DayZ Page 76

• Page

of 76 First / Last

Next
  • DuvaDan88 7 Jan 2014 23:40:47 539 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I've been playing the SA a lot today and yesterday and after getting my character to survive yesterday I thought I would go looting in a city today, whilst doing this a guy comes out of a super market and waves so I do it back staying where I am and watching him for a bit then carry on looting in the building I was next to, decided to just poke my head back out to make sure he went his own way and bam his right at the door with this mate.

I made a run for it out the back door with both chasing me. One of them with an axe the other with a shovel, after a 5min chase the axe guy clips me I'm losing blood fast so I fight back and get a good swing on both of them and the axe guy runs away while I finish off the shovel guy, my vision is blurred so I start to heal myself up the road and while I'm bandaging myself up a shift axe comes from the bush next to me, that arse must of followed me.

My second character I've used today has had a bit of an adventure today and while scouting up the coast finding a ship wreck, crashed helicopter. I then decided to head to the airfield (top right one) I get there and watch it for while, didn't notice any movement so thought now's my time to go and see what loot there is for me. I had no luck it looked like it had been cleared out a while ago nothing on the ground and all the doors open, so I tried the last building on the airfield.

I found someone. He must of been checking his inventory (as he was just standing still in the corridor) so I snuck up on him and pulled out my handcuffs and cuff him pull out my pistol with only 1 round in it and start to quiz him to find out if anyone else was about but he wouldn't answer. He tried to make a run for it so I fired my only bullet at his feet he stops and comes back once I tell him to or the next bullet is in the head and tells me his alone.

I closed the door behind him to stop another quick escape while I search him taking everything I can carry and let him know when I'm done "I don't have a key good luck with that and I ran out of ammo after that one shot" he started to follow me shouting for help so a quick axe to the head and his down in one.

I left my character at the tree line so I may go back there when I boot it up next or just head to the next airfield, whatever tickles my fancy that day. Was great fun today, its a shame I never took the plunge on the mod as I always liked what I heard but just couldn't get myself to buy it when I knew the SA was coming out at some point.

Xbox, Steam - DuvaDan
    3DS 4639-9278-1687
    Feel free to add me

• Errol 7 Jan 2014 23:49:14 12,483 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Has the mouse acceleration issue been fixed yet?
  • INSOMANiAC 7 Jan 2014 23:51:04 3,829 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    On the mod yes

Steam - iN5OMANiAC
    PSN - iN5OMANiCAL

• geeza2020 8 Jan 2014 19:13:57 1,887 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I want to hear how poobob is getting on today :)
  • poobob 10 Jan 2014 23:05:06 75 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    The truck had gone when I logged in 3 hours later to check on it.

I logged on the next day with great trepidation and the Russki was all like "Oh well, I have more loot now". I just sat there, deflated, thinking "You utter bastard, do you know what I went through with that bloody truck??". Totally unjustified of course, it was only my own brain that put me in that mindset.

That a game can do that to you.

Amazing stuff.

Edited by poobob at 23:10:22 10-01-2014
  • poobob 11 Jan 2014 08:36:21 75 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Any of you guys fancy meeting up tomorrow afternoon?

Me and a few mates are going to be playing, private chat over Mumble. It's going to be a bit of a n00b-fest as the other guys haven't played before, but it should be a laugh watching them flail around like fucking idiots.

;)
  • poobob 12 Jan 2014 22:31:03 75 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Well, we had a fantastic time and I've converted a few non-believers. Happy dayz.
  • ISmoke 13 Jan 2014 09:02:25 546 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Had to murder my friend last night. He broke his legs so i put a fire axe through his skull a few times.

I died only an hour after. Right after saying there weren't enough Zombies, a zombie was the cause of my demise
  • INSOMANiAC 13 Jan 2014 15:54:39 3,829 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I assume you must be talking about the SA because the mod is riddled with zombies

Steam - iN5OMANiAC
    PSN - iN5OMANiCAL

• ISmoke 13 Jan 2014 17:11:44 546 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Yup, wrong thread.

I haven't played the Mod since our server went tits up and deleted all of out stuff (we had about 20 tents filled up with good quality loot, usually 8 of us on each night so it made looting the airfields relatively safe) so was quite nice to have a few of us back on the stand alone. 4 of us playing last night and it brought it all back.

I miss the HUD from the mod though. I liked knowing how much noise i was making and how hungry I am.
  • geeza2020 13 Jan 2014 17:22:15 1,887 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    The SA wont run on my pc yet the mod has significantly improved its performance since I played it last (about 12 months ago). I thought the SA was supposed to run better than the mod? Could just be that my pc is a PoS though :)
  • Tiger_Walts 18 Jan 2014 13:23:37 16,593 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago

This is Dslyecxi after stalking a coastal gank-squad for 40 minutes. The video after the engagement is him circling around before moving back in to claim his 'prize'. You may find it dull, but paranoia will save you in these situations.

IT Monkey and StickyPiston Minecraft Hosting Support

• Dirtbox 18 Jan 2014 14:58:42 78,182 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    That guy has some epic cottonmouth.

+1 / Like / Tweet this post

• MrWonderstuff 18 Jan 2014 23:35:26 1,933 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Jolly Japes tonight with Ian 'The Hig' Higton and fourteen of us...until we were ambushed and all died except three of us. Stream sniping at it's worst...we really shouldn't have let that player tag along who was informing his buddies where we were. I still think there are more people to fit into those huts on stilts...12 was snug but far from squashed...next time.
  • geeza2020 26 Jan 2014 17:26:31 1,887 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Fuck this game.
  • BeardedGamerUK 7 Feb 2014 12:10:21 1,394 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Been playing the DayZ mod a hell of a lot these past few days and it's been a lot of fun :) I play on the UK NoobsPlayground servers most of the time now, due to most people on there being from our islands, games being great fun, the ability to spawn with a bike and the in game time quite closely matches real world time, so if it's daylight outside, it probably will be in game :)
  • BeardedGamerUK 7 Feb 2014 12:15:17 1,394 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Last night I was in the fortress(?) in Novy way up in the north with 5 other people and was getting on well with a couple of them. Next thing I know all 5 of them were running through the gates while I was stuck on a tall building, then the bastards got on their bikes and rode off while I watched them disappear over the horizon. The next hour by myself roaming the countryside at night was surprisingly good fun :D

Found a tractor earlier on and road that a long way along the coast which was quite calming I can tell you.
  • poobob 9 Feb 2014 20:51:03 75 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    BeardedGamerUK wrote:
    I play on the UK NoobsPlayground servers most of the time
    Yeah, same, usually #1, what's your in-game name? I'm FurryLippedSquid.
  • Page

of 76 First / Last

Next