Friggin pinball thread Page 2

• Page

of 9 First / Last

• riz23 20 Sep 2012 22:31:19 1,145 posts
    Seen 34 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    It looks like it won't make its target but Pro-Pinball (remember that?) lives again on Kickstarter. They have Pat Lawlor onboard (legendary real table designer).

Give it a pledge chaps we might get lucky. linky
  • TheBear 20 Sep 2012 22:39:06 4,503 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Jonsaan. Your black hole score is driving me to distraction. Must have tried 200 times...
  • Dougs 20 Sep 2012 22:40:10 66,571 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    No sale until Addams Family is added. Fuck I loved that table.
  • jonsaan 20 Sep 2012 22:41:40 25,326 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Hehehehe. My other table scores are hopeless though.

FCUTA!

• el_pollo_diablo 20 Sep 2012 23:09:26 2,063 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Addams Family is a favourite of everyone!

I also have a soft spot in my memory for the T2 Judgement Day table, although I don't really know how good it was...
  • jonsaan 20 Sep 2012 23:33:44 25,326 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Very interested in this pinball star trek TNG table for the pinball arcade.

FCUTA!

• Jmog 21 Sep 2012 12:06:30 391 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    TheBear wrote:
    Jmog wrote:
    @StevilKnevil

Well, no. I only have that table on Xbox so just searched for it on PSN and looked in the game's menu selections without finding it. Is it part of some kind of table bundle?
    From within the game, you will see the table grayed out. Tap in it. It will offer you the table from the store for 1.99
    Sadly, no. It's not there. Has anyone here got it on their Vitas without having bought it on the PS3 first? When I search on PSN it only finds the PS3 version.
  • Murbal 21 Sep 2012 13:11:28 21,920 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    TheBear wrote:
    Jonsaan. Your black hole score is driving me to distraction. Must have tried 200 times...
    I was playing some Black Hole last night. Love the simplicity of that table; the sound is f***ing incredible too. You two are significantly higher than my score (which is 3rd in my friend's table!).
  • Trowel 21 Sep 2012 14:12:45 17,420 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Jmog wrote:
    TheBear wrote:
    Jmog wrote:
    @StevilKnevil

Well, no. I only have that table on Xbox so just searched for it on PSN and looked in the game's menu selections without finding it. Is it part of some kind of table bundle?
    From within the game, you will see the table grayed out. Tap in it. It will offer you the table from the store for 1.99
    Sadly, no. It's not there. Has anyone here got it on their Vitas without having bought it on the PS3 first? When I search on PSN it only finds the PS3 version.
    I successfully got the trial last night from inside the game.
  • Dougs 21 Sep 2012 14:15:55 66,571 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    el_pollo_diablo wrote:
    Addams Family is a favourite of everyone!

I also have a soft spot in my memory for the T2 Judgement Day table, although I don't really know how good it was...
    It was just the perfect table. I think it was the sound as much as anything,
  • CdrJameson 21 Sep 2012 21:48:50 1 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Looks like there's now a free copy of one of the old Pro Pinball tables on that Kickstarter:

Big Race USA

Irregular, in a good way

• jonsaan 21 Sep 2012 22:14:34 25,326 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    So what's with the update. It listed a load of new tables then doesn;t appear to have done anything. Other than make my performance a bit laggy now and then.

FCUTA!

• Jmog 22 Sep 2012 00:12:02 391 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Trowel wrote:
    Jmog wrote:
    TheBear wrote:
    Jmog wrote:
    @StevilKnevil

I successfully got the trial last night from inside the game.
    This is really weird. What i thought was the PS3 version on the PSN store IS the Vita version. There was no "buy now" button on the unlock version and no "download now" button on the trial so I just assumed it had to be the PS3 version. I see now it lists touchscreen support so it must be the Vita version.

I tried deleting the game from my Vita and downloading it again. Stil no Sorcerer's Lair available in the game. Infact there are only 17 tables available as in-app-purchases while several other tables are on the PSN store. Weirdly those I've found on the store which aren't downloadable from the game HAVE the download/buy now buttons. It seems it's only Sorcerer's Lair which lacks them.

I'm really REALLY puzzled by this.
  • boxoctosis 22 Sep 2012 07:56:50 60 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    jonsaan wrote:
    So what's with the update. It listed a load of new tables then doesn;t appear to have done anything. Other than make my performance a bit laggy now and then.

It (Pinball Arcade on Vita) seems way more laggy now - I thought it was just because I'd been playing ZP2, but now I'm not so sure.

PSN: boxoctosis

• HiddenAway 22 Sep 2012 10:34:07 14,852 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    jonsaan wrote:
    I think the game just "supports" the tables. The tables themselves are released as DLC. The first pack (currently on PS3) is out on Wednesday. I believe they are a buy once get both deal but I'm waiting until the Vita version is out to confirm as the store description doesn't say so...

On Twitter: @HiddenAway1

• jonsaan 22 Sep 2012 11:13:10 25,326 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Cheers HA

FCUTA!

• Trowel 22 Sep 2012 20:06:32 17,420 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    HiddenAway wrote:
    jonsaan wrote:
    I think the game just "supports" the tables. The tables themselves are released as DLC. The first pack (currently on PS3) is out on Wednesday. I believe they are a buy once get both deal but I'm waiting until the Vita version is out to confirm as the store description doesn't say so...
    Farsight:

DLC Tables Pack Pricing (USD) : All DLC Table Packs, which will include two tables per pack, will be available for purchase on Android, iOS, Kindle Fire, Mac and PS3/PS Vita (single purchase for both) for $4.99 and Xbox 360 for 400 msp.
    DLC #1 is available now on PSN for PS3 at 3.99 (a little steep?), Europe Vita release still scheduled for 26th.
  • Trowel 26 Sep 2012 18:49:19 17,420 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Bump reminder that DLC #1 (Bride of PinBot and Medieval Madness) is out on Vita today, conveniently timed for the start of my 10 day holiday :)
  • Trowel 26 Sep 2012 18:56:48 17,420 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Having said that, the latest update really has completely fucked the speed of the game hasn't it :(

Back to Zen for a while...
  • H1ggyLTD 26 Sep 2012 19:46:44 1,570 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    It doesn't even say on the DLC that's it's for Pinball Arcade. Not once.
  • Popzeus 27 Sep 2012 14:25:53 8,271 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Right, well, I've destroyed everyone on my friends list on the Plants v Zombies table in ZP2.

A few more ambitious targets to aim for would be appreciated (PopzeusEG on PSN)

Currently playing: Standing In A Car Park Simulator 2013

• el_pollo_diablo 27 Sep 2012 15:00:48 2,063 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @Popzeus

Pinball The Arcade?

el_pollo__diablo (one underscore, then two)
  • TheBear 27 Sep 2012 16:32:56 4,503 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Popzeus wrote:
    Right, well, I've destroyed everyone on my friends list on the Plants v Zombies table in ZP2.

Only played the pvz table a few times.... I will pay it more attention soon! Moving house tomorrow, but will be on it when I have the time!

Added you diablo, I had added you months ago but missed the second underscore!
  • TheBear 27 Sep 2012 19:45:37 4,503 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Popzeus wrote:

Posted a new target for you :-)
  • el_pollo_diablo 27 Sep 2012 21:23:35 2,063 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @TheBear

I missed your underscore too. I was waiting for TheBear1972 to accept my friend request for a while. Wrong Bear.....
  • boxoctosis 28 Sep 2012 06:47:29 60 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I've added a few more of you in from here. Although my PvZ score isn't any good - the games on that table take way too long for my liking.

PSN: boxoctosis

• H1ggyLTD 1 Oct 2012 21:29:22 1,570 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Loving the medieval table.
  • Jmog 3 Oct 2012 10:27:39 391 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Almost none of my friends play pinball so I've sent friend request to those I've seen in this thread.

By the way, Farsight has fixed my issue with some of the tables being unavailable so now they are all downloadable. Yay!

Edit: I meant Zen Studios, not Farsight

Edited by Jmog at 14:32:23 03-10-2012
  • dsmx 3 Oct 2012 12:32:40 7,548 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I have pinball arcade and zen if you want to add me.

"If we hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a a house of cards, checkmate." Zapp Brannigan

• sickpuppysoftware 3 Oct 2012 13:28:24 1,317 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I have both games and am lacking any pinball playing friends
    PSN: sickpupp if anyone wants to add me. Just mention eg in the friend request.

You cannot stop me with paramecium alone!

• Page

of 9 First / Last