Honeymoons suggestions in Thailand Page 2

• Page

of 2 First / Last

Next
  • Deleted user 5 June 2012 17:43:09
    Just got an awesome deal on the Maldives so all booked :D

Looks ideal for snorkelling and diving and that is all I want. Want to relax instead of explore (last holiday two years a go was a very busy city break). Bloody excited tbh!
  • Khanivor 5 Jun 2012 18:21:24 39,866 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    mowgli wrote:
    I want somewhere to go snorkelling and diving (beginner) so nice clear waters
    Don't go anywhere that still allows whaling, or even game fishing. It would be a tragic way to start your marriage.
  • DodgyPast 5 Jun 2012 18:23:39 8,333 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Maldives is a pretty logical place to go, though a risk of weather issues as it's wet season in this part of the world.

On the Thailand side it would have been Koh Tao, Samui or Pan Gnan to guarantee decent weather, they have an odd micro climate that means their seasons are pretty much reversed compared to Phuket, Koh Lanta, Krabi etc.

Koh Tao had quite a few nice beaches when I lived here before, but haven't been back again.

Google Sensi Paradise though, very nice.
  • BinaryBob101 6 Jun 2012 13:55:01 21,966 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Lonely Beach, on Ko Chiang is fucking beautiful.

Goose fat is sponsored by:

Lens Flare

• BinaryBob101 6 Jun 2012 13:57:04 21,966 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    If you're going in two weeks, then it's not the wettest time of the year, moving into August (which is when I was last there), the weather seriously worsens.

You will get sunshine everyday in July, with some showers.

Lens Flare

• elstoof 6 Jun 2012 14:13:58 6,138 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Is that Kho Chiang, Maldives?
  • Toonster 6 Jun 2012 14:16:31 6,821 posts
    Seen 21 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Hey, I'm heading to Thailand tomorrow! But I'll be doing volunteer work in rural villages, so I don't think where I'm going is honeymoon material :p

3DS: 0361-6951-2609 (Tom)

• RyanOdell27 11 Jun 2012 10:46:33 2 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Thailand is famous for shopping, beaches, bars, colorful festivals and temples. This place is one of the most favorite honeymoon destination in the world. Bangkok, Pattaya, Kanchanaburi, Koh Samui and Phuket are the perfect spots of honeymoon in Thailand.

Student Travel Insurance

• BinaryBob101 11 Jun 2012 13:02:02 21,966 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    No they aren't.

Lens Flare

• Fozzie_bear 11 Jun 2012 13:38:21 15,313 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Toonster wrote:
    Hey, I'm heading to Thailand tomorrow! But I'll be telling everyone that I'm doing volunteer work in rural villages. I won't of course. I'll be banging children and ladyboys so I don't think where I'm going is honeymoon material :p
    No one will believe the volunteer work thing anyway. Just be honest with them.

Support the Mowgli Dirty Protest!

• DodgyPast 11 Jun 2012 18:12:56 8,333 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    RyanOdell27 wrote:
    Thailand is famous for shopping, beaches, bars, colorful festivals and temples. This place is one of the most favorite honeymoon destination in the world. Bangkok, Pattaya, Kanchanaburi, Koh Samui and Phuket are the perfect spots of honeymoon in Thailand.
    You've never been have you, well definitely not to Pattaya. Kanchanaburi would be pretty low on my list of places to go for a honeymoon... Though worth visiting for a day or two.

Samui and Phuket can be nice if you spend enough. Though personally wouldn't be top of my list.

Toonster, if you see this feel free to PM me and give me a shout if you're ever in BKK.
  • Page

of 2 First / Last

Next