Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Page 34

• Page

of 42 First / Last

• xero521 11 Dec 2012 09:55:21 216 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I know what u guys r saying about camping,but if every person camped it would b a very boring game to play! If i get killed off a camper i just go bk and kill him!

Edited by xero521 at 09:56:04 11-12-2012
  • rodbull 11 Dec 2012 10:36:43 39 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Does anyone like the new zombie mode in this playing with randoms it seems unplayable I think the new direction it's gone is a mistake ive probaly played it 5 times and never gone back to it....also when is the nuke town zombie mode out for season pass holders?

Not moaning about the new style but would like the old style mode back for the dlc please.

Edited by rodbull at 10:38:13 11-12-2012
  • Nades 11 Dec 2012 21:20:28 1,678 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    NeverEatYellowSnow wrote:
    Nades wrote:
    I'm doing the campaign now on Veteran, not as annoyingly hard as the old CoD4 and WaW ones, I remember the many rage sessions ;] hahah.
    I remember completing the campaign on Cod4 on veteran, it use to boil my piss grrrrrr especially that bit at the fair ground in Russia somewhere I think!!
    Favourite part has to be Guillies in the Mist. Loved it. I thought the animation were jaw dropping at the time.
    Hahaha, yeah mate....those 'nades where all over the place!! That mission was a bitch, but I got stuck on the second to last mission I think, I was on it for 6 HOURS! I was such an achievement whore back then, I didn't want to give up lol. Fuck doing that now days.

Anyways, that was my favourite too, loved it, still think CoD4 has the best campaign out of all CoDs.

Liverpool FC
    _______

XbL: Nades x
    PSN: EU-Nades

• Nades 11 Dec 2012 21:22:00 1,678 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @rodbull
    Me too mate, I miss the old style.

Liverpool FC
    _______

• Deleted user 12 December 2012 01:00:27
    Just completed it. I hate call of duty games generally but I hate to admit I loved the campaign. Still the same terrible ai and duck shoot but the drama and all round wow was spot on. So many great moments.

Far better sp than mw3. Some good ideas in there to, if the development team would be allowed to change the formula slightly this could be amazing.

Funny how iw used to make excellent cod and now for me they are clearly the weaker. Black ops 1 and 2 far more enjoyable than mw2 and 3.
  • 1Dgaf 12 Dec 2012 11:00:24 3,975 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I've realised that if I want to unlock all the weapons, I'm going to have to prestige. That is a pain in the arse.

www.hatchetjob.com - more than games. "Seemingly trivial, surprisingly deep"

www.isawthatyearsago.com - a retro film podcast

• RyanDS 12 Dec 2012 11:07:04 9,843 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    So my mate has lent me Modern Warfare 3, and surprisingly I am greatly enjoying it. The campaign is boring as hell, but the MP is actually rather good.

Is Black Ops 2 much different? Am tempted to stop playing MW3 and get Blops2, but is it worth the effort as MW3 seems to be great and has a busy online presence on PS3.
  • Fork_Handles 12 Dec 2012 12:01:36 29 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Can I just say again for the record how much I loathe the auto-aim abusing quickscopers in this game? Why not put it back to how the original Blops had it? It's so unbalanced - last night there was a quickscoper who just had to appear on my screen and I was dead. Lots of fun for him, no fun for me.
  • Deleted user 12 December 2012 12:23:35
    Anyone play hardcore mode? That is camp heaven.

Personally I love the softly softly approach of that mode and if you are camping gambling on how long to stay put.

There is no killcam so if you kill someone from a distance they 'may' not know where you are.

Anyhow in any of the COD games does camping really work more than once? You may get one cheap kill but after that you are a marked man unless you move.

In fact just change your position slightly - they often come back and you can kill them again. To my mind thats just good play.

Edited by Alipan at 12:24:26 12-12-2012
  • motti82 12 Dec 2012 12:27:40 2,922 posts
    Seen 21 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Me and the rest of the [EGRS] team play hardcore TDM most nights. Yes, there is camping but as we usually play with at least 4 in a team, you can shout out where you got dropped or where they are hiding, soon a cheeky cooked 'nade will be heading that way.
  • Nades 12 Dec 2012 21:24:20 1,678 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @RyanDS
    Black Ops 2, for me, seems a much better game, probably the most skillful CoD I've ever played. The maps are great and so are the guns. It does have it's downfalls though, they need to patch it so the bullet registration is better! I'd give it a go, MW3 isn't as good for me.

Liverpool FC
    _______

• Nades 12 Dec 2012 22:30:29 1,678 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    REALLY need some good players to play Ground War and Domination with, I can't play this game without a team -_-

Liverpool FC
    _______

• 1Dgaf 13 Dec 2012 09:49:27 3,975 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Nades

Are you on 360? If so, send me an FR. I play once a week or so with IRL friends and we like to coordinate a bit.

• Nades 13 Dec 2012 21:50:41 1,678 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Yeah, I'm on Xbox mate. I'm not amazing, more average. Just need some good players around me, to help me play better! Will be nice to play with a team rather than solo...
    My 'tag is 'Nades x' I'll add you.

Liverpool FC
    _______

• 1Dgaf 13 Dec 2012 22:31:40 3,975 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Cool beans. I've accepted the FR. I don't think my friends are around tonight, but next time we're all on I'll send you an invite.

EDIT:

We're all average too.

Edited by 1Dgaf at 22:32:14 13-12-2012

• jablonski 13 Dec 2012 22:40:06 4,868 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Damn this game is hard. Only up to about level 30 on MP but I'm finding it infuriatingly hard. I shoot first, and know that if this was BLOPS1 they would be dead - but for some reason I always end up dead.
  • Deleted user 14 December 2012 14:34:08
    jablonski wrote:
    Damn this game is hard. Only up to about level 30 on MP but I'm finding it infuriatingly hard. I shoot first, and know that if this was BLOPS1 they would be dead - but for some reason I always end up dead.
    Lag, the reason it was traded in. Worst its ever been in a COD imho
  • Nades 14 Dec 2012 23:42:50 1,678 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @1Dgaf
    Yeah alright mate, sounds good =D.

Liverpool FC
    _______

• H1ggyLTD 16 Dec 2012 14:36:59 1,942 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Any advice on nailing the shipwrecked level?

Seem to be massively outnumbered all the time.
  • Nades 17 Dec 2012 21:06:07 1,678 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Does anyone know if the patch has actually happened yet on 360? I know it was going up later on Xbox than PS3.
    Also, when is the next double EXP weekend? It's a shame they don't do it every weekend like in Halo 3, but then again, you'd go up way too fast. Gone up a whole prestige this weekend thanks to double EXP.

Liverpool FC
    _______

• Madder-Max 19 Dec 2012 18:35:10 11,688 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    The scorestreaks are impossible to get. I'm lucky if I get the odd uav. I always get shot just before the meter fills and its pissing me off. Should get to keep progress despite dying and how the hell people are getting ridiculously good kd ratios is beyond me. I'm lucky if I break even.

99 problems and being ginger is one

• Deleted user 19 December 2012 18:52:40
    Madder-Max wrote:
    The scorestreaks are impossible to get. I'm lucky if I get the odd uav. I always get shot just before the meter fills and its pissing me off. Should get to keep progress despite dying and how the hell people are getting ridiculously good kd ratios is beyond me. I'm lucky if I break even.
    What game mode are you playing mate? I think the objective ones are the way to go this time. Lightning strike, stealth chopper to an orbital v sat is a good set up if you can achieve the first one that is.
    Try YouTube for some tips. Maximilian is a good one if you have the time.
  • 1Dgaf 19 Dec 2012 19:57:08 3,975 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I don't like the fact I can't unlock everything at level 55. Prestige doesn't appeal to me, but I'll have to if I want to try different builds and play with my friends.

• Nades 19 Dec 2012 21:14:12 1,678 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @Madder-Max
    This one is just harder than probably all the CoD games, you just need to get used to it mate. And the people with good KD's are probably playing with a full team all the time and just going for kills in objective gametypes, or they just have a good connection, which helps a hell of a lot on this game.

Try playing Mercenary Moshpit as you can't match up against people in a party, so it's easier.....it's basically all I play lol.

Liverpool FC
    _______

• Madder-Max 19 Dec 2012 21:53:24 11,688 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    NeverEatYellowSnow wrote:
    Madder-Max wrote:
    What game mode are you playing mate? I think the objective ones are the way to go this time. Lightning strike, stealth chopper to an orbital v sat is a good set up if you can achieve the first one that is.
    Try YouTube for some tips. Maximilian is a good one if you have the time.
    Think I need to play in a team as I'm solo atm which does not help. Still get owwned I moshpit though!

• Madder-Max 20 Dec 2012 16:31:45 11,688 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Good tip on merc moshpit btw! Much better

• Nades 20 Dec 2012 21:37:42 1,678 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Yeah, it's much easier, I do miss playing Ground War though, but you really need a team on this game otherwise you're pretty much fucked playing solo :/

Liverpool FC
    _______

• Madder-Max 22 Dec 2012 14:30:22 11,688 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Yep. Getting pretty tired of being bottom in every match now; even in merc moshpit. No matter how tactical I am there is always some cunt running up behind me with a fucking pea shooter. I work odd hours so have enough time pressures as it is so being able to commit to a team is out.

Might have to get rid of this as its becoming a source of frustration!

• Deleted user 22 December 2012 16:37:19
    Can you still play combat training with this?

I know there's boot camp but if I play a private match is combat training an option?
  • Page

of 42 First / Last