Criterion's Need for Speed: Most Wanted Page 15

• Page

of 26 First / Last

• griff0x 5 Nov 2012 19:52:21 714 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @Adamical, i ain't rich, ways and means pay for my toys.
  • Adamical 5 Nov 2012 20:00:19 314 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I wish I had ways and means like griff0x.
  • StarchildHypocrethes 5 Nov 2012 20:06:24 25,915 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Being a purdy mouth for hire isn't easy.
  • Pinky_Floyd 5 Nov 2012 21:00:35 7,907 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I have unlocked the veyron but my absolute favourite car so far is the Marrusia with track tyres.
  • cheeky_prawnking 5 Nov 2012 21:15:54 4,586 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    @griff0x Cracking blow job.

Thanks
  • Pazie 5 Nov 2012 22:14:12 228 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Played this for the first time today. Love the sound of the cars, reminds me of Underground 2. Shame about the police, they are so hard to lose. I think that's the only downside of the game for me, they're just so annoying. I was driving for a long time just by trying to escape the police cars, in the end I gave up, it was getting silly and boring.

PS, what happens when you get busted because I haven't noticed if it's a good thing or bad thing. It just makes it less painful to give myself up than to drive about for hours on end trying to lose the cops.

Edited by Pazie at 22:49:13 05-11-2012
  • bitch_tits_zero_nine 5 Nov 2012 23:27:43 6,654 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    yeah I was thinking the same thing. The races are really fun, but trying to lose the rozzers is irritating.

Was like trying to evade for about 20 minutes before I fucked the game off.
  • StarchildHypocrethes 5 Nov 2012 23:37:07 25,915 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Hmmm, I'm kinda bored of this already :(
  • Whizzo 5 Nov 2012 23:48:59 43,133 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Fun games of MP this evening chaps, even if some of you bastards kept taking me out! :-)

Got 70 odd minutes of footage to trawl through to see if anything worth uploading.

This space left intentionally blank.

• neilqpr 6 Nov 2012 00:44:14 2,855 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    StarchildHypocrethes wrote:
    Hmmm, I'm kinda bored of this already :(
    I'm by no means bored of it but I've had a fairly limited amount of time with it since Friday and I'm already half way through the most wanted cars.

Haven't played any MP and I'm sure that's where most of the fun will be, but the SP seems a bit light.
  • harriselhoff 6 Nov 2012 01:58:13 166 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Hmm I'm really mixed on this. I think the driving is great, the graphics look lovely, and the cars are really cool. But at the same time I feel like I'm kind of trying to force myself to like it. It feels like there's not really any point to the races, as you find all of the cars by driving around, and therefore I don't really feel like I've earned anything. I really think there should have been money in there, so that you had to buy the cars and then, when you're busted by the police you could be fined and it would be exciting trying to evade them as there would be some kind of consequence involved. And a tiny little thing really bugging me is not being able to choose the colour of my car.

Wow I sound picky!

Edited by harriselhoff at 02:00:11 06-11-2012
  • Pinky_Floyd 6 Nov 2012 03:31:49 7,907 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Just keep driving through a garage until your car is the colour you want ;)

I don't think this has sold well on pc.  Out of 34 origin friends only one other person has it.

/stealth I have friends post
  • FarFromSane 6 Nov 2012 08:32:23 236 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I'm really enjoying this on the PS3, I've put 13 hours into it in 3 days.. That's very unlike me.. Just got one more Most wanted care to take down, hopefully do that tonight then start playing more online.

In all honesty I still think Burnout Paradise is a better game

Somewhere out there, a neurotic chicken wants to cross the road but is paralyzed by the knowledge that everyone will question his motives

• griff0x 6 Nov 2012 09:20:08 714 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @cheeky_prawnking, yea thanks for my new vidcard.

p.s. i would still go see a doc about that lump
  • shamblemonkee 6 Nov 2012 09:43:08 14,395 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @Whizzo Yeah good stuff. I think your car just had magnets or something, wasn't aiming for you, no, no... *whistle*

Agreed that the main structure is a bit light and the points needed for the most wanted challenges are too little.

Weirdly you can choose the colour of your car on the fly in multiplayer, change vehicle on the fly, etc, etc. seems weird to restrict that sort of thing whilst in single player.
  • GeezaTap 6 Nov 2012 11:06:01 289 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Finally got my head round the MP last night - thanks for the tips and pointers!

I must say it's really growing on me, every time I boot it up I love it a little more.
  • shamblemonkee 6 Nov 2012 12:18:57 14,395 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @anthonypappa I'm partial to the warbling of the SRT Viper GTS :D
  • L_Franko Moderator 6 Nov 2012 12:47:31 9,694 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Thanks for the invite last night mate but I had one or two things I wanted to get done in Fifa.

I think my favourite car at the moment is the Focus RS, it is a great mess about car and makes the police look stupid off road.
    Turn your engine off while in cool down really does help big time. I was hiding in the construction site well off the road so parked up and killed the engine, right after this two cop cars started exploring the area (never seen them go off road to look for me before, pretty cool) and one drove straight in front of me about 50 to 60 meters away and didn't see me at all. Close call.
  • DUFFMAN5 6 Nov 2012 12:58:44 14,698 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @L_Franko
    Hi mate sent you an chum request earlier but you iz to popular ;)

I'm sure I had you on there before I lost all my chums list.

"Duffman the grey is thrusting in the direction of the problem! Oh, yeah!"

• bitch_tits_zero_nine 6 Nov 2012 13:20:21 6,654 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    What the fuck do the game designers expect you to do when the rozzers set up a road block with no side roads...

The only option seems to be pull a u turn..
  • Pinky_Floyd 6 Nov 2012 13:22:39 7,907 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    bitch_tits_zero_nine wrote:
    What the fuck do the game designers expect you to do when the rozzers set up a road block with no side roads...

Especially those big armoured feckers. I'm totally unable to slow down or u turn though, I seem to just crash head on despite having 3 seconds where I know I need to take evasive action. Brain isn't fast enough.
  • shamblemonkee 6 Nov 2012 13:22:47 14,395 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    nitro right through it unless Rhinos :D
  • Pinky_Floyd 6 Nov 2012 13:34:37 7,907 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Anyone tried the Marussia yet?
  • L_Franko Moderator 6 Nov 2012 13:54:11 9,694 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @DUFFMAN5

I thought I had space. Just for you I will punt someone off the list and get you added :)
  • L_Franko Moderator 6 Nov 2012 14:06:23 9,694 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I've only driven the Marussia for a limited time, no races, and I didn't feel that taken with the handling. I'll try a race or two with it tonight before I totally write it off. I seem to be having more fun with the slower cars at the moment, like the Evo, Focus, Lancia ect. because you can just fling them all over the place and keep good control.
  • shamblemonkee 6 Nov 2012 14:09:57 14,395 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Marrusia seems ok - i've got most of the mods for it as i used it as one of my early cars - it's a bit twitchy when drifting and seemed harder to set into a drift.

As an early car though it's very pacy.
  • bitch_tits_zero_nine 6 Nov 2012 14:25:16 6,654 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Pinky_Floyd wrote:
    bitch_tits_zero_nine wrote:

Especially those big armoured feckers. I'm totally unable to slow down or u turn though, I seem to just crash head on despite having 3 seconds where I know I need to take evasive action. Brain isn't fast enough.
    lol, yeah, like three seconds when you know the inevitable
  • DUFFMAN5 6 Nov 2012 14:28:40 14,698 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @L_Franko

You know it makes sense...You will move up 1 on the leaderboards ...
    :)

"Duffman the grey is thrusting in the direction of the problem! Oh, yeah!"

• SaucyGeoff 7 Nov 2012 08:30:10 2,580 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Picked this up yesterday, enjoyed completing some of the early events! For some reason I only had one friend appearing on my leaderboards (races, speed camera's etc) even though I've got loads of people on my friends list who been playing this. Thought it might have been car specific, but that didn't turn about to the the case.

Bit wierd, especially as Griffox generally sets pretty decent times!
  • Page

of 26 First / Last