Forbidden - You don't have permission to access /forum/create on this server.

  • Page

    of 2 First / Last

    Previous
  • Armoured_Bear 14 May 2012 12:10:28 10,309 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I keep getting this message when posting, I logged out and in, deleted cookies etc. all to no avail.

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • nickthegun 14 May 2012 12:11:26 58,892 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Its not a bug its a feature.

    Specific to you.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

  • craigy Staff 14 May 2012 12:17:16 7,541 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @Armoured_Bear would you mind popping the contents of the message in an email so I can pass it on to our network guy? I think whatever you're posting is alarming one of our network security modules.
  • nickthegun 14 May 2012 12:18:28 58,892 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    It happens to me every now and again when the first thing you put in a post is an unedited link.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

  • Armoured_Bear 14 May 2012 12:26:05 10,309 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @craigy
    Done.

    Cheers Craigy

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • neilka 14 May 2012 12:39:13 15,678 posts
    Seen 33 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    ecosse alarms my modules too.
  • Armoured_Bear 14 May 2012 12:45:03 10,309 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    neilka wrote:
    ecosse alarms my modules too.
    Kinky.

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • Deckard1 14 May 2012 13:58:13 27,259 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Looks like that anti-cunt missile I installed is working then.
  • Razz 14 May 2012 15:01:03 60,778 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I've been getting it a few times too for my recent post in the Android hardward thread, I posted a link to Amaon, had to refresh the page and try posting again, worked. Then I had to edit the post to add some more info, same error on trying to save it. Tried multiple times. I had to come out of edit mode, go back to main forum. Refresh. Then it worked.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steam/PSN/XBOX: Razztafarai | 3DS: 1246-9674-8856
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

  • X201 18 May 2012 14:14:13 15,146 posts
    Seen 60 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I've just had this as well
  • Mr-Brett 18 May 2012 15:15:48 12,723 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I had this yesterday, only way I found to get rid of it was to remove the link in the post.

    Portable view - Never forget.

  • Armoured_Bear 19 Jul 2012 08:51:34 10,309 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I have this again when creating a new thread. :-(

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • Deckard1 19 Jul 2012 08:54:55 27,259 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Take the hint
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 19 Jul 2012 09:03:45 37,382 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    No problem. Just to explain for anyone that doesn't know. This is a bug that pre-dates the redesign.

    If you have a link in your post, you cannot have a question mark as the last character of the post. Otherwise you'll get the forbidden error message when you submit it.

    Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

  • Armoured_Bear 19 Jul 2012 09:09:25 10,309 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    DDevil wrote:
    No problem. Just to explain for anyone that doesn't know. This is a bug that pre-dates the redesign.

    If you have a link in your post, you cannot have a question mark as the last character of the post. Otherwise you'll get the forbidden error message when you submit it.
    My links end in a slash and have no question marks.

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • Armoured_Bear 19 Jul 2012 09:11:53 10,309 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I tried to PM Craigy the contents of the post but get
    "Forbidden

    You don't have permission to access /inbox/send on this server."

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • Deckard1 19 Jul 2012 09:16:29 27,259 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    TAKE THE HINT!!!
  • shamblemonkee 19 Jul 2012 09:26:32 14,277 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I get this everytime i make a post. heh. i thik that's just a symptom of being on ie6 though
  • Armoured_Bear 19 Jul 2012 09:27:25 10,309 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I'm on Safari so it's not that.

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • MrTomFTW Moderator 19 Jul 2012 09:28:53 37,382 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    DDevil wrote:
    No problem. Just to explain for anyone that doesn't know. This is a bug that pre-dates the redesign.

    If you have a link in your post, you cannot have a question mark as the last character of the post. Otherwise you'll get the forbidden error message when you submit it.
    My links end in a slash and have no question marks.
    You also haven't read my post properly...

    Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

  • Armoured_Bear 19 Jul 2012 09:30:55 10,309 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    DDevil wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    DDevil wrote:
    No problem. Just to explain for anyone that doesn't know. This is a bug that pre-dates the redesign.

    If you have a link in your post, you cannot have a question mark as the last character of the post. Otherwise you'll get the forbidden error message when you submit it.
    My links end in a slash and have no question marks.
    You also haven't read my post properly...
    Ooops, I hadn't indeed.

    Thanks DDevil.

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • warlockuk 19 Jul 2012 09:42:05 19,134 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Maybe it's the Nintendo Outrage filter or N.O. for short.

    Ecosse posting? No.

    I'm a grumpy bastard.

  • Armoured_Bear 19 Jul 2012 10:07:02 10,309 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    warlockuk wrote:
    Maybe it's the Nintendo Outrage filter or N.O. for short.

    Ecosse posting? No.
    It was a PS3 post so that should have bypassed the NOF.

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • warlockuk 19 Jul 2012 10:11:45 19,134 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Ah. Shouldn't you be banned from those? Be honest.

    I'm a grumpy bastard.

  • Armoured_Bear 19 Jul 2012 10:16:18 10,309 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    warlockuk wrote:
    Ah. Shouldn't you be banned from those? Be honest.
    I should probably be banned from life tbf.

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • warlockuk 19 Jul 2012 10:20:31 19,134 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Emo

    I'm a grumpy bastard.

  • Page

    of 2 First / Last

    Previous
Log in or register to reply