The World of Warcraft thread - EG on Bloodscalp (Horde) Page 343

• Page

of 413 First / Last

• Arry2007uk 22 Apr 2012 01:57:42 37 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Fantastic. Thank you. It's nice to be back (for a while at least). I feel a bit like a crack addict sometimes and that Blizzard is my dealer - I know their games are bad for me but I keep looking for a new fix and then come crawling back...
  • Fydria 3 May 2012 17:22:45 561 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Been doing a few BG's when I login these days and noticed Alliance seems to be winning a lot more than normal. It's quite surprising as I'm used to losing about 80% of BG's I enter. :D
  • Stickman 3 May 2012 19:27:28 29,664 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Yeah, I've noticed that as well the last couple of weeks. Not sure if it's actually true or whether I'd convinced myself I'd be losing every single match.

That said, one day I did get to the point of setting up a faction transfer but had stuff in the mail. In the extra half hour I won a couple so decided against it!

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

• Fydria 3 May 2012 19:30:58 561 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Funny after I posted this I logged on and lost some, ha! Short lived glory :D
  • Mekanik 4 May 2012 10:41:08 3,701 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    It swings back and fore quite a lot these days. Certain bg`s have always been alliance friendly (isle of conquest, alterac valley). I do feel i lose more than i used to (horde FTW) but it seems pretty evenly balanced now.

Saying that, on bloodscalp, horde seem to have a major problem winning tol barad - so much so i rarely bother joining it now.
  • Megapocalypse 9 May 2012 18:45:36 5,491 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    WTF is the music for the female one!? :D
  • Fatiguez 9 May 2012 18:53:00 8,755 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Megapocalypse wrote:
    WTF is the music for the female one!? :D
    An old meme known as 'leekspin'.

The actual dance is from Caramelldansen, another weird foreign song meme.

show me your tits u bitch from ubisoft

• StefJamEX 18 May 2012 00:25:29 94 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Out of curiosity, are you chaps still hanging around Darkmoon Faire? Diablo 3 is making me hungry for some WoW, particularly as I've not seen any endgame stuff during my brief sub time. I can't see myself subbing anytime soon, but it would be nice to chat to some friendly folks should I decide to resub.

XBL: StefJam
    PSN/Vita/Steam: StefJamEX

• Stickman 18 May 2012 14:51:38 29,664 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I don't really know what to do with wow now. I don't have the inclination to be 'hardcore' raider, but I get too frustrated that 'casual' raiding actually means 'shit and lazy' raiding. I don't want to raid four times a week but when I do raid I want to do it properly, not spend an hour watching people roll Deathwing over and over again.

BoJ has also just merged with another guild and, frankly, they annoy me.

I'm not sure how to go about catering for my wow needs.

/emoblog

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

• Stickman 18 May 2012 14:59:06 29,664 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I guess trawling through the server forums looking for a guild that matches is the best option?

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

• Benno 18 May 2012 15:13:11 10,211 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    a/s/l?
  • Stickman 18 May 2012 15:16:26 29,664 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I'll be whatever you want me to be, Benno.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

• mrpon 18 May 2012 15:19:27 29,407 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Anal sex later?

Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

• Fatiguez 18 May 2012 15:21:52 8,755 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I'm hoping to be able to find a decent casual guild in MoP, which will mean transferring off DMF. Raiding with people who actually give a shit (and aren't bellends) is good fun if you can find it, and if I could do that once or twice a week it'd be ideal. However, people seem to equate 'casual' with 'just turn up and wing it', as Stickman says, which pisses me off. Don't see the point of raiding - even casually - if you're gonna half-arse it, that's what raid finder is for.

Are they still doing the Scroll of Resurrection? Don't fancy playing again until Mists, but a free transfer to a friend's realm sounds tasty.

• Fatiguez 18 May 2012 15:24:52 8,755 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I'm not sure about WoW 'dying', it's almost certainly past its peak but a lot of people are excited about Mists (though that might just be a case of the grass being greener, given how shit and disappointing Cata was). If they do fuck up MoP, though, it's likely done for yeah.

• Fatiguez 18 May 2012 15:30:01 8,755 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    The thing that I really don't understand is this: if people go into the raid expecting to just turn up and it'll be fine, they'll just spend the whole time wiping and getting nowhere. That's not fun in the slightest if it keeps happening - so surely people would prefer to just take a measly 5-10 minutes to watch/read up about the encounters and actually get something done when they're spending their free time in there. It's baffling. They're too lazy, or can't be bothered, to spend a measly amount of time reading on their class/spec/raid, but they can be bothered to waste hours getting nowhere? I don't get it.

• Fatiguez 18 May 2012 15:33:06 8,755 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Ah cheers rod, knew I could count on you for a scroll! Think I'll bung my mage on Turalyon, that's the class for which the MoP changes are most exciting for me - and if it turns out to be a disappointment again, I'll still have my other 85s on DMF

• Fatiguez 18 May 2012 15:36:21 8,755 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Heh, I've had the opposite feeling gray - watching/reading about GW2 stuff has just elicited no excitement or emotion in me whatsoever, whereas MoP really does look like a step back in the right direction after Cata. I guess GW2 is better to play than it looks, then, or it's just not to my taste. Anyway, if Mists turns out to be another damp squib then I'm gonna take a long break from MMOs regardless, so I'm not too concerned one way or the other.

• Page

of 413 First / Last