Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Page 29

• Page

of 42 First / Last

• Scurrminator 22 Nov 2012 12:11:40 8,395 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    And like them I also take bribes! Bribe away!

You dare to strike Scurrcules!?

• Deleted user 22 November 2012 12:33:09
    ghostwhistler wrote:
    mowgli wrote:
    It isn't though, the online is completely fine. Just stop rage spazzing because you are shit at the game.
    evidence please.
    Evidence?
    You are the only one in the thread crying about it being broken. And you are obviously mental so can't imagine you have the motor skills to play a fast paced game like this.
  • Scurrminator 22 Nov 2012 12:33:28 8,395 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Sigh - how many warnings does someone need.
    At least it will be less hostile for the next 24 hours in here!

• Deleted user 22 November 2012 12:34:35
    Boo!

He was hilariously mental.
  • Scurrminator 22 Nov 2012 12:38:40 8,395 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I know, but I wanted to give him time to take his meds

• Moot_Point 22 Nov 2012 12:42:08 3,960 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    ghostwhistler wrote:
    the online for this game is the worst i've ever seen in an fps. It trumps mw3. The gameplay is utterly broken and the worst part is that all these stupid practices are supported and rewarded by a development team staffed by cunts. Simple as that: cunts. Happy to take payment for something that's a broken mess and can't even gather the decency to publicly address or even acknowledge these issues. I hold out little hope of this getting fixed which is unfortunate because if they had put as much effort into programming a decent game as they had in talking about how great it will be the game would live up to that hype.

For shame that, once again, the gaming community of journalists ignore all of this. If you're going to review a multiplayer game like this, then you should acttually PAY full price for your copy and play it under proper conditions. Not just a two minute office LAN party. Anything else is just bullshit.

Fuck Vonderhaar, fuck his stupid fat money grubbing face. The guy is a cunt. I don't have loads of money and it takes the utter fucking piss that people can be fleeced like this.

Edited by Moot_Point at 23:01:26 22-11-2012

================================================================================

mowgli wrote: I thought the 1 married the .2 and founded Islam?

• catterz 22 Nov 2012 12:44:59 8,763 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I thought he traded it in for a leopard-skin jacket?

Still stalking this place, old-school style (UID: 1053)

• Benno 22 Nov 2012 12:53:41 9,821 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    That was some other guy
  • catterz 22 Nov 2012 12:57:47 8,763 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    You are correct. Trolls all look alike.

Still stalking this place, old-school style (UID: 1053)

• aeschylus 23 Nov 2012 10:54:26 446 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    for some reason the performance during the day for me is always worst, at night I dont have any issues, today I just uloaded a clip in a guys back and he truned round and killed me, but on the replay I was shotting at nothing and he was 2 feet to my left
  • L_Franko Moderator 23 Nov 2012 10:58:00 9,694 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Kind of tempted by the 35 Tesco price today. The only time I would play it is when a few mates of mine that live near me get on which isn't that often because of kids and wifes. There is a hole beginning to burn in one of my pockets.
  • Bawsy74 23 Nov 2012 12:34:49 170 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Buy it Franko!

I stalled as well due to how much I hated MW3, but I knew I'd at least enjoy the Single Player.

It's a nice added bonus that it absolutely wallops MW3 with regards to MP. Oh, it also has the "black hat" - the best little device ever...
  • Deleted user 23 November 2012 13:10:51
    Didn't get on with mw3 or blops1 but bloody love this.
  • L_Franko Moderator 23 Nov 2012 13:20:33 9,694 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I'll get it later on my way into town. Does it have 4 player splitscreen?
    Going to a mates tonight and it might be a giggle to have a splitscreen session.
  • xero521 23 Nov 2012 17:18:08 134 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Ghostwhistler is quality lol cant belive how pissed off the guy is! This is the best cod for me since modern warfare,it has its problems but no where near as bad as blops and mw3! The scorestreak system has totally changed the game for the better imo! Sniping is bad but hey if u cant beat em join em!
  • stephenb 23 Nov 2012 18:03:34 2,737 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Scorestreaks are so much better than the old killstreak system I agree. Helps my ageing reflexes no end. Used to get heaps of nukes on MW2 but find it really hard to get the higher ones on this.
    I assume that now I can see ghosts posts his ban is up?
    Wonder if he's lurking with some brilliant lag data evidence? Failing that he could just call everyone a cunt again.

PSN : v--WEDGE--v

• Gambit1977 23 Nov 2012 18:30:13 9,583 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Wow! This thread has turned into the message board equivalent of a team deathmatch game at 3am UK time :lol:
  • xero521 23 Nov 2012 19:12:06 134 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    @Gambit1977 lol
  • Nades 24 Nov 2012 01:49:40 1,172 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @ghostwhistler
    To be fair there are some broken things on it; like the Theater mode where it decides to only record part of your game, hit registration (sometimes), and some weird glitches like your camo on campaign takes a couple of seconds to be on the gun, but other than that, there's nothing wrong with it, haven't enjoyed a CoD game like this for a while. Mostly thanks to the sniping being improved drastically!

Liverpool FC

• SFD 24 Nov 2012 03:22:38 490 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    It's just a shame the netcode/lag compensation ruin it, like with WaW and the original Blops. Gutted about it to be honest as the game seems like the best cod in years. It's always a major issue on the treyarch 360 cods, at least for me. A lot of my friends don't even understand what my issue is with it, but if you play games on multiple platforms you tend to notice it.

Edited by SFD at 03:28:13 24-11-2012
  • aeschylus 24 Nov 2012 08:10:43 446 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Nades wrote:
    @ghostwhistler
    To be fair there are some broken things on it; like the Theater mode where it decides to only record part of your game, hit registration (sometimes), and some weird glitches like your camo on campaign takes a couple of seconds to be on the gun, but other than that, there's nothing wrong with it, haven't enjoyed a CoD game like this for a while. Mostly thanks to the sniping being improved drastically!
    No chance they will leave that alone, quck scoping is a joke, I dont think they thought about that properly, you can expect a nerf to be incoming...

of course if you are not a quick scoper, all the power to you
  • Nades 24 Nov 2012 23:25:55 1,172 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @aeschylus
    Why would they change it? It's perfect. It's the best sniping since CoD4, in my opinion. It almost makes the MP for me because I use a sniper 90% of the time. If they make it so it's just boring like it was in BO1, then I'll be back on Halo 3 in a second!

Liverpool FC

• thefilthandthefury 25 Nov 2012 00:51:51 24,983 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I pretty much just pity all of the snipers in Call of Duty... it's a boring, lonely, quite sad existence.
  • Nades 25 Nov 2012 01:06:15 1,172 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    What a strange way to explain someone who uses a certain weapon in a video game lol.

Liverpool FC

• thefilthandthefury 25 Nov 2012 01:53:47 24,983 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Well, it was kind of tongue in cheek ;)
  • Page

of 42 First / Last