Half-Life 3 Page 3

  • Page

    of 23 First / Last

  • neilka Funniest Forumite, 2014 1 May 2012 13:17:26 17,086 posts
    Seen 36 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I've already set fire to an effigy of Gabe Newell that I crudely constructed out of ham and doughnuts.
  • Dirtbox 1 May 2012 13:19:36 82,344 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I don't blame Valve for being tight lipped about their internal development cycles or use of betas for stuff like CS and Dota 2 after that hacking business fucked them over. It gives them more power than Blizzard for having the ability to inject some proper excitement into their brand of hype.
  • DSR3 1 May 2012 13:19:48 268 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    MetalDog wrote:
    Dirtbox wrote:They say nothing about anything but the Meet the TF2 characters series are just released without fanfare.
    Not true, there are little oddities that crop up beforehand a lot of the time. Adverts in magazines, BURDS and the like.
    Not seeing anything odd today, save the TF2 site going up and down like a whore's drawers.
    Yeah, it could be 'Meet the Pyro', it has been spotted in that Portal 2 DLC trailer last week. It is on one of the computers at around 1:12.
  • MetalDog 1 May 2012 13:22:13 23,928 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Ahh, good catch.
    You saw a shot from Meet The Medic in a screen behind the Administrator in one of the comics last time, so could be!
  • Dirtbox 1 May 2012 13:22:32 82,344 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Where? I don't see it on any of the screens at all.

    ed: hmmm... Maybe. Not entirely convinced tbh, but there seems to be something with fire in one of the bottom screens.

    Edited by Dirtbox at 13:25:47 01-05-2012
  • MetalDog 1 May 2012 13:25:16 23,928 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    At the bottom middle*
    Also near the middle right, someone watching porn.

    *More like bottom right, actually

    Edited by MetalDog at 13:26:08 01-05-2012
  • Dirtbox 1 May 2012 13:28:39 82,344 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Bit of a stretch, but it's clearly something.

    Might as well be Meet the Pyro. I must be clairvoyant or something.
  • HoriZon 1 May 2012 13:30:57 13,759 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Well the Portal 2 vid from last week has what looks like a Pyro on one of the screens and it's the last one and it's been anticipated for a while now.

    Ah someone pointed it out.

    Edited by HoriZon at 13:31:49 01-05-2012
  • MetalDog 1 May 2012 13:31:05 23,928 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    It seems to match the meet the pyro still on the tf2 page and it matches their MO, so I reckon it is.
  • Dirtbox 1 May 2012 13:59:16 82,344 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    HoriZon wrote:
    Well the Portal 2 vid from last week has what looks like a Pyro on one of the screens and it's the last one and it's been anticipated for a while now.

    Ah someone pointed it out.
    :D

    You clearly had no idea about that until you just read it in this thread.
  • OmniaVincitAmor 1 May 2012 14:07:53 1,913 posts
    Seen 42 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Please let it be half life 3. Please. I need closure.
  • psychokitten Moderator 1 May 2012 15:27:34 7,794 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Dirtbox wrote:
    I don't blame Valve for being tight lipped about their internal development cycles or use of betas for stuff like CS and Dota 2 after that hacking business fucked them over. It gives them more power than Blizzard for having the ability to inject some proper excitement into their brand of hype.
    Agreed. Just think about how much of a heart attack we're all going to have once a trailer finally surfaces. I know not everyone feels this way, but I'd sacrifice the dribs and drabs of info we'd get otherwise for the full on proper excitement and anticipation of a big announcement and reveal.
  • HoriZon 1 May 2012 17:54:35 13,759 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Dirtbox wrote:
    HoriZon wrote:
    Well the Portal 2 vid from last week has what looks like a Pyro on one of the screens and it's the last one and it's been anticipated for a while now.

    Ah someone pointed it out.
    :D

    You clearly had no idea about that until you just read it in this thread.
    You would like to think that, but I did it has been going around a few sites since the video came out last week.
  • NOSAVIOUR 2 May 2012 15:54:36 2,818 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    No E3 announcements
  • DSR3 2 May 2012 16:24:40 268 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Any chance that Valve is just saying this so that they have a big reveal when we least expect it?.....Nah!

    Hopefully it will be worth the wait.
  • NOSAVIOUR 2 May 2012 17:12:59 2,818 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I think this thread jinxed any chance of an announcent.
  • Deleted user 2 May 2012 20:32:19
    Probably nothing to get excited about, but the HL3 domain got updated recently.

    [code] Domain Name: HALF-LIFE3.COM
    Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
    Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com
    Referral URL: http://www.networksolutions.com/en_US/
    Name Server: NS1.VALVESOFTWARE.COM
    Name Server: NS2.VALVESOFTWARE.COM
    Name Server: NS3.VALVESOFTWARE.COM
    Status: clientTransferProhibited
    * Updated Date: 29-apr-2012 *
    Creation Date: 28-jun-1999
    Expiration Date: 28-jun-2014
    [/code]

    Could be entirely routine. Nothing to see. Nothing to speculate about. Just a coincedence.

    Edited by Bremenacht at 20:33:05 02-05-2012
  • neilka Funniest Forumite, 2014 2 May 2012 20:43:40 17,086 posts
    Seen 36 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    As mentioned in the first post...
  • Deleted user 2 May 2012 20:47:55
    Oh! I didn't get what he meant..

    :/
  • Dirtbox 2 May 2012 20:55:39 82,344 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    HoriZon wrote:
    Dirtbox wrote:
    HoriZon wrote:
    Well the Portal 2 vid from last week has what looks like a Pyro on one of the screens and it's the last one and it's been anticipated for a while now.

    Ah someone pointed it out.
    :D

    You clearly had no idea about that until you just read it in this thread.
    You would like to think that, but I did it has been going around a few sites since the video came out last week.
    No, I looked at the 19 seconds it took you to edit that in. Just about enough time to post, click edit the second it was posted and type it in. I know you like to think of yourself as a reader, but it's just not humanly possible to read the thread and add the edit in 19 seconds, even for a mighty powerhouse of quivering intellect such as yourself.

    Edited by Dirtbox at 20:56:12 02-05-2012
  • Dirtbox 2 May 2012 20:57:13 82,344 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Bremenacht wrote:
    Oh! I didn't get what he meant..

    :/
    It was updated the same time last year as well.
  • Deleted user 2 May 2012 21:05:25
    Ok. No more amazing relevations on HL3 from me then.
  • HoriZon 2 May 2012 21:14:39 13,759 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Dirtbox wrote:
    HoriZon wrote:
    Dirtbox wrote:
    HoriZon wrote:
    Well the Portal 2 vid from last week has what looks like a Pyro on one of the screens and it's the last one and it's been anticipated for a while now.

    Ah someone pointed it out.
    :D

    You clearly had no idea about that until you just read it in this thread.
    You would like to think that, but I did it has been going around a few sites since the video came out last week.
    No, I looked at the 19 seconds it took you to edit that in. Just about enough time to post, click edit the second it was posted and type it in. I know you like to think of yourself as a reader, but it's just not humanly possible to read the thread and add the edit in 19 seconds, even for a mighty powerhouse of quivering intellect such as yourself.
    Believe what you want and live in your own world but I really dont care what you think.

    Edit: god I read the last page and the decided to post so skipped this page and then read what was here and saw it.


    /seems I do care really :/

    Edited by HoriZon at 21:18:03 02-05-2012
  • Dirtbox 2 May 2012 21:15:17 82,344 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Yes yes, toddle on.

    Them trolleys don't collect themselves.
  • HoriZon 2 May 2012 21:20:54 13,759 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    @hello_fi who the fuck are you?
  • Dirtbox 2 May 2012 21:26:50 82,344 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I like him.

    BTW, I made you something, horizon.



    http://www.spreadshirt.com/create-your-own-t-shirt-C59

    Good value also.

    Edited by Dirtbox at 21:28:53 02-05-2012
  • HoriZon 2 May 2012 21:30:31 13,759 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Looks a little small.
  • Dirtbox 2 May 2012 22:08:31 82,344 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    You'll grow into it.
  • HoriZon 2 May 2012 23:42:42 13,759 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Awww i love you man!
  • Page

    of 23 First / Last

Log in or register to reply