Criterion's Need for Speed: Most Wanted Page 26

• Page

of 26 First / Last

Next
  • DUFFMAN5 10 Jul 2014 10:21:50 14,683 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @Flying_Pig

Do you require anymore help ? I enjoyed my hour or so last night, very rusty though, although I did break a few jump records :)

I played the 360 version to death upon release and loved every minute. I do not care for the PS3 triggers particularly (who designed R+L 2!) and the plastic extension things while great break a lot of the time, hence not putting a lot of time on this version. I'm also playing a fair bit of Forza at the mo, so need to adjust driving :) all that said it is a great game on either console.

"Duffman the grey is thrusting in the direction of the problem! Oh, yeah!"

• Flying_Pig 10 Jul 2014 12:55:28 11,002 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @DUFFMAN5 - I don't, but thanks for the offer. I only needed 2 trophies from online play - one for a takedown on you and the other for completing the 5 event set list.

That said, always happy to play some more - just drop me an invite if I'm on, or we can arrange a session - it's even more fun if we can get a few more people playing too :)
  • BurnoutJunkie 10 Jul 2014 14:23:53 716 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @kosigan Thanks for this, like that there's a fixed route. Now, if only the download version would get a discount. It's $21 on Amazon.com, but I'd like to get the download.
  • DUFFMAN5 10 Jul 2014 14:33:58 14,683 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Flying_Pig wrote:
    @DUFFMAN5 - I don't, but thanks for the offer. I only needed 2 trophies from online play - one for a takedown on you and the other for completing the 5 event set list.

That said, always happy to play some more - just drop me an invite if I'm on, or we can arrange a session - it's even more fun if we can get a few more people playing too :)
    Certainly be happy for some MP with yourself and other EGers, I might not go so easy on you then*

*this may or may not be factually true ;)

"Duffman the grey is thrusting in the direction of the problem! Oh, yeah!"

• kosigan 10 Jul 2014 17:42:56 468 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    @BurnoutJunkie - it was on PS+ a while ago, did you get it then? If not, it's 15.99 on the store at the moment, for the base game without the DLC.
  • BurnoutJunkie 10 Jul 2014 19:26:47 716 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @kosigan I don't have PS Plus. I have a PSP and a Vita, just bought the Vita recently. I don't play either system enough to get PS+, and don't think I'd play it much on Vita anyway, planning to get this for Wii U.
  • Page

of 26 First / Last

Next