Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Page 29

• Page

of 41 First / Last

• jackhjharding 1 Oct 2012 10:45:04 390 posts
    Seen 23 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    dsmx wrote:
    A few of the custom patches allow you to up the graphics levels further on the PC.
    Really?! Please could you link us to the patch? Many thanks!
  • THFourteen 1 Oct 2012 11:06:57 32,863 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I recommend PESEDIT 1.1 patch - you can get it from pesedit.com which is a pain to download, or i just found a torrent on thepiratebay.

It has an installer which is pretty straightforward.

One its installed, start the pesedit.exe file and then it brings up a menu, and choose "kitserver config", and within there you can change the Level of Detail (LOD) during replays etc.

I've never had it make that much difference, but the pesedit patch is worth it anyway.
  • dsmx 1 Oct 2012 12:36:22 7,558 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Last years version I used the smoke patch here http://pes-smoke-patch.blogspot.co.uk, this years isn't out yet sadly. However it includes the kitserver patch and adds a load of other stuff which is shown on the webpage and in one of the folders it installs it has some sliders to allow you to change the level of detail you see depending on the view, so if you want the level of player detail you get in replays during the match you can have it.

It also has an easy to use installer, allows you to pick the match day interface you want and allows you to pick which second division you want to use in the master league from the 2nd division across the major leagues in europe.

But you go with whichever one you want.

"If we hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a a house of cards, checkmate." Zapp Brannigan

• jackhjharding 1 Oct 2012 13:08:49 390 posts
    Seen 23 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    dsmx wrote:
    Last years version I used the smoke patch here http://pes-smoke-patch.blogspot.co.uk, this years isn't out yet sadly. However it includes the kitserver patch and adds a load of other stuff which is shown on the webpage and in one of the folders it installs it has some sliders to allow you to change the level of detail you see depending on the view, so if you want the level of player detail you get in replays during the match you can have it.

It also has an easy to use installer, allows you to pick the match day interface you want and allows you to pick which second division you want to use in the master league from the 2nd division across the major leagues in europe.

But you go with whichever one you want.
    Great, thanks for the info.

So there isn't a patch available for 2013 on the PC yet?
  • dunny 1 Oct 2012 13:38:22 427 posts
    Seen 40 seconds ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Can anyone give me a really basic overview of what you can and can't update on the PS3? Team names, players, kits etc? And where would you get such edit files to download and install?

Google is failing me! Plenty with regards to the PC version, but I can't find anything definitive for the PS3.

Any help appreciated!
  • Dougs 1 Oct 2012 13:52:49 66,687 posts
    Seen 42 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    You can edit all that - best place to start is here:

http://www.pesgaming.com/forumdisplay.php?f=361

I'm using paul2478's option file for the PS3 at the mo. It's great! THere's a buy called GlenTheMagpie (GTM) that has a massive patch too, am keeping an eye out for his as this year you can copy multiple files over in one go. Before it was all individual which was a pain!
  • dunny 1 Oct 2012 14:03:28 427 posts
    Seen 40 seconds ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Thanks man! And to install i just copy the files over to where exactly on the PS3?
  • Dougs 1 Oct 2012 14:06:24 66,687 posts
    Seen 42 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Create a folder on a USB stick called PS3, then another inside that folder called SAVEDATA. Copy all the files into that then find the USB stick in the save game part of the Game menu, select all, copy and replace, job done. There's a video guide on paul's blog (link in the PESGaming link)

Edit: Blog - http://paul2478pesoptionfiles.blogspot.com.au/

Edited by Dougs at 14:08:02 01-10-2012
  • Dougs 1 Oct 2012 14:13:04 66,687 posts
    Seen 42 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    GTM's is out too - http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/2012/09/ps3-pes-2013-option-file-gtm-ope-v1.0.html

Although I think I'll wait until he does The Championship properly before I see whether it's worth switching.
  • robc84 1 Oct 2012 14:46:02 5,319 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Ok, stupid question. This is my first pes this gen.

How does the promotion / relegation work in ML?

I'm assuming all of the 'other' teams i.e. the teams that dont belong to one of the leagues make up a kind of Div 2?

If that is the case, wouldn't you have teams from other european countries playing in the premier league (or whatever league you are in)?

Also if you set up a sth american ML you would have europen teams in your league?

I think last time I played it (PES 6 I think) there was just a mix of teams in all leagues!!
  • Dougs 1 Oct 2012 14:48:46 66,687 posts
    Seen 42 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    A patch will fix all that and create a proper Championship with a 2nd division. FA Cup in ML is still a bit of a lottery though. I played a turkish team the other day.
  • THFourteen 1 Oct 2012 14:51:22 32,863 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    the latest pesedit patch (1.1) for PC currently has the option of bundesliga 2 and liga adelante as your 2nd division. Championship will come soon!
  • Deleted user 1 October 2012 14:51:31
    StarchildHypocrethes wrote:
    Two words - Jim. Beglin.
    Fucking THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Can't stand him, not nearly as much as Adrian Chiles though!!
  • Deleted user 1 October 2012 14:53:21
    Dougs wrote:
    Create a folder on a USB stick called PS3, then another inside that folder called SAVEDATA. Copy all the files into that then find the USB stick in the save game part of the Game menu, select all, copy and replace, job done. There's a video guide on paul's blog (link in the PESGaming link)

Edit: Blog - http://paul2478pesoptionfiles.blogspot.com.au/
    Do you know if its any easier to update on the 360 this year?
  • Dougs 1 Oct 2012 14:55:50 66,687 posts
    Seen 42 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Apparently so - there was a post earlier on in the thread....I'll find it.
  • Dougs 1 Oct 2012 14:57:06 66,687 posts
    Seen 42 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    LionheartDJH wrote:
    @NeverEatYellowSnow

LionheartDJH wrote:
    The options are a bit more limited though as the 360 is the hardest system to patch for as I understand it.

I've used the Daymos one for the past couple of years, pretty decent. More info here. Should be able to find a guide on how to do it there too (you need to use XTAF to 'inject' the files on a memory stick then transfer to your console).
    Here you go. No "injection" needed now, whatever that means.
  • robc84 1 Oct 2012 14:59:29 5,319 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    So if you created the championship as your D2, surely that only works if you are playing in the premier league?
  • Deleted user 1 October 2012 15:01:19
    Nice one Dougs. My ageing memory must be failing me. As that was directed at me previously ooops :)

Is your patch for the PS3 doing the onfield gameplay justice?

Edited by NeverEatYellowSnow at 15:01:33 01-10-2012
  • Dougs 1 Oct 2012 15:02:29 66,687 posts
    Seen 42 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    robc84 wrote:
    So if you created the championship as your D2, surely that only works if you are playing in the premier league?
    I guess so. I rarely play anything else, not sure whether it's different for leagues that are licensed though, like La Liga.

Edit: @NEYS - yep. It does make a difference imo - especially the kits, transfers, stadia. All of these OFs are supported all the way through with some stat tweaks too as well as more teams/players/stadia

Edited by Dougs at 15:04:14 01-10-2012
  • Zizoo 1 Oct 2012 15:06:14 8,113 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I really wish there was a Vita version of this... Fifa already has its hooks in, but I could justify getting a portable PES on the side.
  • robc84 1 Oct 2012 15:15:57 5,319 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Dougs wrote:
    robc84 wrote:
    I guess so. I rarely play anything else, not sure whether it's different for leagues that are licensed though, like La Liga.

Edit: @NEYS - yep. It does make a difference imo - especially the kits, transfers, stadia. All of these OFs are supported all the way through with some stat tweaks too as well as more teams/players/stadia
    To be honest I'll probably be mostly using the PL, but I quite fancied the idea of starting a ML in one of the other leagues at some point so just wondered how it worked
  • dsmx 1 Oct 2012 15:16:46 7,558 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Konami really missed a trick there, they could of locked out EA on a system if they'd of made a version.

"If we hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a a house of cards, checkmate." Zapp Brannigan

• THFourteen 1 Oct 2012 15:19:45 32,863 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    i reckon they will put the new 2014 engine on the vita.

no point in them developing a 2013 version of the old engine just to change in 12 months time
  • Dougs 1 Oct 2012 16:04:08 66,687 posts
    Seen 42 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    It's more likely that they just don't think it's worth it given the user base....
  • Stockings 1 Oct 2012 16:25:18 1,037 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    There's not one camera I like in the game, Wide view has the horrible tilt and the other ones are too close in.
    Pitchside is ok but not great.
    I see less of the pitch in Wide because of the tilt that I need, and it has that shite where the camer adjusts slighlty when each team has possession.
  • DarthKebab 1 Oct 2012 16:49:57 403 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    ZizouFC wrote:
    I really wish there was a Vita version of this... Fifa already has its hooks in, but I could justify getting a portable PES on the side.
    I am hoping its the greyhound team that do the wii version that sort out the vita, it's the old school gameplay of pes3-6 but with 360 degree movement, reckon they could get it nice and sharp on vita, then again nobody is even arsing themselves to make an effort really on that console.
  • Deleted user 1 October 2012 18:48:56
    Dougs wrote:
    robc84 wrote:

Nice one. I'm going to pick this up on Thursday, as much as I enjoyed the gameplay on the demo, it definitely takes away from the overall experience IMHO.
    And as much as I'm loving fifa 13 I think PES 13 warrants a purchase this year.
  • Dougs 1 Oct 2012 23:24:39 66,687 posts
    Seen 42 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Started to click a bit more for me tonight. Managed to win a few games quite comfortably and even had an unjust defeat at home to Chelsea. Who scored with each of their 3 shots. Probably because I forgot to sub Fabianski out after a cup game....

Good stuff though, very enjoyable.
  • Lyserberg 2 Oct 2012 00:13:44 349 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Started an ML game with Barcelona, i'll stick with my squad for a while and then see what kind of good players i'll buy in the future !

I have a really good feeling about this year's ML !

StarchildHypocrethes wrote:
    Yeah, I just use the 360 music player if I need any musical accompaniments. PES music & commentary has always been dreadful.
    Not to mention that you can stream the music from your PC over your network using the ZUNE software, pretty cool stuff :)

If you have a pretty decent music library why not !

Edited by Lyserberg at 00:17:37 02-10-2012

La cerise sur le gāteau!

• Page

of 41 First / Last