Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified

  • Page

    of 18 First / Last

    Previous
  • Rens11 6 Jun 2012 13:47:09 1,385 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Its official not the same as the console versions not sure whether thats a good or bad thing!

    No footage shown at e3 :(

    Don’t kid yourself, Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he’d eat you and everyone you care about!

  • Zizoo 6 Jun 2012 13:52:24 8,112 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Yeah, I hope there are some screens or even a trailer soon.
  • Rens11 6 Jun 2012 13:54:56 1,385 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    showing no footage at e3 was a bad sign hopefully its because they would rather put more effort into the game than waste resources and not that it isn't ready to show yet only a few months from release

    Edited by Rens11 at 16:24:54 06-06-2012

    Don’t kid yourself, Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he’d eat you and everyone you care about!

  • THFourteen 6 Jun 2012 14:00:05 32,858 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    its probably not even made by the same developers who make either of the CoDs

    that seems to be the way of things thesedays.
  • NotSoSlim 6 Jun 2012 15:50:01 3,116 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Apparently MS has are only ones allowed to show any COD footage

    Probably false
  • Deleted user 6 June 2012 18:35:57
    I wouldn't even chance a FPS on VITA for wear and tear on the sticks as it would be costly as the PS3 dual shocks don't last that long they aren't as durable as 360 pads so on VITA it would be a defo no no

    Would prefer to keep the VITA in tip top condition FPS aren't made for it SIMPLE
  • Rauha 6 Jun 2012 18:53:56 4,271 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Don't think this will be out till next year for some reason. Unless it's Black Ops 2, with a subtitle.
  • Luckyjim 6 Jun 2012 19:37:51 2,871 posts
    Seen 45 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    NotSoSlim wrote:
    Apparently MS has are only ones allowed to show any COD footage

    Probably false
    This really wouldn't surprise me.
  • jonsaan 6 Jun 2012 19:40:38 25,326 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    What the Vita needs is cross play COD. A pipe dream I know but all the same..

    FCUTA!

  • Gregolution 6 Jun 2012 20:45:13 3,165 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    a_very_ugly_man wrote:
    I wouldn't even chance a FPS on VITA for wear and tear on the sticks as it would be costly as the PS3 dual shocks don't last that long they aren't as durable as 360 pads so on VITA it would be a defo no no

    Would prefer to keep the VITA in tip top condition FPS aren't made for it SIMPLE
    Lol wha?
  • Deleted user 6 June 2012 20:47:26
    Sticks will simply not be able to do justice to the game so it will be another slow and awkward fps on a handheld. Which is a shame.
  • THFourteen 6 Jun 2012 20:52:29 32,858 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Gregolution wrote:
    a_very_ugly_man wrote:
    I wouldn't even chance a FPS on VITA for wear and tear on the sticks as it would be costly as the PS3 dual shocks don't last that long they aren't as durable as 360 pads so on VITA it would be a defo no no

    Would prefer to keep the VITA in tip top condition FPS aren't made for it SIMPLE
    Lol wha?
    Think he's saying that FPSs aren't SIMPLE enough for him to play
  • el_pollo_diablo 6 Jun 2012 21:01:52 2,064 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    A bad workman......

    ;-)

    Edited by el_pollo_diablo at 21:02:28 06-06-2012
  • neilka 6 Jun 2012 21:04:04 15,655 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I've read it's going to be a Bejewelled clone, except the jewels are ponies.
  • Deleted user 6 June 2012 23:01:15
    THFourteen wrote:
    Gregolution wrote:
    a_very_ugly_man wrote:
    I wouldn't even chance a FPS on VITA for wear and tear on the sticks as it would be costly as the PS3 dual shocks don't last that long they aren't as durable as 360 pads so on VITA it would be a defo no no

    Would prefer to keep the VITA in tip top condition FPS aren't made for it SIMPLE
    Lol wha?
    Think he's saying that FPSs aren't SIMPLE enough for him to play

    I challenge you to a DUEL name your FPS .........bbbeeeeaaatttcccchhhhhh 😜
  • dsmx 7 Jun 2012 00:51:48 7,555 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I'd chose 13, remember that one back when devs still took chances and experimented with concepts in fps? I'd love to see that cell shaded game on the vita, the bright colours would really sing on the vita's screen.

    "If we hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a a house of cards, checkmate." Zapp Brannigan

  • Rufus 7 Jun 2012 13:44:45 1,754 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Good choice dsmx!!

    You know what other FPS would be perfect for the Vita? The original Deus Ex. You'd have the sticks for aiming/moving, shoulder buttons for firing/secondary fire and the touch screen for entering passcodes etc. Like XIII, the graphics, whilst outdated by todays standards, would look sharp on that wonderful screen.
  • Gambit1977 7 Jun 2012 13:46:35 9,583 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    @dsmx XIII had my favourite LOCAL MP in an FPS! Beating even Timesplitters. The bots were class, and the maps so much fun!
  • dsmx 7 Jun 2012 20:08:58 7,555 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I played 13 on the PC a couple of years back and a few people were still playing it online which I was surprised about.

    "If we hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a a house of cards, checkmate." Zapp Brannigan

  • THFourteen 7 Jun 2012 20:15:15 32,858 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    a_very_ugly_man wrote:


    I challenge you to a DUEL name your FPS .........bbbeeeeaaatttcccchhhhhh ��
    How about Resistance on the Vita

    :-)
  • Deleted user 7 June 2012 21:29:08
    THFourteen wrote:
    a_very_ugly_man wrote:


    I challenge you to a DUEL name your FPS .........bbbeeeeaaatttcccchhhhhh ��
    How about Resistance on the Vita

    :-)
    NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO 👀
  • Rens11 19 Sep 2012 13:37:05 1,385 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Announced at TGS as now out in Spring 2013, I'm guessing based on the negative reception after the dreadful gamescom showing.

    Edited by Rens11 at 13:37:45 19-09-2012

    Don’t kid yourself, Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he’d eat you and everyone you care about!

  • Rens11 4 Oct 2012 22:40:14 1,385 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Mod off

    This includes a "significant visual upgrade", which will hopefully be a step-up from the "perfectly acceptable" visuals we saw at Gamescom. Anything close to the home console Call of Duty games is A-ok with us.

    Huebner also had plenty to say about the weapons, and how you'll be modding them in multiplayer.

    While you'll be seeing plenty of past mods like suppressors, extended mags, and underaction grenade launchers in Black Ops - Declassified, there are some new ones to get to - ahem - grips with.

    Improved grip, which improves hip fire accuracy, and adjustable stock, which gives full movement speed while using Aim Down the Sight, are just two of them.

    12 perks will be available, too - again, a mixture of old and new. Surplus is a new one, offering you extra starting ammo and grenades, while Hardwired means you'll be immune to Counter Spy Plane, which sounds rather useful

    Don’t kid yourself, Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he’d eat you and everyone you care about!

  • jagg3r 4 Oct 2012 23:11:34 1,028 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Its not looking to good :(

    http://ie.ign.com/articles/2012/10/03/call-of-duty-black-ops-declassified-be-skeptical

    This more or less sums it up
    Playing Declassified ultimately left me feeling dissatisfied. The multiplayer has its moments, but when I’m fighting the controls or being shot in the back as I spawn it’s hard not to get frustrated. Hopefully Nihilistic pulls together an awesome campaign between now and Declassified’s release on November 13th. If you’ve been looking for a true “Call of Duty experience” on a handheld, this Vita take probably won’t be it, but with some work it could be a decent approximation.
  • Progguitarist 4 Oct 2012 23:22:55 10,401 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    It's not coming out on November 13th AFAIK.

    Also, why do you want to play CoD on a handheld?
  • Help_me 5 Oct 2012 00:18:32 939 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Because i want to be able to play at lunch! Well zombies at least.
    This 'could' be epic.

    Edited by Help_me at 00:19:42 05-10-2012
  • ElNino9 5 Oct 2012 00:57:30 13,288 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Help_me wrote:
    Because i want to be able to play at lunch! Well zombies at least.
    This 'could' be epic.
    Could be epic, have you seen the videos?

    Looks utter dross.

    Hated, adored, never ignored.

  • NotSoSlim 5 Oct 2012 08:05:35 3,116 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Yea videos do look crap but game had a big upgrade apparently so wont pass judgement until final product ships
  • Help_me 5 Oct 2012 08:29:09 939 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    ElNino9 wrote:
    Help_me wrote:
    Because i want to be able to play at lunch! Well zombies at least.
    This 'could' be epic.
    Could be epic, have you seen the videos?

    Looks utter dross.
    Ok, so what I actually meant was it could have been epic. A perfect opportunity to make this wonderful gadget shine lost - in my opinion.
    Let's hope assassins creed can see me through till Killzone and that they do a better job.
  • Rens11 5 Oct 2012 10:31:06 1,385 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Exactly a decent cod could have seen sales shoot up (no pun intended) Nihilistic will end up doing more harm than good releasing cod as it is, push it back to summer next year if they have to. It's clearly a reskinned resistance at the moment and that was terrible, how else could they make 2 games so quickly for what I'm guessing is a pretty small studio

    Don’t kid yourself, Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he’d eat you and everyone you care about!

  • Page

    of 18 First / Last

    Previous
Log in or register to reply