Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Page 31

• Page

of 41 First / Last

• DarthKebab 2 Oct 2012 22:26:34 403 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    The Master League is an extra layer of difficulty over exhibition games etc, its just your technique that's at fast for now, you'll learn though after so e harsh lessons.

Black boots are a pain but after a game or two you stop worrying about them and start worrying about how bad a player you are at first :)
  • Dougs 2 Oct 2012 22:45:42 66,611 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I can honestly say I've never even looked at which boots players are wearing. At least this year it has some relevance but previous years it was just minor detail.
  • DarthKebab 3 Oct 2012 11:16:37 403 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Professional is the way forward, offers a good game without being too harsh but still allowing you to develop into a man

Though I am on Top Player as I loathe myself and practice self harming techniques.

Edited by DarthKebab at 11:17:24 03-10-2012
  • dsmx 3 Oct 2012 11:55:55 7,552 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    pain in the cleanser.

"If we hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a a house of cards, checkmate." Zapp Brannigan

• cheeky_prawnking 3 Oct 2012 19:52:41 4,252 posts
    Seen 22 seconds ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    My copy arrived today, have to say after a couple of exhibtion games, I do prefer it too fifa in some ways. It is similar to the older PES's where there is more thought into trying for a goal.
  • LionheartDJH 3 Oct 2012 20:01:18 19,359 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    DarthKebab wrote:
    Black boots are a pain but after a game or two you stop worrying about them and start worrying about how bad a player you are at first :)
    I was initially skeptical about it, but I actually quite like it. Given Jordan Henderson those Mizuno ones which increase pace and acceleration by 5, makes quite a difference. Not bothered much with buying all those training accessories though.

Finished first ML season, FA and Europa winners, second in the league. Trying to play the 'Rodgers' way and also trying to organically grow a team by improving younger players rather than buying established superstars. Borini and Allen have been amazing and improved by 7 points each at least. Really enjoying it.

Glad the finances have been fixed, I was broke halfway through my second season in last year's game because I didn't receive any of the annual sponsorship money (must have bugged out I guess). Seem to have gone slightly the other way now as I'm £200m+ in surplus after wages and costs!

She dives for cheese pasties

• Lyserberg 5 Oct 2012 12:10:17 349 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    DarthKebab wrote:
    The Master League is an extra layer of difficulty over exhibition games etc, its just your technique that's at fast for now, you'll learn though after so e harsh lessons.

All what you're saying is true, i noticed that the ML is a slight challenge improvement over normal exhibition games, after few bad games i'm starting to win, i bought myself some training equipement and i'm willing to acquire some very good players, i'm starting to get the hang of it and the black boots are no more a problem :)
    Look what i've got :
    http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2012/40/1349434900-pes2013-2012-10-04-21-26-04-32.png
    I know, pretty sweet, didn't decide yet which player i'm gonna pick to wear these, probably going for Fabregas because he's somewhat slower than the others and wearing these will help improve slightly his running ability !
    Also check out these splendid goals, scored on regular difficulty:
    http://youtu.be/sXNtmjQZiQg
    At first the ML seemed to be another dissapointement, but the great gameplay combined with all these new features puts simply the icing on the cake, and i'm loving this more than ever.
    PES 2013 ML <3 . :D

Edited by Lyserberg at 12:11:45 05-10-2012

La cerise sur le gāteau!

• THFourteen 5 Oct 2012 12:12:05 32,855 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Players standing around whilst the ball whizzes past them is really starting to annoy me now
  • jamievilla 5 Oct 2012 12:17:19 504 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I got Fifa last week and played it the first time last night, it's just odd. Very, very fast and I didn't feel like I had much control over what the players were doing. Will still carry on though, the skill games are a lot of fun and very addictive.

Seems MLO has gone tits up, all rankings were put on hold last night due to some competition issue. Beat someone last night who had a forward line of Messi, Ronaldo, Lavezzi and Eto'o and he was ranked 1000. Got £3.5m for it \o/

Seems they've scaled money to the value of the team you're playing, which is awesome.
  • Fydria 5 Oct 2012 13:46:04 561 posts
    Seen 23 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Just sneaked through into the knockout phase of the Europa League with Fulham, very satisfying when you work hard for a win sometimes right when you need it, at the same time can be deeply frustrating when you feel like the game has it in for you. Sitting 8th in the league 1 point above Man United :D.
  • Dougs 5 Oct 2012 13:48:45 66,611 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    THFourteen wrote:
    Players standing around whilst the ball whizzes past them is really starting to annoy me now
    In what situation? I've noticed the occasional bit of that, but it's quite rare. Might be more common down on Regular. :)
  • DarthKebab 5 Oct 2012 13:52:08 403 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    It is absolutely amazing, can't take the disc out the tray at the moment, just delivering more and more each game, aim is to get Everton to number 1 ranked team then start a fully licensed La Liga with Valencia and do the same, have to start winning leagues with Everton first :-(
  • Fydria 5 Oct 2012 13:58:58 561 posts
    Seen 23 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Does anyone know if you get new job offers at the end of the season by the way?
  • Dougs 5 Oct 2012 14:00:03 66,611 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Nope, apparently not.
  • THFourteen 5 Oct 2012 14:18:21 32,855 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Dougs wrote:
    THFourteen wrote:
    In what situation? I've noticed the occasional bit of that, but it's quite rare. Might be more common down on Regular. :)
    in every situation. after a tackle. after a corner. after a goal kick

even after a ground pass, the ball will go past players who just stand there looking at it before it goes out of play
  • Dougs 5 Oct 2012 14:20:33 66,611 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Can't say it happens to me often. What player select are you using?
  • Lyserberg 5 Oct 2012 15:50:28 349 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Chelsea FTW!
    Nah i'll just shut up :D

La cerise sur le gāteau!

• Monsieur_Blade 5 Oct 2012 17:43:56 338 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    DarthKebab wrote:
    It is absolutely amazing, can't take the disc out the tray at the moment, just delivering more and more each game, aim is to get Everton to number 1 ranked team then start a fully licensed La Liga with Valencia and do the same, have to start winning leagues with Everton first :-(
    How u getting on with the whole other side of ml Dk?  I.e - the chairman requests, player moaning and the training regimes?

I know u said it wasn't as annoying in your first season but just wondered how u felt now?  i found that side of ml almost game breaking last year!

I finally got round to trying the fifa 13 demo today. It plays a decent game of football but it just didn't seem as fun and exciting as pro evo. I'm gonna give it a few more games but pretty sure I'm gonna go with pes 2013 this year.
  • superdelphinus 5 Oct 2012 18:10:22 8,011 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Is there a way to buy this and play it tonight without having to go to a shop?
  • Andee 5 Oct 2012 18:33:23 680 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Console or PC? Gamesplanet seem to be the only place that does a PC download version. £25 though (currently £5 off), cheaper disc versions elsewhere (think it's been sub £18 a few places).

Edited by Andee at 18:37:23 05-10-2012
  • DarthKebab 5 Oct 2012 19:13:58 403 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Monsieur_Blade wrote:
    DarthKebab wrote:
    How u getting on with the whole other side of ml Dk?  I.e - the chairman requests, player moaning and the training regimes?

I know u said it wasn't as annoying in your first season but just wondered how u felt now?  i found that side of ml almost game breaking last year!

I finally got round to trying the fifa 13 demo today. It plays a decent game of football but it just didn't seem as fun and exciting as pro evo. I'm gonna give it a few more games but pretty sure I'm gonna go with pes 2013 this year.
    Its crap but skippable, btw the annoyingly crap chairman requests don't exist anymore, players only moan when they're injured it's because you played them too much, don't use the boots stats or gym equipment, you can just skip it all to be honest, it's ugly but when you reach the Europa League or Champions League games it always becomes quite awesome.

Just basically play it as league with some realistic and some horrific transfers.

I would love to comment on FIFA more but it's just not had a look in since the early release, rushed out of my way to by the thing too, haha.
  • Dougs 5 Oct 2012 22:20:13 66,611 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Does this International thing not bother anyone else? It's utterly retarded.

A few days niggles aside though, it's still awesome. Just had an amazingly realistic game where I lost 2-0, they scored from a corner (that I fucked up) and then some random ping-pong attack where it all fell into place and then they proceeded to throw everything in the way, hit the post, bar, 15 shots on target etc. Infuriating!

Think I'm going to go with manual crossing though, auto is just too strong.
  • Trowel 5 Oct 2012 22:24:49 17,425 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Come back from holiday to find PC PES as a late birthday present \o/ (think I ordered it for myself ages ago :) )

Any option file recommendations at this early juncture?
  • THFourteen 5 Oct 2012 22:31:59 32,855 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    PESEDIT patch 1.2 is out and has championship teams available
  • MrMojoPin 6 Oct 2012 00:59:22 18 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Hey all. Absolutely loving PES, have come back to it after a few FIFA years.

The only problem I have is the refereeing. Blatant trips don't seem to be given as fouls (especially in the box). I dont mind the odd controversial decision but have yet to win a pen on this version. Don't know if this is a grumble for anyone else.
  • Dougs 6 Oct 2012 06:30:06 66,611 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Yeah, one of the few niggles. Frustrating, especially as they blow for any minor infringement by us. Along with inconsistent player switching, crossing poor and the odd animation blip. But when it's good, it's really fucking good!

Edited by Dougs at 08:55:42 06-10-2012
  • TFM_Excalibur 6 Oct 2012 07:52:12 1,014 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Anyone fancy a few games tonight?
  • Page

of 41 First / Last