Minecraft XBLA Page 61

• Page

of 69 First / Last

• Capn_Franky 6 Nov 2012 22:37:24 61 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    But I was on peaceful so fires (if I remember correctly) don't spread if at all, plus when it lightnings it rains so the fire would have been put out, it's a mystery to me as inside was only partially ruined which is made from wool yet the inside back ceiling was also missing.

Notice too the missing glass panes on the house, I wish I could pin it down to the fireplace inside which is what I first assumed yet that's been active for weeks if not months and has never set fire to the build...
  • Capn_Franky 8 Nov 2012 23:04:28 61 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Fire doesn't spread as harsh on peaceful nor does it spread at all during lightning strikes as it dies out as soon as it starts, the bloody thing hit my pirate ship right I front of my eyes, almost crapped myself but died out before I could get to it.

Has everyone given up on this game now then? This thread is awfully quiet these past weeks.
  • Capn_Franky 9 Nov 2012 14:56:12 61 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    The new world generation is all screwed up in my opinion, it doesn't work as well in a limited world when compared to the pc version.

I've stuck to my old world yet snow has taken over 20% of the environment which would have annoyed me if I'd have already had snow. Currently I'm trying to build an epic town with the intention for it to span the world, I know I'll fail.

I hoped we could place mob spawned with creative mode too so I could create some adventures but this is sadly not the case.
  • Capn_Franky 9 Nov 2012 18:09:31 61 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    That's good to know, hopefully we will get testificates and their eggs too, make my village feel alive for once.
  • AcidSnake 15 Nov 2012 09:07:06 7,313 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    And I'd removed all signs!

Ah well...

AcidSnake - He can't see your sig, avatar, images or vids and talks about himself in the third person because he's proper old-skool...UID 24017

• INSOMANiAC 10 Dec 2012 00:25:09 3,842 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Games-/139973/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=minecraft

wtf is this all about, demo discs going for 40 quid a pop

Steam - iN5OMANiAC
    PSN - iN5OMANiCAL

• DFawkes 10 Dec 2012 01:00:28 24,399 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I don't understand. That's this back issue. You can buy it directly from the publisher right there for £5.99, and it's just a demo disc. Did they accidentally make the demos unlock the full games or something?

Oh for goodness sake, I've caught my scrotum in my zip again - Margaret Thatcher, 1986

• S.J.Rogers 10 Dec 2012 11:55:50 3,558 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    ubergine wrote:
    "Title Update 7 will mainly have the features from the Java version 1.0.1, but without “The End”, which will come in the 8th Title Update.

The key additions are:
    > Animal Breeding
    > Potion Brewing
    > Experience Points
    > Enchantment Table
    > Mushroom Biome
    > Nether Fortress
    > New Tutorial World
    > Villagers
    > Mooshrooms
    > Blaze
    > Snow Golems
    > Magma Cubes
    > Baby Animals
    Stay tuned for more details coming soon!"
    Cool...

Any news on a date yet..?
  • AcidSnake 12 Dec 2012 08:56:11 7,313 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    For me it was just having reached the point where I'd done pretty much everything...
    So no ideas anymore for buildings and seed fully explored...
    Combined with the new seeds not being all that good it did put the game in coma for me...

Still one of the best games this year though and absolutely recommended...

AcidSnake - He can't see your sig, avatar, images or vids and talks about himself in the third person because he's proper old-skool...UID 24017

• S.J.Rogers 12 Dec 2012 09:24:38 3,558 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Whats a good seed with Strongholds and villages to explore..?
  • Red_Bool 12 Dec 2012 09:27:18 1,180 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I basically stopped playing when my kids found out about creative mode and I gave them a world of their own. I still would like to finish some of my creations in out original (regular) world, but they insist on playing in their own world :(

By the way, I used "NeverNeverLand" (not sure about the capitals) as seed for their world and it looks absolutely awesome :)

I would have liked some advanced options to select what I want and don't want in my world. A lot of the new features I really don't care about.
  • S.J.Rogers 18 Dec 2012 09:28:03 3,558 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Cool...

I just wish that Minecraft did'nt give me bad motion sickness... :(
  • Page

of 69 First / Last