Why this forum is still bugged? Page 6

  • Page

    of 6 First / Last

    Next
  • ronuds 19 Jul 2012 21:13:53 21,788 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    EG.net should have frownies - because you're all so grumpy.
  • MaxPower83 19 Jul 2012 21:15:20 17,866 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Aargh. wrote:
    Can all the Italians fuck off back to their retarded forum for mafia wannabes now please? If you could take the smilies with you then that would be great.
    at least we drive on the right side of the road

  • SYS64738 19 Jul 2012 21:15:44 1,581 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    ronuds wrote:
    EG.net should have frownies - because you're all so grumpy.
    Think words are sufficient, no need to visualise it.
  • - 19 Jul 2012 21:16:14 561 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago


  • Massimiliano 19 Jul 2012 21:17:00 5,373 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Aargh. wrote:
    Massimiliano wrote:
    nickthegun wrote:
    I think the import lesson we can all learn from this thread is that italians *really* love smilies.
    offcourse we love smilies as much as we love... you know what :D
    Small children.
    Ooh dont be malicious m8, we love lots of things... just even only smile sometime...

  • caligari 19 Jul 2012 21:18:07 16,989 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Aargh. wrote:
    Massimiliano wrote:
    nickthegun wrote:
    I think the import lesson we can all learn from this thread is that italians *really* love smilies.
    offcourse we love smilies as much as we love... you know what :D
    Small children.
    Just choked on my bag of 'fruit, nuts and seeds'.
  • Massimiliano 19 Jul 2012 21:19:12 5,373 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    oh dont forget to ban that racist thing QUICKLY, best mod of the year.

    Aargh. wrote:
    Can all the Italians fuck off back to their retarded forum for mafia wannabes now please? If you could take the smilies with you then that would be great.
    Edited by Massimiliano at 21:19:42 19-07-2012

  • Suoranna 19 Jul 2012 21:19:57 27,519 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    adrixillo wrote:
    porco dio :rotfl:
    Seeeeeeeeeeeee

  • nickthegun 19 Jul 2012 21:21:18 58,784 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    This is turning into a bit of a bung bunga party.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

  • Stickman 19 Jul 2012 21:21:29 29,657 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Massimiliano wrote:
    oh dont forget to ban that racist thing QUICKLY, best mod of the year.

    Aargh. wrote:
    Can all the Italians fuck off back to their retarded forum for mafia wannabes now please? If you could take the smilies with you then that would be great.
    Yeah DDevil, do what the greasy wop says.

    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

  • MrTomFTW Moderator 19 Jul 2012 21:21:48 37,340 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Tell you what, I've got a better idea...

    Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

  • adrixillo 19 Jul 2012 21:38:44 8,134 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Post deleted
  • Page

    of 6 First / Last

    Next
Log in or register to reply