Think before you post...

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • shamblemonkee 5 Aug 2012 12:17:52 14,652 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Think before you post... seen way too much idiocy and nothing done about it recently. both on the silly posts front and the lack of moderators taking action

not trying to do their job but it saddens me when abuse is allowed to go on

i. Intent - Are you writing something that you want to question, inform or share with the other users?
    ii. Chill out - If someone is being an idiot, you don't have to join them.
    iii. Worth - Is there a similar thread, are you creating a thread to reply to another, have you done a search?
    iv. Discussion - This is a public discussion forum, so if you wish to talk to another member privately you should attempt a different form of communication.
    v. Spam - Blatant advertising, trolling and linking to illegal stuff such as warez are not allowed.
    vi. Abuse - If your post is abusing other users or moderators you run the risk of being banned.

Moderators...

We will remove posts that contain racist or homophobic remarks, personal abuse, libel, copyrighted material, excessive swearing, references to illegal activities and requests for CD keys or pirated software.
  • Deleted user 5 August 2012 12:21:22
    I still think Fruit should be hit by a bus.

Discuss.
  • heyyo 5 Aug 2012 12:21:47 14,369 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Shit is not that serious.
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 5 Aug 2012 12:22:19 39,731 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Creating a sock because you've reached the daily thread creation limit? TAKE THE HINT, stop posting.

Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

• Page

of 1

Previous Next