Rodea: The Sky Soldier

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • Deleted user 24 September 2012 17:41:09
    Here's the latest on Rodea: The Sky Soldier.

Rodea the Sky Soldier Still Has No Release Plans

Prope Uncertain If Rodea The Sky Soldier Will Ever Be Released

In essence, the game has been finished for over a year (according to its developer) and all it needs is a publisher.

• JoeGBallad 25 Sep 2012 17:22:56 385 posts
    Seen 43 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I was thinking about this game recently. That first trailer looked brilliant; exactly the kind of thing I like. Hearing about it languishing in development hell (or should it be publishing hell?) is heart-breaking.

If you aren't utterly disgusted by me please check out my videogames show at:

www.youtube.com/BitSocket

• Deleted user 28 July 2013 08:04:04
    There's still hope:

Rodea the Sky Soldier Still in Development for Wii and 3DS

It seemed to be too late for the Wii version back then, and yet amazingly Kadokawa Games' President, Yoshimi Yasuda, has come out and said that the game is still on its way to release, stating that all went quiet due to a loss of media interest which was probably caused by the lack of updates and progress and that the controls for the 3DS version didn't feel as tight and optimised as the studio wanted. The 3DS version is said to be 70% complete, while we assume the Wii version is practically finished, as it supposedly was back in 2011.
    I hope they come out with the Wii version at least, since that's the one I'd purchase.
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next