P1mp your AV setup here Page 28

  • Page

    of 30 First / Last

  • mrpon 25 Jul 2012 10:32:14 29,805 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Buztafen wrote:
    Standard or extravagant?
    I did a Steam deal with mike a few years ago. A week later a bag of Maris Pipers turned up at the door!

    Give me 5 I'm worth it.

  • mikew1985 25 Jul 2012 10:37:31 13,180 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    hey! Those were some top quality spuds.
  • mrpon 25 Jul 2012 10:44:29 29,805 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    :D the missus loved your spuds!

    Give me 5 I'm worth it.

  • mrpon 25 Jul 2012 10:45:54 29,805 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Buztafen wrote:
    Shameless plug in coming!

    My Optoma Themescene HD3000 Video Processor/Scaler is up on eBay! Check it out...or not...whatever.

    Well it does say P1mp your AV setup in the title. :p
    Slight potatoey derail, apologies.

    Give me 5 I'm worth it.

  • Buztafen 25 Jul 2012 10:47:54 16,653 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Fair enough, i do see your point. Are there any other complications such as import fee's or whatever the equivalent is for europe (if there is one)? Or, if Royal Mail quote 25 postage to Switzerland is that all that the sender has to pay?
  • Buztafen 25 Jul 2012 10:49:04 16,653 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    mrpon wrote:
    Buztafen wrote:
    Shameless plug in coming!

    My Optoma Themescene HD3000 Video Processor/Scaler is up on eBay! Check it out...or not...whatever.

    Well it does say P1mp your AV setup in the title. :p
    Slight potatoey derail, apologies.
    No apologies needed but thanks for the new page bump. Strangely enough i was thnking Maris Piper for some reason... :)
  • mikew1985 25 Jul 2012 11:18:42 13,180 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Yea, just make sure postage is paid for by the buyer and you're fine for here (VAT not being an issue).

    Also since your price is in pounds we would pay you in pounds, so any loss on the exchange rate is absorbed buyer end as well.
  • Buztafen 25 Jul 2012 11:26:30 16,653 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Awesome cheers gents. I might leave the eurozone till next time...unless it doesn't sell...which is looking likely at the moment. :(
  • mikew1985 25 Jul 2012 11:30:51 13,180 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I'd be interested... if it were free ;P and the missus wouldn't kill me for acquiring yet another piece of A/V equipment.

    Edited by mikew1985 at 11:31:09 25-07-2012
  • Buztafen 25 Jul 2012 11:51:46 16,653 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    :) Free is just a touch lower than what im looking for...actually just how 'good' are these potatoes you have?
  • Deleted user 18 April 2013 21:19:29
    You really need to water those ferns.
  • ronuds 18 Apr 2013 21:27:28 21,788 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Your mom's basement looks nice.

    :p
  • nickthegun 18 Apr 2013 21:29:08 61,727 posts
    Seen 44 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Unsurprising amount of wipe clean surfaces there.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    My man gives real loving that's why I call him Killer
    He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller

  • mrpon 18 Apr 2013 21:37:03 29,805 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    That conduit looks cheap and nasty. Ceramic tiles are a bad idea. The central speaker isn't central. TV is too small for that wall size.

    Give me 5 I'm worth it.

  • mrpon 18 Apr 2013 21:40:13 29,805 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Bummer.

    Give me 5 I'm worth it.

  • ronuds 18 Apr 2013 21:40:35 21,788 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I think you have the side speakers on the wrong sides.
  • ronuds 18 Apr 2013 21:47:53 21,788 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    ronuds wrote:
    I think you have the side speakers on the wrong sides.
    Most definitely not.
    If you were to put them together, it'd make no sense!

    Anyway, I'm just busting your stones. TV looks awesome.
  • Razz 18 Apr 2013 23:36:12 61,728 posts
    Seen 33 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    nice setup man

    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steam/PSN/XBOX: Razztafarai | 3DS: 1246-9674-8856
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

  • BravoGolf Moderator 23 Apr 2013 11:29:42 12,755 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    My 65" Panasonic VT50 Plasma arrived today :D

    Looks gorgeous! Lovely design and is really tidy. One recommendation, if you want it, is to make a low height speaker stand that angles it up slightly. You could then use something like Sugru or rubber feet to absorb sound vibrations. I've done something similar if you want the plans or what not. Got a carpenter to make it :)
  • pinebear 23 Apr 2013 11:40:50 8,565 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    ronuds wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    ronuds wrote:
    I think you have the side speakers on the wrong sides.
    Most definitely not.
    If you were to put them together, it'd make no sense!

    Anyway, I'm just busting your stones. TV looks awesome.
    :-(
    Others have commented on the speakers before but they're definitely right!

    Ta.
    Nice. But still, there's a certain ... oddness about those speakers. Is there anything to prohibit swapping them around and switching their cables on the AV unit?

    Or maybe they're just supposed to be WEIERD.

  • pinebear 23 Apr 2013 12:08:38 8,565 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Ear transplants?

  • andijames 23 Apr 2013 12:23:44 2,844 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    pinebear wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    ronuds wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    ronuds wrote:
    I think you have the side speakers on the wrong sides.
    Most definitely not.
    If you were to put them together, it'd make no sense!

    Anyway, I'm just busting your stones. TV looks awesome.
    :-(
    Others have commented on the speakers before but they're definitely right!

    Ta.
    Nice. But still, there's a certain ... oddness about those speakers. Is there anything to prohibit swapping them around and switching their cables on the AV unit?

    Or maybe they're just supposed to be WEIERD.
    They wouldn't sound right....
    How wouldn't they sound right? Are they specifically designed to be left and right? I thought the speakers would be standard and you just change the inputs over? Or am i being thick?

    vivir el momento

  • Page

    of 30 First / Last

Log in or register to reply