Do you know what's great with BBQ? Page 2

  • Page

    of 2 First / Last

    Next
  • neilka 10 May 2012 10:35:23 15,623 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    CrispyXUK wrote:
    Batter
    Baby or Fanny?
  • muttler 14 May 2012 12:58:54 3,937 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    My fav thing for BBQ is pork steaks.

    Also, you can get flavoured barbeque stuff like mint lamb kebabs that are really nice BBQ'd.
  • Trane 15 May 2012 08:58:04 4,050 posts
    Seen 24 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Well I missed this thread when it first appeared.

    Shame really it's one of the funniest on the forum in ages - good work chaps!
  • darkengy 15 May 2012 10:05:44 98 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Beer or softdrinks or soda

  • Rhythm 15 May 2012 10:50:10 2,462 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I can't think of a time that I've been to a barbecue where people have had beer (or any alcohol) :-/
  • Load_2.0 15 May 2012 13:20:38 18,843 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Dirtbox wrote:
    So long as the booze is good and the meat is thick, I wouldn't really care about the fancy bits.
    No foreplay huh?
  • Deleted user 15 May 2012 13:24:56
    Rhythm wrote:
    I can't think of a time that I've been to a barbecue where people have had beer (or any alcohol) :-/
    What strange land do you live in?
  • rockavitch 15 May 2012 13:27:10 282 posts
    Seen 54 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I've always been fond of taking a nice piece of boneless salmon and placing in in a loosely wrapped piece of tin foil with some lemon juice and sandfire. Might not be to everyones taste but I find it as a nice palet cleanser after all the burgers and hotdogs.

    Follow me on Twitter @MikeRockavitch ... from a distance of course ... No fat chicks ...

  • Dr-Strangelove 15 May 2012 13:36:59 2,130 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    rockavitch wrote:
    I've always been fond of taking a nice piece of boneless salmon and placing in in a loosely wrapped piece of tin foil with some lemon juice and sandfire. Might not be to everyones taste but I find it as a nice palet cleanser after all the burgers and hotdogs.
    Sandfire?
  • rockavitch 15 May 2012 13:46:59 282 posts
    Seen 54 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Dr-Strangelove wrote:
    rockavitch wrote:
    I've always been fond of taking a nice piece of boneless salmon and placing in in a loosely wrapped piece of tin foil with some lemon juice and sandfire. Might not be to everyones taste but I find it as a nice palet cleanser after all the burgers and hotdogs.
    Sandfire?
    Yeah that's the one, been calling it by the wrong name for years.... Bloody fishermen with their silly accents *mumbles*

    Follow me on Twitter @MikeRockavitch ... from a distance of course ... No fat chicks ...

  • Page

    of 2 First / Last

    Next
Log in or register to reply