DOFUS - Foggernauts preview

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • Venatio Event Features Manager, Gamer Network 26 Jun 2012 14:27:18 4,624 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago

Hello! You're probably here because you nabbed one of the preview keys we are giving away for the new character class in DOFUS, the Foggernauts. Well done you.

To find out more about the new class I highly recommend checking out the video below and this guide over on the official DOFUS website.

Once you've given the Foggernauts class a try, why not let us know how you're getting on?

Edited by Venatio at 16:01:14 26-06-2012

"sounds like a public school ponce"

• IzmarSpark English Content and Community Manager: DOFUS, Ankama Games 26 Jun 2012 14:52:28 7 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Hi everyone!

I'm Izmar, Community Manager for the English community of DOFUS! Thanks for checking out our game and our new class!

I'm here to answer any questions you might have about the game and offer you a few tips for getting onto the right English-speaking server. So check out the pictures below and if you have questions, ask away.

I'll be hanging out in the Incarnam area on Zatoishwan if you want some assistance in-game!

Izmar
  • Saoshyant 26 Jun 2012 15:05:43 1 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    "The code you have entered expired on the 2012-06-25 and can no longer be used."

These preview codes given to Eurogamer just showed up today. What gives?

Edited by Saoshyant at 15:06:22 26-06-2012
  • IzmarSpark English Content and Community Manager: DOFUS, Ankama Games 26 Jun 2012 15:09:31 7 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Hi Saoshyant.

Well... this is embarrassing. It looks like there was a technical conflict between these codes and some for another giveaway. If you'll send me a PM with your Ankama account name, I can enable the class for you while we're sorting this out, it shouldn't take long.

The same goes for anyone else who runs into this problem. I'll even throw in a starter item set to sweeten the deal.

I'm so sorry for the trouble!

Edited by IzmarSpark at 15:15:15 26-06-2012
  • Omegha 26 Jun 2012 15:38:48 1 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @IzmarSpark Hey, just sent you a message too, and I'm curious, if it will work same way as codes from Mag#1? So we won't lose anything on foggernaut after a month? It is permament, right?
  • IzmarSpark English Content and Community Manager: DOFUS, Ankama Games 26 Jun 2012 15:43:48 7 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @Omegha That's correct. All Foggers will stay just as they are when the preview is over, they will not be deleted or de-leveled, folded, spindled, or mutilated. (Not by Ankama at least. If you get into a tussle with the wrong monster, I can't make any promises!)
  • fizzy0909 26 Jun 2012 15:43:52 1 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I have the same problem!
    I also sent you a msg
  • piper1921 26 Jun 2012 15:56:25 4 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I havent received the codes yet. how can I can claim it?
  • Fuckyeah 26 Jun 2012 16:00:32 1 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @IzmarSpark i had the same problem as Saoshyant.
    I gained a code but it says i expired like yesterday. What to do now? :o
  • Venatio Event Features Manager, Gamer Network 26 Jun 2012 16:00:47 4,624 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    piper1921 wrote:
    I havent received the codes yet. how can I can claim it?
    You should just be able to hit the claim code button on the give away page here - http://www.eurogamer.net/giveaways.php?id=87145

"sounds like a public school ponce"

• IzmarSpark English Content and Community Manager: DOFUS, Ankama Games 26 Jun 2012 16:02:48 7 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @Fuckyeah Send me a little message here on Eurogamer with your DOFUS account display name and I'll activate the class for you. =)

To everyone else, I've just sent out some replies to the messages I've received, check your inboxes.

Thanks again for being so understanding!
  • piper1921 26 Jun 2012 16:05:59 4 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @thanks I really wanted to play the foggernaut.! I would just want to clarify if these codes are just for the beta version?
  • IzmarSpark English Content and Community Manager: DOFUS, Ankama Games 26 Jun 2012 16:08:57 7 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @piper1921 They should be good for the real servers. =)

Just sent out a few more replies, but we are just on the verge of fixing the issue. It should only be mere moments until this awkward moment is behind us.
  • piper1921 26 Jun 2012 16:12:03 4 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    IzmarSpark wrote:
    @piper1921 They should be good for the real servers. =)

Just sent out a few more replies, but we are just on the verge of fixing the issue. It should only be mere moments until this awkward moment is behind us.
    Thank you so mUCH!!!! More power to you! :D cheers foggernaut<3
  • seishin 26 Jun 2012 16:14:52 1 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Haha I have one too :D Thanx Eurogamer :D
  • piper1921 26 Jun 2012 16:19:17 4 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Foggernaut FTW! :D thanks why did the code they sent me worked? Still downloading :|
  • IzmarSpark English Content and Community Manager: DOFUS, Ankama Games 26 Jun 2012 16:24:35 7 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    It's official, the codes are fixed! This includes those codes that were marked as expired already.

You should be able to access the class as soon as you redeem the code now.

Thanks again to everyone for bearing with us through this fail!

Can't wait to see you on DOFUS! =)
  • commandooli 26 Jun 2012 16:28:10 2 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    This code has already been used.

My code has already been used aparently :-( How can I get a working one?
  • IzmarSpark English Content and Community Manager: DOFUS, Ankama Games 26 Jun 2012 16:41:08 7 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @commandooli If you used your code before and it didn't work, it should have been retroactively fixed. This means that your account should have Foggernaut status enabled already, because the code was used (it just gave an error message at the time ^^)

It's a bit complex, but basically, you should already have access to the class.
  • commandooli 26 Jun 2012 16:42:13 2 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Alright thanks for a speedy reply :-)
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next