FIFA 13 Page 40

• Page

of 40 First / Last

Next
  • mrcrumley 31 Dec 2012 06:22:04 382 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    The promotion/relegation online mode is now called seasons. I struggled to find it initially too.
  • El_MUERkO 4 Jan 2013 02:32:41 17,146 posts
    Seen 43 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Every year I say I wont buy it, every year I cave and get it cheap in a sale, every year they've fixed a couple of minor issue, added a tonne of new bollox but still major problems persist.

Smashing teams 5-0 at professional difficulty, having the game cheat like fuck at World Class. As someone who cannot stomach online play their is zero point in me playing this dog turd.
  • hypoBla5t 4 Jan 2013 08:53:08 1,572 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I have the same problem with the AI difficulty but FIFA online, though it has its faults, is pretty awesome. Discovered Ultimate Team with this iteration and wowzers, it's good.
  • captbirdseye 15 Jan 2013 12:40:49 5,464 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I recently got rid of Fifa 13 PS3 and wondered if any regulars fancied my Ultimate Team players for free? Just swap me them for crappy bronze stuff.

Bent
    Young
    Walcott
    Arteta
    Fellani
    Lamps
    Enrique
    Mbia
    Kaboul
    Tiote
    Hernandez
    Wilshere
    Walker
    Sinclair
    Ba
    and a few more?

Edited by captbirdseye at 12:42:44 15-01-2013
  • hypoBla5t 15 Jan 2013 12:52:19 1,572 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    If only I were on PS3 I would snap your hand off for those young sir. *cries*
  • SuperCoolEskimo 15 Jan 2013 22:04:31 10,069 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Help please. I'm having trouble doing the standing tackles on legacy defending. I'll press the opposition player with X and then press X again to standing tackle but he'll just keep chasing the guy without sticking a foot out for the ball.
  • Rens11 19 Jan 2013 20:54:50 1,464 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Why let you match your opponents star rating to yours online when it never works defending agains the likes of Csk with super fast strikers makes it pointless

Dont kid yourself, Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, hed eat you and everyone you care about!

• varsas 29 Jan 2013 10:03:09 2,414 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Has anyone tried playing online with a different account to the one used to register the online pass? A friend will be buying the EU pass but usually plays on a US account.
  • ryohazuki1983 22 Feb 2013 11:19:33 741 posts
    Seen 21 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    So after a 3month absence I've started playing again, but I started in season 9 even though I was a few seasons higher (can't remember exactly) and my overall stats have gone down, I mean the wins, draws and loses.

Anybody experienced this? No big deal I guess as it's good to start of in a lower league as I'm a bit rusty.
  • Physically_Insane 26 Feb 2013 00:10:14 9,246 posts
    Seen 50 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    It baffles me why people online don't press the 'A' button. I had one guy who waited until the computer kicked off for him after I scored but then instantly started playing when he was on the ball, so he was clearly watching the screen. It doesn't make me angry, I'm just annoyed at the time wasted watching nothing. I must of lost about 3 hours of my life just waiting for someone to press A.
  • GuitarWolf 13 Mar 2013 15:25:29 168 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Physically_Insane wrote:
    It baffles me why people online don't press the 'A' button. I had one guy who waited until the computer kicked off for him after I scored but then instantly started playing when he was on the ball, so he was clearly watching the screen. It doesn't make me angry, I'm just annoyed at the time wasted watching nothing. I must of lost about 3 hours of my life just waiting for someone to press A.
    Could be adjusting their quick tactics after conceding. I usually do this. You have to wait until the score fades to see what you are doing.
  • INSOMANiAC 2 May 2013 23:41:33 3,842 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Anyone for a game of the PC version? username iN5OMANiAC (I'm shit at the game)

Steam - iN5OMANiAC
    PSN - iN5OMANiCAL

• Fydria 3 May 2013 08:40:03 562 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    For Career mode I've been dying for the kind of depth Fifa Manager has combined with the playing side of Fifa. It would be pretty awesome. For myself I prefer PES for the Master League and Fifa for online play.
  • Page

of 40 First / Last

Next