The niteninja/moggin thread of absurd conspiracy stuff Page 2

• Page

of 2 First / Last

Next
  • spamdangled 15 Aug 2012 11:08:55 27,356 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    spindizzy wrote:
    One of my friends on Facebook is getting weirder and weirder. She seems to actually believe that there were no planes that crashed into the World Trade towers, that all the video footage is faked, that it was done with explosives and paid for by the CIA.
    I heard that theory. IIRC, the idea is that some sort of mass hypnosis ray and/or mind-altering chemicals substance in the dust cloud was used to retroactively create people's memories.

3DS: 4055-2781-2855 Xbox: spamdangled PSN: dark_morgan Wii U: Spamdangle Steam: spamdangled

• MrTomFTW Moderator 15 Aug 2012 11:34:01 38,352 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Do you remember 9/11? It was a panicky mess of confused and conflicting information.

Building 7 must have taken some severe damage for it to collapse, in that situation it's easy for the report of "its going to collapse" to "it's collapsed".

Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

• RedSparrows 15 Aug 2012 11:35:25 22,888 posts
    Seen 24 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I used to live with someone who posted a video on to Facebook that detailed how the (then) soon-to-commence deployment of a US aircraft carrier to the Persian Gulf was a perfect time for an Israeli-US co-ordinated false-flag operation, whereby the Israelis would sink the US carrier and blame Iran.

The reasoning for this? What reasoning.

Demented.

Of course, the fact it never happened wasn't mentioned.
  • gang_of_bitches 15 Aug 2012 11:36:56 5,623 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    neilka wrote:
    Bremenacht wrote:
    WILL 100,000 Die at the London Olympics 2012 ?

No.
    But what if they DID and it was all covered up by the GOVERNMENT and the FBI and the JEWS?!?!?!?!?!?
    Shitttttttttttttt. Optrex are in on it too. Only a fool wouldn't realise that this is no soothing mist, but a mind control drug developed by the illuminati to go directly from the ocular canal to our brains.
  • LeoliansBro 15 Aug 2012 11:49:19 44,416 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    It's right there in the ad sheeple!

Close your eyes (to the TRUTH), use this spray (which I believe is a mind control chemical developed by the Illuminati in league with Rasputin, the Ry'leth Elder Race and the reverse vampires) and never worry about anything again.

FIGHT THE SYSTEM! OPEN YOUR EYES! IT WILL HURT BECAUSE YOU JUST SPRAYED ALCOHOL IN THEM BUT PAIN IS THE TRUTH!

LB, you really are a massive geek.

• Page

of 2 First / Last

Next