen 57 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Every time I hear this story it reminds me of this:

    http://www.southparkstudios.co.uk/clips/155304/nice
  • DaM 26 Sep 2012 11:52:32 13,438 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    Probably figured it was better to go on the run rather than do bird for being a nonce.
    He's probably got abducting a minor added to the nonce charge now :)
    I feel sorry for his wife too. The girl's a daft lassie, he's a complete dick who should know better, but it's his wife that will suffer the most (until he meets his new housemates obviously).
  • StarchildHypocrethes 26 Sep 2012 11:52:39 26,346 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Love changes everything.
  • neilka 26 Sep 2012 11:53:05 16,449 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    KayJay wrote:
    Bloody hell, I had to make do with Stubbington (fucking smelly badgers!)
    I think that's how you catch rabies.

    BAAANG!!!!! EXPLOTION!!!!!

  • sport 26 Sep 2012 11:53:54 12,798 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Love is all around us.
  • nickthegun 26 Sep 2012 11:54:15 61,010 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    If it was 16 it would mean he'd looked at his career and his responsibilities and gone 'Ah, fuck it' and done one. I'm fine with that.
    A PE teacher at our school did just that. The minute our gcses were finished he left his wife and shacked up with a girl in our year. The worst thing was that he met the girl after going out with her mum for a few months.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    My man gives real loving that's why I call him Killer
    He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller

  • Ka-blamo 26 Sep 2012 11:54:18 7,631 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Deckard1 wrote:
    By law he's only a paedo if he's done her up the arse.
  • Goban 26 Sep 2012 11:54:51 9,076 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    sport wrote:
    Love is all around us.
    No no no no, don't you dare.
  • nickthegun 26 Sep 2012 11:56:08 61,010 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    DaM wrote:
    nickthegun wrote:
    Probably figured it was better to go on the run rather than do bird for being a nonce.
    He's probably got abducting a minor added to the nonce charge now :)
    I feel sorry for his wife too. The girl's a daft lassie, he's a complete dick who should know better, but it's his wife that will suffer the most (until he meets his new housemates obviously).

    The subtext you get from the interviews is that the girl is a bit thick and easily led.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    My man gives real loving that's why I call him Killer
    He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller

  • Blakester 26 Sep 2012 11:59:56 3,651 posts
    Seen 43 seconds ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    DaM wrote:
    nickthegun wrote:
    Probably figured it was better to go on the run rather than do bird for being a nonce.
    He's probably got abducting a minor added to the nonce charge now :)
    I feel sorry for his wife too. The girl's a daft lassie, he's a complete dick who should know better, but it's his wife that will suffer the most (until he meets his new housemates obviously).

    The subtext you get from the interviews is that the girl is a bit thick and easily led.
    Sounds like every other 15 year old girl in the world to me.

    When you can't see the angles on the wall you're in trouble.

  • TheSaint 26 Sep 2012 12:00:00 14,705 posts
    Seen 57 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    If running away with a fifteen year old isn't embarrassing enough, they played his shitty home made music video on the news last night:

    http://www.youtube.com/user/jeremyayre?feature=CAgQwRs%3D
  • LeoliansBro 26 Sep 2012 12:00:30 44,728 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    sport wrote:
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    If it was 16 it would mean he'd looked at his career and his responsibilities and gone 'Ah, fuck it' and done one. I'm fine with that.

    Given it's 15, he's looked at the law as well and decided it doesn't apply to him and gone 'Ah, fuck it'. This not only ups the stakes, it also makes him a cunt.
    Cmon LB, haven't you ever been in LOVE?!?!
    What's that got to do with anything?

    LB, you really are a massive geek.

  • Deckard1 26 Sep 2012 12:03:58 29,137 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Seems like a bit of a waste being labeled a nonce for a 15 year old. If you're gonna do it, you may as well do it properly.

    Fish fingers and chips pretty straight forward.

  • Deckard1 26 Sep 2012 12:04:52 29,137 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    sport wrote:
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    If it was 16 it would mean he'd looked at his career and his responsibilities and gone 'Ah, fuck it' and done one. I'm fine with that.

    Given it's 15, he's looked at the law as well and decided it doesn't apply to him and gone 'Ah, fuck it'. This not only ups the stakes, it also makes him a cunt.
    Cmon LB, haven't you ever been in LOVE?!?!
    What's that got to do with anything?
    Yeah what's love got to do with it (got to do with it)?

    Fish fingers and chips pretty straight forward.

  • Goban 26 Sep 2012 12:06:25 9,076 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Deckard1 wrote:
    Seems like a bit of a waste being labeled a nonce for a 15 year old. If you're gonna do it, you may as well do it properly.
    At what point would you leap in...12, 10?
  • Syrette 26 Sep 2012 12:06:53 44,082 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    You utter twat, beat me to it.

    Edited by Syrette at 12:07:25 26-09-2012

  • Deckard1 26 Sep 2012 12:08:17 29,137 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Goban wrote:
    Deckard1 wrote:
    Seems like a bit of a waste being labeled a nonce for a 15 year old. If you're gonna do it, you may as well do it properly.
    At what point would you leap in...12, 10?
    4

    Fish fingers and chips pretty straight forward.

  • Ginger 26 Sep 2012 12:08:30 6,896 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    TheSaint wrote:
    If running away with a fifteen year old isn't embarrassing enough, they played his shitty home made music video on the news last night:

    http://www.youtube.com/user/jeremyayre?feature=CAgQwRs%3D
    look at the youtube comments - it's all "they're in lurve" and "you sick filth"

    London open taekwondo champion

  • Page

    of 27 First / Last

    Previous
Log in or register to reply