@Elathron Haha, thought so :D

Liverpool FC
    _______

XbL: Nades x
    PSN: iNaades

• Nades 26 Mar 2013 13:38:50 1,279 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @HairyArse Personally I think the shot registration needs more work than anything.

Liverpool FC
    _______

• Elathron 26 Mar 2013 14:25:02 1,189 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @Nades - If you go to "mysurvey" you'll get a video trailer, quiz and a big survey to complete for CoD in general. Not that I'm advertising another website. BTW, you aint seen me... Right?

If God said “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Highest will overshadow you,” to Mary - does that mean he loves bukkake?

• Nades 29 Mar 2013 16:10:42 1,279 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @Elathron Yes sir lol.

Liverpool FC
    _______

• Nades 29 Mar 2013 16:11:41 1,279 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Just played some MW3, made me realise how much better BO2 is lol.

Liverpool FC
    _______

• Pazie 2 Apr 2013 07:56:39 228 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Does anyone know when more map packs will be released for this game. I'm very disappointed so far and wished I had never bought a Season Pass for this game.
  • Physically_Insane 2 Apr 2013 12:29:05 8,864 posts
    Seen 53 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Will def be this month sometime. No official release date has been made yet.
  • Pazie 2 Apr 2013 15:03:45 228 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @Physically_Insane Thanks. It's about time they had released some more.
  • Sunno 10 Apr 2013 13:50:40 156 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    So i've heard a rumour that Hardcore Domination has finally gone up in the playlists? Can anyone confirm this?
  • Elathron 10 Apr 2013 14:09:29 1,189 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @Sunno - You've got like 2/2.5 hours then you're home... And you cannae wait to find out hahah.

If God said “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Highest will overshadow you,” to Mary - does that mean he loves bukkake?

• Sunno 10 Apr 2013 14:14:03 156 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @Elathron I need to know!
  • Sunno 10 Apr 2013 14:31:58 156 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Right so I can confirm.

HC CTF gone and replaced by HC Domination. Nuketown is now in general map rotation and Chaos Moshpit has gone.

Apparently there is also some new calling cards for the prestige ranks.
  • bitch_tits_zero_nine 2 May 2013 21:23:22 6,654 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Wow, this is a piece of piss with a shotgun. I'm used to getting the shit kicked out of me but the one shot boomstick makes this game really good fun.
  • DFawkes 2 May 2013 21:34:13 22,977 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I just finished this the other night, as one of the 4 people who enjoys the single player. I still quite like the story in Black Ops 1 & 2, but I especially loved the branching plot. There were some clear binary choices, but there were a few hidden ones I didn't even realise were optional until I finished :)

Also, love having bots so I can learn the maps without getting killed all the time.

Oh for goodness sake, I've caught my scrotum in my zip again - Margaret Thatcher, 1986

• bobdebob 2 May 2013 21:36:58 587 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    They've added Arms Race to it as well which basically TDM with 150 points per kill. So expect a hefty beating if you're with randoms since it's full of parties/clans.

@bitch_tits_zero_nine
    Try the KSG shotgun, it has the longest range for a shotgun since it uses slugs instead of buckshot.
  • bitch_tits_zero_nine 2 May 2013 21:37:16 6,654 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Yeah bots are great.
  • bitch_tits_zero_nine 2 May 2013 21:37:41 6,654 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Cheers for the tip.
  • Elathron 3 May 2013 08:52:31 1,189 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @DFawkes - Hehe, the sinlge player is brutal. I'm trying to go through the whole thing on vet as I normally do but FoB Spectre was an absolute fecking nightmare. Less like a bot match and more like joining late into a HC Domo lobby when the other team has been winning all game. Finally completing the level was a triumph in its own right! To find out there's 10 challenges on each level as well means that the trophy for this CoD will be a f***er to get!

• Elathron 16 May 2013 21:00:52 1,189 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Anyone interested in a BlOps2 clan on XBL?

• Elathron 9 Jul 2013 11:24:28 1,189 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Wow... Guess no-one discusses CoD any more :confused:
    Anyhoo, if anyone wants to do the Easter Eggs on Zombies (Tranzit, Buried, Mob of the Dead & Die Rise) then hit me up as I've got a good team who can help out.

• bobdebob 10 Jul 2013 14:15:15 587 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @Elathron
    I think everybody has ragequit.
  • Deleted user 2 August 2013 13:08:00
    Black Ops 2 is still tremendous fun. I shot more people than shot me last night. Super. A job well done.

Not liking the latest map pack though. Apart from the re-skinned one from Blops 1 the others are all terrible. Especially the desert island one.

Of the DLC I think only the first map pack has been worthwhile.
  • Nades 3 Aug 2013 22:50:04 1,279 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Personally I think these are the best maps on a CoD game since, CoD4 which I doubt will ever be beaten. There's hardly any I dislike. I've liked all the map packs too, including the latest. Just wish people would vote for Uprising or whatever the BO1 remake it called more often as I think it's now one of the best maps on the game, I like this re-skinned version more than the original, has a good atmosphere to it with the rain.

Liverpool FC
    _______

• bobdebob 8 Aug 2013 20:06:33 587 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Final DLC: Apocalypse

Slightly weak end to BO2 but I guess the highlight will be the Origins Zombie map. (It also comes with a new crappy rock track by the crappy band Avenged Sevenfold.)

I'm repeating myself but it's slightly annoying that every COD article attracts people who just slag COD off, even pages where it wouldn't make sense for them to slag it off, like the 4th dlc of last year's COD.

Edited by bobdebob at 20:10:54 08-08-2013
  • Madder-Max 8 Aug 2013 23:57:20 11,650 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Zombies is nonsensical bollocks and the best maps are most of the original ones (not meltdown, aftermath, carrier, drone or the other one I can't remember the name of) and the only other decent ones are nuketown and Grind.

99 problems and being ginger is one

• bobdebob 9 Aug 2013 00:51:06 587 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Madder-Max wrote:
    Zombies is nonsensical bollocks and the best maps are most of the original ones (not meltdown, aftermath, carrier, drone or the other one I can't remember the name of) and the only other decent ones are nuketown and Grind.
    What, why? It's like a throw back to old-school gameplay and no manual.
  • Nades 13 Aug 2013 09:59:42 1,279 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Really liking the new Buried zombies map. Best one on this game so far, although I think the next/last one will be best!

Liverpool FC
    _______

• Deleted user 13 August 2013 10:28:05
    Never really played Zombies mode - I always get the impression that to get anywhere you need 3 other people who will co-operate not just randoms? Is that true?

Only really play Hardcore TDM now. Got back into it recently and have had a few abusive messsages. I always take that as a sign that Im doing OK!

All variations of "Your a fucking camper mate". Not very original.

My favourite map is Standoff I think its called. The classic windy street that they basically do in every COD game - always a winner.
  • Nades 13 Aug 2013 21:26:57 1,279 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Yeah, really you just need people with you that know what they're doing, or just do it solo which is always good, plus all your shots register as it's offline.

I've never really got into Hardcore, it's too campy for me. I usually play Domination, Headquaters, and Ground War.

Liverpool FC
    _______

• Page

of 42 First / Last