of 41 First / Last

• kentmonkey 22 Nov 2012 21:02:26 20,410 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Don't you?
  • Lyserberg 25 Nov 2012 13:53:31 349 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Let's start by saying that there's no online pass, however you have an online key (i think it's the same one you enter to get the game installed) that you need to enter to play online (obviously it should not be used or another PC-account already).
    Some of the online features like updating the game work without any sort of online ish, but you probably need an online key to compete against players online.
    At least that's how i see things and i believe they are, i've never tried to play with an already used key online...

La cerise sur le gāteau!

• Stockings 26 Nov 2012 18:29:07 1,026 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Did I use the wrong word?
    Ok, very sorry about that, the new game didn't have a pass code that you need to play online, sorry again.
  • kentmonkey 26 Nov 2012 20:13:41 20,410 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I'm still confused by this.

I have an online code I have to enter in order to play online. How is that not the same thing Stockings typed?
  • Nades 26 Nov 2012 22:28:55 1,028 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    The stupid black boots thing is getting removed on Thursday :)
    Well done Konami!

Liverpool FC

• Stockings 27 Nov 2012 18:32:07 1,026 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Konami always improve the game with every patch, but really some things should have been fixed before release.
    The cursor problem when the game misreads who you're trying to pass to and locks to the wrong player needs to be fixed in this patch for me to continue playing.

@kentmonkey I know mate, a bit arseholey aren't they.

Anyway on a positive note, by this stage I usually hate the game(the next gen efforts at least), but this year the gameplay really is stellar and if the patch fixes a few thing and adds a League mode it'll last me all year easily, maybe forever.
  • Nades 27 Nov 2012 22:17:32 1,028 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Yeah, a lot of people are complaining there's no League Mode. You can just go on Masters League, then select ONLY ME on transfers and NO player development. So it's then basically just League Mode, surely the problem is gone?

Liverpool FC

• Lyserberg 27 Nov 2012 22:29:58 349 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Nades wrote:
    The stupid black boots thing is getting removed on Thursday :)
    Well done Konami!
    Oh dammit ! I'm already in the middle of a ML, will the black boots be simply removed ? I hardly doubt that...
    My whole barcelona team was held back by this, anyways i'm earning new boots and a huge load of XP, not even bothered by that...

And yeah, what you basically said about League mode is right, they are just giving you flexbility and the ability to have all your saves in one place, having ML and League seperate was somewhat confusing and very fragmented, i think it was the right choice from KONAMI to make "League" just a matter of options changing at the beginning of the ML :)

Edited by Lyserberg at 22:31:31 27-11-2012

La cerise sur le gāteau!

• Stockings 28 Nov 2012 15:36:25 1,026 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Nades wrote:
    Yeah, a lot of people are complaining there's no League Mode. You can just go on Masters League, then select ONLY ME on transfers and NO player development. So it's then basically just League Mode, surely the problem is gone?
    Thanks, I'll give it a try, no one's mentioned that possible solution on evoweb.
    The thing that was great about league mode though was there was no faffing about, it was very simple, no messasges from boardroom or whatever or training, but I'll give it a try, thanks for the heads-up.

Looks like I'll have to buy a online pass to play online, Morrisons must have not put my flyer in lol.

yes that's right twatterberg an online pass

Edited by Stockings at 15:38:56 28-11-2012
  • Stockings 29 Nov 2012 15:25:17 1,026 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Tried to set up the Ml like a League mode, bollocks, loads of shite cut scenes and text, training and calendar, nothing like the distinct, simple and streamlined League Mode, terrible decision by Konami to remove it.

The patch hasn't fixed the thing where you pass back to the 'keeper and the cursor doesn't automatically change to him, so you can't hoof it without the idiot taking a touch.
    It does seem more responsive and a bit faster, a bit better.

Oh, and I checked what the online pass was called, and it's called online pass, cunts.
  • Lyserberg 29 Nov 2012 16:15:07 349 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    and it's called online pass, cunts.
    Too bad for us then :D

And that GK thing that you're talking about, don't you think it's the choice of KONAMI to keep it that way ?
    Because when you say "hasn't fixed" it sounds an awful lot like a bug...

And yeah, i'm having my butt kicked by untalented teams... after playing FIFA a whole month it'ill take some time to get used to the PES gameplay again :D

Edited by Lyserberg at 16:19:47 29-11-2012

La cerise sur le gāteau!

• Deleted user 29 November 2012 20:19:04
    Guys, never bother to read the PES thread anymore (for shame) but is it a common problem that there is incredible slowdown on X360 version this year?

Only started happening the other night but just played an FA Cup final and the 2nd half was dreadful for it.

Might be my 360 but not sure...?
  • Stockings 30 Nov 2012 16:11:55 1,026 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I read that it could be when you've d/l option files or other stuff users have made.
    I've never had any slowdown at all and I've never used any user made stuff.
    I'm on 360

Edited by Stockings at 16:12:16 30-11-2012
  • albertojimez 10 Jan 2013 17:17:28 1 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Master league sucks on pes 13 ...I loved to play with fictional youth players like bradley ,,newman etc ..I am very dissapointed
  • THFourteen 10 Jan 2013 18:10:00 32,853 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Ironlungs76 wrote:
    Guys, never bother to read the PES thread anymore (for shame) but is it a common problem that there is incredible slowdown on X360 version this year?

Only started happening the other night but just played an FA Cup final and the 2nd half was dreadful for it.

Might be my 360 but not sure...?
    Were you controlling Giroud?
  • ecureuil 10 Jan 2013 18:43:26 76,471 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    :D
  • Dougs 10 Jan 2013 18:59:37 66,578 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I say it every year, but CAN YOU PLEASE STOP HAVING INTERNATIONALS BEFORE A FUCKING LEAGUE GAME!
  • dsmx 10 Jan 2013 22:44:04 7,548 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Now you know the pain of club managers in the real world.

"If we hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a a house of cards, checkmate." Zapp Brannigan

• Dougs 11 Jan 2013 06:19:00 66,578 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    It's always the day before, totally retarded!
  • Nades 9 Mar 2013 17:47:14 1,028 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @uglygamer Sounds amazing mate :D!! I hope they make the nets more realistic, they're way too stretchy imo. I know its not a big deal but it makes goal scoring not as fun for me.

Liverpool FC

• SuperCoolEskimo 9 Mar 2013 18:01:38 9,699 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I hope they address the balance between defence and attack. It's too easy for attackers to slip past defenders in PES 13. Even standing tackles need precise direction and timing to be successful. It's a game ffs, EA and Konami have taken the fun right out of their games trying to make them exactly like the real thing. If I want that I'll go out into the park and play ffs.
  • Reacher 9 Mar 2013 18:09:06 686 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I love Pro Evo, but They really need to fix the sound, commentary and menu's. They do my head in.
  • Nades 9 Mar 2013 18:09:13 1,028 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @SuperCoolEskimo Well said it feels like every game is too gimmicky nowdays i miss the days when it was simple.

Liverpool FC

• ecureuil 13 Mar 2013 23:44:08 76,471 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I read the full article in Edge, and it does sound amazing. If anyone is worried that they've said this before and that it'll feel just like the old Pro Evo games, you're in for a surprise. It's a total overhaul, using a version of the FOX engine. They have an image of how faces look in it, and they look very realistic, and you can see this in the Metal Gear stuff that uses the same engine. Edge mentioned they were shown a photo of Old Trafford and an in-engine recreation of Old Trafford, and they looked almost identical. They also said they were shown a comparison between a real boot an a model of one using the engine, and they thought the real boot was fake. I'm looking forward to seeing it action, it seems like the real deal.
  • jamesi 14 Mar 2013 06:06:55 197 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Yeah but none of that means anything in terms of the gameplay and it's that that needs overhauled imo.I've recently started playing pes again after getting bored with fifa and i'm enjoying the master league but it needs much more improvement.I would prefer them to be talking about new gameplay ideas instead of all the visual stuff.For example adding loads of new features to master league as it's feeling too samey every year.I mean just look at the differnce in the pc game with the mods
  • THFourteen 14 Mar 2013 07:04:13 32,853 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    SuperCoolEskimo wrote:. If I want that I'll go out into the park and play ffs.
    What, actually kick the ball?!

Why would I want to do that!?
  • ecureuil 14 Mar 2013 17:09:32 76,471 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    jamesi wrote:
    Yeah but none of that means anything in terms of the gameplay and it's that that needs overhauled imo.I've recently started playing pes again after getting bored with fifa and i'm enjoying the master league but it needs much more improvement.I would prefer them to be talking about new gameplay ideas instead of all the visual stuff.For example adding loads of new features to master league as it's feeling too samey every year.I mean just look at the differnce in the pc game with the mods
    uglygamer posted about the gameplay, the article was mostly talking about gameplay too. With a whole new engine it's going to feel totally different.
  • Page

of 41 First / Last