Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Page 35

• Page

of 42 First / Last

• Nades 22 Dec 2012 23:42:23 1,169 posts
    Seen 34 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I have to say this one seems like the hardest CoD I've ever played. I know how it feels with getting killed in the back, wouldn't know what to suggest with that. I do better when I'm looking everywhere so I'm more aware. But it is a very stressful game, but also addictive, I'm just gonna try and get good at it tbh.

And Snow, you can do Combat Training in Custom Games I think?

Liverpool FC

• Nades 23 Dec 2012 23:07:29 1,169 posts
    Seen 34 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    It's the first CoD to have hitmarkers in Campaign mate.

Liverpool FC

• djronz. 24 Dec 2012 08:51:45 262 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Are you guys serious about this being one of the hardest cods? I think it's probably the easiest, even the wife has topped several games! Also had no issues with lag unlike the awful mw3, traded in after 2 weeks as that was completely unplayable.
  • Madder-Max 24 Dec 2012 09:45:50 11,639 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    After crying on here, I gave it another go in league moshpit (all objective) with my lmg set up with target finder, bouncing betty, 2 shock sticks (whuich are great for warning on your 6), awareness and extreme conditioning and I started to clean up.

Following game, its like the other team knew where I was and where I would spawn, so I quit the game in rage to tech them a lesson! Haha.

I love and hate this game in equal measure.

99 problems and being ginger is one

• bobdebob 24 Dec 2012 12:16:09 579 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Does anyone else have the clan tag flicker on the M1216 shotgun?

Need to know if my PS3 needs replacing.
  • Nades 25 Dec 2012 22:30:26 1,169 posts
    Seen 34 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @djronz.
    What's your connection mate? This game is basically all about having a good connection.

Liverpool FC

• rodbull 26 Dec 2012 00:54:46 39 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Turned this off the other night way to much cheating at the moment filled with players with the diamond encrested guns dogs and swarms coming one after the other,found 2 players camped out in a corner one just constantly killing the other to rack up the streaks.

I will play far cry 3 for a bit plus got the new halo to finish probably would of sold this but bought the season pass ;(
  • Nades 26 Dec 2012 01:00:22 1,169 posts
    Seen 34 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @rodbull Far Cry 3 good mate?

Liverpool FC

• rodbull 26 Dec 2012 01:40:30 39 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Nades wrote:
    @rodbull Far Cry 3 good mate?
    Unsure at the moment played about 1 1/2 hours looks wise sometimes it looks ok and poor in others the FOV Seemed a bit off not like COD or halo it's seems to have that wobbly awful camera which dead island as which i had to get rid of sharpish and driving a jeep was awful as you can't change the view when driving so crashed alot :mad:

I hope it get better as I paid good money :eek: probably worth a shout if game still sell it for 22.49

Edited by rodbull at 01:41:26 26-12-2012
  • dsmx 26 Dec 2012 02:18:22 7,582 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I'm playing Far Cry 3 right now it oozes quality from the moment you turn it on, not sure if I'll get along with it in the long run but so far every annoyance I had with Far Cry 2 is gone so as it stands it's shaping up to be a brilliant game.

"If we hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a a house of cards, checkmate." Zapp Brannigan

• rodbull 26 Dec 2012 16:28:17 39 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    :cool:
    dsmx wrote:
    I'm playing Far Cry 3 right now it oozes quality from the moment you turn it on, not sure if I'll get along with it in the long run but so far every annoyance I had with Far Cry 2 is gone so as it stands it's shaping up to be a brilliant game.
    I'm starting to enjoy it now like I said it was early doors in the game Sussed the driving done a few stealth missions etc very enjoyable
  • Deleted user 26 December 2012 18:27:58
    This is the first CoD game since I started playing the series (4), that I'll have jacked in before the new year. Every single other one I've played continuously throughout the year. While I don't think BO2 is a bad game - I actually like a lot of what they've done - it's just that the aggressive spawns are too much for me.
  • Deleted user 26 December 2012 19:51:35
    I've bought it twice and sold it within a few day twice!!
    Made an 8 profit both times which is unusual for me.
    Just can't get away with it. I just don't find it exciting to play, and the bottom line is this.

If i do shit, I assume its down to lag the majority of the time.
    If I do well, I assume its down to lag for the opposite team the majority of the time.

Every game ends with one team completely dominating proceedings. There's no middle ground, nothing seems like skill is the over riding factor.

It's either WTF how did I get away with that or WTF how didn't he die then.

Seems like MW3 will be my last call of duty. They need to stop tinkering with the game and concentrate on the connections issues which seems to have completely divided the COD community in Blops 2 from what I have read.

Edited by NeverEatYellowSnow at 19:52:57 26-12-2012
  • RyanDS 26 Dec 2012 21:52:26 9,154 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Been rather enjoying this. Haven't actually bothered since the games were truly brilliant on the pc, but decided to give this a go.

Multiplayer seems great, however so small. I am used to the battlefield maps with what feels like hundreds of people, this is a totally different game with just a few people, and very little do do (no vehicles, just a small map, no tactics) yet despite this it is rather addictive.

Will be interested to se what the longevity is like.
  • Nades 26 Dec 2012 22:27:13 1,169 posts
    Seen 34 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @rodbull
    Yeah, I started playing it today. I like it, but not as much as I was hoping :/ The frame rate is horrible =(. Moving around doesn't feel as smooth as games like Halo 4. But, I'm still just getting started...

Liverpool FC

• rodbull 26 Dec 2012 23:43:27 39 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Nades wrote:
    @rodbull
    Yeah, I started playing it today. I like it, but not as much as I was hoping :/ The frame rate is horrible =(. Moving around doesn't feel as smooth as games like Halo 4. But, I'm still just getting started...
    My early impressions to but you get used to it just don't go playing any other fps till this is done ;)
  • pistol 28 Dec 2012 12:08:20 13,019 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I'm not on too often but occasionally after about 10pm.

Feel free to add me...roxymilo
  • Nades 2 Jan 2013 00:00:55 1,169 posts
    Seen 34 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @rodbull
    Yep, I'm gonna be leaving it for a bit mate ;)

Liverpool FC

• L_Franko Moderator 8 Jan 2013 10:33:31 9,694 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    After being nagged by frineds that live in my village to get this every time I walk into the pub I finally gave in and picked up a copy. I really wasn't all that bothered about getting Blops 2 but I really quite glad I caved in. The single player isn't all that bad and I like that they have tried to add new ways of playing the game with the Lite RTS section.
    I also quite enjoyed the hour or so of multiplayer I played last night, a lot more than I was expecting. The maps aren't bad but I can expect to change my mind about one or two of them as I play more.

I think I left a long enough gap between COD games (last one I put any sort of time into was MW2 and that was only the first few weeks of it coming out) for them to be fresh and enjoyable again.
  • bobdebob 8 Jan 2013 14:13:13 579 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    No.1 BO2 player forced to reset stats

I didn't know people actually gave a damn about online leaderboards.
  • Deleted user 8 January 2013 15:35:23
    Got about 40 hours in now and Im confident in saying this years COD is a good vintage.

Thought snipers were too strong at first but now feel they are quite well balanced - especially once you understand the maps and learn where they hang out.

Sub-machine guns maybe a bit too powerful but maybe this has always been the case?

Nice lot of flexibility when creating a class and the scorestreaks arent too overwhelming. Havent seen dogs once yet and swarm only once.
  • SGMilne 9 Jan 2013 12:58:41 145 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Might be a daft question and might already have been asked, but if anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

I got a code for Nuketown 2025 when I bought this game, but my mates didn't and they haven't been able to find out how to get it.

Does anyone know?
  • Ultrasoundwave 9 Jan 2013 13:25:39 3,276 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    bobdebob wrote:
    No.1 BO2 player forced to reset stats

I didn't know people actually gave a damn about online leaderboards.
    Thats a disgrace, it really is.

I dont care about online leaderboards but i remember after a few hours playing this i discovered my K/D ratio was poor - played for about three straight hours until it improved, stressed me right out!.

Currently got about 3500 kills to 2200 deaths, think my K/D ratio was about 1.60 last time i looked.

Sad as fuck.

"The worst part is, I'll have to have the break-up sex with myself!"

• xero521 10 Jan 2013 14:25:04 134 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Tbh dont care too much about k/d ratio on blops 2 because i always go for the objectives as i mostly play chaos moshpit! It annoys me when im the only one capturing flag b on domination and rest of my team are camping,or i keep rushing in to secure the hq in headquaters and im the only one on my team bothered about catching it! I think if u care a lot about k/d ratio u should stick to ffa or tdm because it spoils the game if ur not even gonna try and play for the objective!
  • robc84 12 Jan 2013 08:15:09 5,430 posts
    Seen 34 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Anyone else find this the most frustrating cod yet? I really like some of the stuff they have done like the scorestreaks and create a class and when you get into a decent game its really good fun. But i just find the lag unbearable. Sometimes i'll unload an entire clip into someone and they dont die or i'll get shot before i've even seen the enemy on my screen. Then sometimes i'll get one hit marker and get the kill! Go figure...

And why oh why did they leave in the option to vote for the previous map again. I've played for an hour before and only played 2 different maps!

Anyone else share my frustrations?

// Rant over
  • wogsy81 14 Jan 2013 13:52:54 719 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Some kid just called me a hacker because i dared to shoot him in a shooting game :)
    [url]https://twitter.com/wogsykirk/status/290806882615042050/photo/1[/url}

This quickscoping kid was really really bad at the game. He did not stick me with semtex grenades at all. He was trying too but im pretty nimble on my feet.

And he called me fat too. The cheek of it!
  • Madder-Max 19 Jan 2013 16:24:35 11,639 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Plaza, standoff, hijacked, turbine and yemen are the best maps for an expert. Lmg camper like me! I can't run and gun at all. Have not got the reflexes for it.

Just upgraded my virgin services with 60 meg bband, installed game to my lovely new 250 gig slim and it definatley makes a difference to spawning and reaction times

99 problems and being ginger is one

• Deleted user 29 January 2013 08:48:36
    Oh I want a replacer, that would come in use daily.
    Great advert.
  • Deleted user 29 January 2013 09:58:52
    There was a patch at the weekend, lots of changes but most significant are probably:

Sub Machine Guns now less powerful
    Assault Rifles now more powerful
    LMG quicker to raise and lower

Sounds about right to me.

Full details here:
    http://www.trueachievements.com/n12090/cod-black-ops-ii-title-patch.htm
  • Page

of 42 First / Last