Why we are in a total mess Page 4

• Page

of 4 First / Last

Next
  • LeoliansBro 12 Aug 2012 15:02:32 44,072 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Oh and Madgod, aren't we all corrupt over here as well?

LB, you really are a massive geek.

• niteninja 12 Aug 2012 16:16:46 528 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Look its a program designed to take it all, the banks want to collapse the global economy to reduce society to below the poverty line, so they can consolidate the resources and wealth for themselves.
    Its a program why do you think no central bankers get charged with money laundering and corruption even though its in the news everyday.
    Wall street makes money betting against companys going bust thats even admitted in time magazine.
    There is no future for any of us unless we beat these people.
    Why do you think they are trying to disarm the american people by passing anti gun laws,obama ordering 20,000 troops to do police work on the streets,the airforce selling 10,000 drones to the police.
    The people at the top know what is coming collapse and revolution.

Edited by niteninja at 16:22:15 12-08-2012
  • Flying_Pig 12 Aug 2012 16:32:23 10,969 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I can resist no longer...

niteninja wrote:
    Look its a program designed to take it all, the banks want to collapse the global economy to reduce society to below the poverty line, so they can consolidate the resources and wealth for themselves.
    These Banks you talk about are all totally trasparant, listed PLCs with many thousands of shareholders. They aren't shady organisations.

Also, as they primarily lend to individuals, SMEs and medium companies, the failure of these borrowers to repay their loans would kill the industry.

If the global economy collapses, there'll be no 'resources and wealth' to consolidate and who would they consolidate it for?

Its a program why do you think no central bankers get charged with money laundering and corruption even though its in the news everyday.
    I don't think there is the implication of money laundering by a Central Bank. While both HSBC and Standard Chartered have been accused, nothing is proven. If it is, you can be certain that individuals will be charged and imprisoned.

Wall street makes money betting against companys going bust thats even admitted in time magazine.
    This doesn't make sense, can you explain how, please?

There is no future for any of us unless we beat these people.
    Why do you think they are trying to disarm the american people by passing anti gun laws,obama ordering 20,000 troops to do police work on the streets,the airforce selling 10,000 drones to the police.
    OK, so who are 'these people' and how do you propose beating them? And what's the outcome you're seeking?
  • OldCrow 12 Aug 2012 16:36:27 148 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @Flying_Pig Great post, nice to see some intelligent posts on this thread.
  • niteninja 12 Aug 2012 16:50:32 528 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    These Banks you talk about are all totally trasparant, listed PLCs with many thousands of shareholders. They aren't shady organisations.

Also, as they primarily lend to individuals, SMEs and medium companies, the failure of these borrowers to repay their loans would kill the industry.

If the global economy collapses, there'll be no 'resources and wealth' to consolidate and who would they consolidate it for?

Your correct about the the public banks being transparent but what about the Central banks like the federal reserve which is owned by a private group on wall street.
    The money is is laundered through the stock market because its harder to spot when their is millions of transactions a second going through the system.

don't think there is the implication of money laundering by a Central Bank. While both HSBC and Standard Chartered have been accused, nothing is proven. If it is, you can be certain that individuals will be charged and imprisoned.

Tell that to obama who signed an executive order to block an audit of the federal reserve even though it had overwhelming support for it to go ahead in congress.

Its called a put option on the stock market say you buy a house and I think that you cant pay I can place a bet on on you failing to afford your repayments and when your house is
    taken I profit you lose.

Obama has been told to prepare for mass unrest within the united states because the dollar is on the the edge of the cliff.
  • niteninja 12 Aug 2012 16:54:51 528 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AzwGh8hVgc

Wallstreet invovled in laundering drug money.
  • OldCrow 12 Aug 2012 16:57:07 148 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    You might want to make use for the quote tag, not even going to attempt to read that post before you sort it out.
  • niteninja 12 Aug 2012 17:02:25 528 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpbW64vRrMc&feature=related

Corruption at the fed
  • LeoliansBro 12 Aug 2012 17:06:01 44,072 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    That isn't about corruption at all. I might as well link to a My Little Pony vid and then say 'paedophilia in niteninja's past'.

• niteninja 12 Aug 2012 17:06:52 528 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lifeilnmi5k

Obama blocks the audit of the fed.
  • RedSparrows 12 Aug 2012 17:07:06 22,554 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Niteninja, the problem most people have, I suspect, is not believing there is gross financial corruption at points.

It's more that this is all by design to ensure some nightmarish scenario of apocalyptic serfdom.
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 12 Aug 2012 17:07:42 38,103 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago

Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

• OldCrow 12 Aug 2012 17:08:07 148 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    This video makes sense to me - http://youtu.be/8Y-u0UnKZ_U
  • niteninja 12 Aug 2012 17:24:44 528 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    "The ruling class has the schools and press under its thumb. This enables it to sway the emotions of the masses."
    Albert Einstein

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."
    Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli of England (1844)

People yield themselves with perfect docility to our molding hands."
    David Rockefeller

The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt

Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws."
    Mayer Amschel Rothschild

I am a most unhappy man. I have unwillingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated in the hands of a few men."
    Woodrow Wilson 28th President of the United States

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."
    J. Edgar Hoover

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."
    Henry Ford

The one aim of these financiers is world control by the creation of inextinguishable debts."
    Henry Ford

"The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen. At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the US government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties."
    John F. Hylan, Mayor New York 1918-1925

"I am concerned for the security of our great nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insideous forces working from within."
    General Douglas MacArthur

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    Thomas Jefferson

"If we understand the mechanism and motives of the group mind, it is now possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without them knowing it."
    Edward Bernays

"I believe that if the people of this nation fully understood what Congress has done to them over the last 49 years, they would move on Washington; they would not wait for an election. It adds up to a preconceived plan to destroy the economic and social independence of the United States."
    George W. Malone, U.S. Senator (Nevada), speaking before Congress in 1957.
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 12 Aug 2012 17:31:49 38,103 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    "niteninja is an adorable mentalist"
    Pretty much everyone.

Don't ever change.

• niteninja 12 Aug 2012 17:38:21 528 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    It shows you the skill,dedication and patience of these people who run the show.
    Like I said its a program with long term objectives.
    You put the frog in in the blender and you turn the heat up slowly it doesnt even understand that its days are numbered.
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 12 Aug 2012 17:42:01 38,103 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    niteninja wrote:
    You put the frog in in the blender and you turn the heat up slowly it doesnt even understand that its days are numbered.

• gang_of_bitches 12 Aug 2012 18:08:37 5,495 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I can't really see why it would be in the interests of the fabulously wealthy at the top to do anything to risk the status quo. If we don't make money, they don't make money, it's all about skimming just enough that people don't complain.
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 12 Aug 2012 18:18:57 38,103 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Madgod_Dc wrote:
    OldCrow wrote:
    This video makes sense to me - http://youtu.be/8Y-u0UnKZ_U
    how is this any different than the stuff niteninja posts?

MrTomFTW wrote:
    Pretty much everyone.

Don't ever change.
    how does that [you being in denial on the reality of the economic situation] make niteninja a mentalist? :confused:
    Oh boy I get to use 2 Futurama clips within a single page!

• LeoliansBro 12 Aug 2012 18:21:39 44,072 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    MrTomFTW wrote:
    Pretty much everyone.

Don't ever change.

• Page

of 4 First / Last

Next