Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Page 39

• Page

of 42 First / Last

• Deleted user 5 February 2013 14:21:54
    Yeah sort of what I thought - I need to start playing those modes and see if I can get some of the better streaks.
  • killersrquiet 5 Feb 2013 14:41:40 2,181 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    L_Franko wrote:
    It is strange that you never see people using the engine room sections on Hijacked, it is the best way to move from end to end.
    I love the engine rooms. Good place for mines and shock charges. Shame you could spend an entire round waiting for someone:-)

I've only ever seen k9 once that was on carrier via domination mode
  • Deleted user 5 February 2013 14:49:29
    Also if you have black hat and engineer equipped you can usually hack a claymore or two as you pass underneath …hehe
  • bobdebob 5 Feb 2013 14:51:54 599 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    L_Franko wrote:
    It is strange that you never see people using the engine room sections on Hijacked, it is the best way to move from end to end.
    It's mostly because nobody spawns there.
  • killersrquiet 5 Feb 2013 18:41:46 2,181 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    bobdebob wrote:
    L_Franko wrote:
    It's mostly because nobody spawns there.
    Its the only place they don't spawn :-)
  • motti82 5 Feb 2013 18:58:23 2,922 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    On hardcore tdm, we have on occasion played a game of zombies where we defend the engine room, as a team of six. Great fun, but if the others know about the little vent where you can lob a grenade down, it can be a little one sided.
  • Madder-Max 5 Feb 2013 19:22:38 11,687 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Weird burt I'm finding hardcore mode easier to play and have greater success in than normal mode. Its all down to knowing the maps and where people arer likely to go. Target finder also gives a great advantage. You get 'truer' battles as u know that the enemy cannot spot u on an hud map either.

Startimg to see k9's and swarms fairly often now on regulart modes btw

Edited by Madder-Max at 19:24:03 05-02-2013

99 problems and being ginger is one

• pistol 6 Feb 2013 09:07:09 13,019 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    If anyone wants to add me for a game, usually on after around 10pm.

Wanted to finish the campaign before going online.

psn roxymilo
  • Elathron 6 Feb 2013 09:59:39 1,189 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Sunno wrote:
    High scorestreaks are hard to get on TDM as you hardly rack up any points and the games finish fairly fast. I normally play kill confirmed or domination and as long as you play the objective you can get some pretty high scores. Be very wary of the routes you take though and don't just go running around in the open otherwise you'll never get there.
    You mean unlike last night where it was more a case of shooting someone, nothing happens (despite shooting them point blank with a shotgun) - then they turn round and kill ya? I agree with the sentry gun thing though, they're far more effective than they ever have been and the guardian complements them really well. Might switch out my care package for one in fact :D

If God said “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Highest will overshadow you,” to Mary - does that mean he loves bukkake?

• Nades 12 Feb 2013 12:28:56 1,673 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I don't usually use the hight scorestreaks, I was UAV, Hailstorm Missile and Lightning Strike. They're best for people that don't get many scorestreaks.

Liverpool FC
    _______

XbL: Nades x
    PSN: EU-Nades

• L_Franko Moderator 12 Feb 2013 13:27:32 9,697 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I know it isn't needed to enjoy the game and I told myself that I wouldn't care about my k/d but I really do. In a way I envy the people that jump onto the game and give no fucks about their performance.

As you were.
  • Nades 13 Feb 2013 11:32:34 1,673 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Haha, I'm the same as you, I didn't want to care about K/D, but couldn't help it lol.

Liverpool FC
    _______

• Elathron 13 Feb 2013 11:46:02 1,189 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @Nades - KD is pointless when you get into the cycle of being spawn killed though. Once that happens twice I usually quit out, call me a coward but I value a 'fair' fight more than I do throwing my controller through my TV screen.

If God said “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Highest will overshadow you,” to Mary - does that mean he loves bukkake?

• Madder-Max 13 Feb 2013 11:51:27 11,687 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I'm playing a lot of custom bot matches atm where there will be 5 or 6 against me. Great fun and gets really intense gun fighting on standoff map. The ai is great and adapts. Its also a great way to rack up and play with scorestreak toys.

• Deleted user 13 February 2013 12:23:23
    One thing Im doing now which is quite fun is to have one class set up which I only use at the start of the game.

Its built for speed so its a sub machine gun with dexterity, endurance and lightweight perks.

Start of the match I just sprint like a demon and often catch people out as you have got further forward than they think is possible. Once you have done it a few times you start to understand where people will be and its amazing how often you catch people out - it often leads to a good streak. Also the first kill is worth 500xp.

Once I die once I switch to my usual class.

Disclaimer: before someone says it yes I know for some people this is their entire tactics all game.

Edited by Alipan at 12:24:15 13-02-2013
  • L_Franko Moderator 13 Feb 2013 12:29:59 9,697 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Got online with a few mates I drink with in the local and we just did a custom game and put bots in the remaining slots. Great fun and because the stats mean nothing apart from bragging rights it was a really relaxing way to play.
    Nice to have that change of pace sometimes.
  • Nades 16 Feb 2013 23:04:47 1,673 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @Elathron I know what you mean, but getting spawn killed is just normal for this game, as the spawns are terrible. Also there is basically nothing you can do about spawn killing; static spawns or rotational spawns you're gonna get spawn killed either way lol. From my personal opinion static spawns are better as 99% of the time the better team will win. Plus you don't get killed in the back constantly which is annoying.

Liverpool FC
    _______

• riceNpea 16 Feb 2013 23:26:02 592 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    spawn kills. the worlds greatest evil next to quick scope kills. otherwise Blops 2 is alright and has helped me learn a whole new set of profanities that i can now pass down to my children.
  • Nades 22 Mar 2013 09:56:21 1,673 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Not happy about the last patch, the PDW sucks now!

Liverpool FC
    _______

• Madder-Max 22 Mar 2013 10:12:05 11,687 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I'm playing battlefield 3 now. Can't really understand why I got sucked in to cod lokking back.

• RyanDS 22 Mar 2013 12:50:39 9,832 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Madder-Max wrote:
    I'm playing battlefield 3 now. Can't really understand why I got sucked in to cod lokking back.
    On PC I assume?

I tried Battlefield 3 on the PS3 recently and it is appalling. 24 players on maps made for 64? Waste of time.
  • Dirtbox 22 Mar 2013 13:00:35 79,176 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Pretty sure you don't get any of the large versions of th maps on the PS3, you're talking about the 32 player maps.

+1 / Like / Tweet this post

• Elathron 23 Mar 2013 12:37:04 1,189 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @Nades - SO does the HAMR. The nerfed them both so badly that the grip has no effect on the recoil too. Playing zombies just got hard because of that, MP because of the PDW. The Peacekeeper is an ok-ish substitute but I feel that Trey overstepped the mark by messing with the weapons this much.
    Speaking of Zombies, if anyone here needs decent ppl to play with (not screaming 9y/o's) I'm on most nights atm. Managed rnd 38 on my own, but with people disconnecting, my high scores on 3/4 player never counted asides from the kills. Why did Trey think that it would be a good idea to discount high-scores if players leave a lobby?

• Nades 23 Mar 2013 16:01:47 1,673 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @Elathron Luckily for me I don't use the HAMR, but yeah don't understand them, they'll ruin this game the way they're going.

Liverpool FC
    _______

• Madder-Max 24 Mar 2013 00:20:19 11,687 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    RyanDS wrote:
    Madder-Max wrote:
    On PC I assume?

I tried Battlefield 3 on the PS3 recently and it is appalling. 24 players on maps made for 64? Waste of time.
    Nope. Xbox and its fantastic. None of this headless chicken crap spawning corridor shit. You can actually use tactics and the maps are just right. Not toomany people

• Nades 25 Mar 2013 10:04:13 1,673 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    When is the next map pack for BO2?

Liverpool FC
    _______

• Elathron 26 Mar 2013 10:48:52 1,189 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @Nades - Erm. I saw it in a survey. But like fight club, I'm not allowed to talk about it :'/ Should be in April though at a guess.

• Deleted user 26 March 2013 11:07:49
    Did they fix the spawning yet? Nope? Well I'm not playing.
  • Page

of 42 First / Last