The Indie Bundle Thread Page 6

• Page

of 7 First / Last

• RobAnybody 2 Jun 2013 20:14:24 824 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Just ordered my copy, mainly for Proteus but am intrigued by some of the other games too.
  • Kanjin 2 Jun 2013 23:19:06 960 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    How the hell can the average payment be $5?!
  • Ged42 4 Jun 2013 23:43:58 7,641 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    They've added a few more games to Humble Bundle 8

Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers (3D platformer/puzzler)
    Intrusion 2 (Contra-like)
    English Country Tune (Puzzler)
    Oil Rush (Naval RTS)
  • caligari 5 Jun 2013 00:25:45 16,832 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Do you actually get the Hotline Miami soundtrack with the bundle (if paying over the average)? I can't see it on the main screen.

I have most of the games on there but I'll throw in a few pound coins if that 'tune-age' is available.
  • WoodenSpoon 5 Jun 2013 00:30:31 12,251 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I have a feeling someone said it was the only sound track missing. Not 100% though but I'd hold off if you're after the soundtrack especially.
  • Deleted user 5 June 2013 00:56:54
    The soundtrack is in the game folder in .ogg format, though it's missing some remix tracks from the official soundtrack release.
  • kentmonkey 6 Jun 2013 19:23:25 20,076 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Serious Sam is this week's weekly bundle. It looks like all of the Serious Sam games ever made, plus at least four I never even knew existed.
  • sanctusmortis 18 Jun 2013 20:04:25 9,590 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    New Humble Bundle makes me sad, as I own them all bar 2 (and the Android exclusive). Aquaria, Fractal, Organ Trail, Stealth Bastard Deluxe, Pulse (Android only), pay over odds for Frozen Synapse and Broken Sword Director's Cut.
  • caligari 18 Jun 2013 20:57:05 16,832 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    It's an Android bundle - it's worth it JUST to be able to play Frozen Synapse on my tablet (even though I already have it on Steam). \o/

Stealth Bastard is also fantastic - and I don't have to bore you by singing Broken Sword's praises.
  • DFawkes 1 Jul 2013 15:31:53 22,059 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Don't know if it's been posted (well, not this page and it's recent), but on Indie Royale you've got:

Sinper Elite v2
    Gatling Gears
    Bloody Trapland
    Judge Dredd Vs Death
    Lucid

I just want it so I can be THE LAW! I did also enjoy the Sniper Elite v2 demo so might play that too. No idea about the others.

I'd kick the living daylights out of the producers of Tipping Point - Ghandi

• ChunKyPiglets 5 Jul 2013 11:34:22 32 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @DFawkes Definitely a must purchase!

Sniper Elite V2 is an enjoyable third person slow-mo shooter with glorious deathcam shots.

Gatling Gears is a thrilling twin-stick shooter in the same universe of the excellent strategy title Greed Corp(s).

Bloody Trapland is a Meatboy-esque single/(local/online) multiplayer platformer. Me and my friends had a cracking time just on a couple of levels. This is so hard.

Judge Dredd Vs Death is cool enough... I have never read any of the comics, so when put up against Vampires, I was abit "WTF!!". But having the ability to BE THE LAW, and arresting innocents, with a side of collateral damage on their half, gave me afew good hours.

Lucid is another esque but with jewels instead. There's no real failure. Though I can happily play through on a dull night.

And lastly, Polygon Storm is an Excellent arcader. It's all about getting the HIGH SCORE. But when you start playing, there's nothing. there's the game of cause, but there's no sound. no music. no options. etc. By playing it, bit by bit, you begin to Unlock all of them. It's when you finally Unlock the Pick ups 1+ & the Awesome Kicking Soundtrack, that play seems all the more enticing!
    If I can make a comparison it's the Pacifism mode in Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2 meets DLC Quest!

A brilliant collection with only afew days left!

Edited by ChunKyPiglets at 11:34:45 05-07-2013
  • ExcellentBenji 8 Jul 2013 19:24:50 81 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Build A Greenlight 3 bundle is here:

http://groupees.com/bagb3

Anyone know if any of the games are much cop? :-)
  • Sharzam 8 Jul 2013 20:11:53 2,118 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Good lord Judge Dredd is old, i swear i had that in the early noughties and wasn't to good then. Pretty generic FPS for the time, so i would think doesn't hold up well.

That is i may be totally mistaken and this is a new game?

Known as 'Sharzam' in 98.5% of games

• Deleted user 24 July 2013 18:47:18
    Quite a good little three dollar bundle here - http://www.bundlestars.com/deals/masters-of-strategy-bundle/?fb

Earth 2160 and Restaurant Empire 2 are bollocks, but the other three are well worth the asking price.
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 14 Aug 2013 19:10:46 36,280 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Prepare for the Humble Origin Bundle, featuring eight amazing games to play on Windows via Origin and two soundtracks! Pay whatever you want for The Sims 3 and Battlefield 3 soundtracks. Pay at least $1 to receive Origin keys for Dead Space 3, Dead Space, Crysis 2 Maximum Edition, Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box, Medal of Honor, and Mirrorís Edge. EA - Electronic Arts has also provided Steam keys for Dead Space, Crysis 2 Maximum Edition, Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box, Medal of Honor, and Mirrorís Edge!

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Beat the average price to get The Sims 3 + DLC and Battlefield 3! Donít delay, head over to the site and grab your bundle now!

I totally called it.
    Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

• hypoBla5t 14 Aug 2013 19:14:06 1,265 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Holy sheeeeeeeeeet. Nice bundle.
  • RobAnybody 14 Aug 2013 19:27:42 824 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Nice, but this thread is for INDIE bundles ..... so I'll create a new thread for this EA/Origin bundle.
  • Folant 14 Aug 2013 19:29:20 1,143 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    RobAnybody wrote:
    Nice, but this thread is for INDIE bundles ..... so I'll create a new thread for this EA/Origin bundle.
    Lol

Posted from my Nexus 4, not using Tapatalk 4.

• MrTomFTW Moderator 14 Aug 2013 19:32:27 36,280 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    RobAnybody wrote:
    Good work

I totally called it.
    Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

• hypoBla5t 14 Aug 2013 19:37:39 1,265 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    BUUUURRRRRRRRN
  • Deleted user 14 August 2013 19:42:41
    RobAnybody wrote:
    Seriously?
  • Kanjin 14 Aug 2013 21:05:47 960 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Ah you need Origin? Pass.
  • DUFFKING 14 Aug 2013 21:17:35 6,489 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @Kanjin Seriously, there's fuck all wrong with Origin. It's fine, it's unobtrusive, and it was far less shit at launch than Steam was.

And 5 of the 7 games have steam keys anyway.
  • Folant 14 Aug 2013 22:52:51 1,143 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Origin is pretty shit.
    When you have trouble redeeming your code, there must be something shit.

I'm sure it's fine when it works.

When.

No really, when?

• DUFFKING 14 Aug 2013 22:57:05 6,489 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Every single time I've ever used it other than today because the servers are a little pooped with so many people redeeming codes.

Is steam shit because the first few years it ran those big sales nobody could download anything they bought without switching download region because the servers were fucked?
  • Folant 14 Aug 2013 22:59:07 1,143 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    To be fair, Steam is pretty shit too, but it's more fun to hate on Origin and EA.

• andytheadequate 14 Aug 2013 23:42:32 7,956 posts
    Seen 58 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    The servers are just overloaded. It happens to Steam as well.

Origin isn't actually that bad, far superior to Uplay anyway. Don't let it stop you from playing games you want
  • DUFFKING 15 Aug 2013 00:25:31 6,489 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Folant wrote:
    To be fair, Steam is pretty shit too, but it's more fun to hate on Origin and EA.
    Steam was pretty awful when it launched alongside HL2. It's gotten better from there but still has terrible customer service. I don't blame EA for not bumping up origin's servers just for a few hours of increased demand though, I imagine once the initial burst of activity's passed things will slow down.
  • Gartt 16 Aug 2013 10:42:47 1,688 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Nice weekly bundle up. Amnesia, Botanicula, McPixel, Thomas Was Alone and The Showdown Effect for the grand total of about £1.70

Worth it just for Amnesia.
  • Blerk Moderator 16 Aug 2013 10:45:54 48,224 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    That's a really nice bundle. Both McPixel and Botanicula are well worth having too, although I suspect most people already own pretty much all of those games if they've picked up even a couple of bundles in the past.
  • Page

of 7 First / Last