Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Page 35

• Page

of 41 First / Last

• Stockings 13 Oct 2012 17:20:44 1,053 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Data pack 2 isn't there for me(360)
    It's greyed out when I go to information.
    And the patch hasn't fixed the problem when you're on semi-assisted where it doesn't change to 'keeper when you pass to him until he's taken a touch.

Edited by Stockings at 17:21:57 13-10-2012
  • Dougs 13 Oct 2012 17:27:39 67,299 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Think I saw someone on PESFan say that the 360 data pack DLs automatically, no need to do anything.
  • teamHAM 13 Oct 2012 17:45:17 2,887 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I thought they took data pack 2 down. I'm sure I saw something earlier saying that they had taken it down until they fixed the problems with it.

XBox Live, Origin, PSN and Steam: teamHAM

• Dougs 13 Oct 2012 18:09:18 67,299 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    They did, but it's back up now. On PS3 anyway, along with a million apologies and work around to install it so it doesn't crash.
  • Nades 13 Oct 2012 21:06:46 1,212 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Dougs wrote:
    binky wrote:
    @Dougs Just popped my head in here.... You ended up getting it then Dougs? Did you still grab FIFA, or did you plump for just one?
    Yeah, couldn't resist! Not got FIFA yet, will probably pick it up on PC when it drops a bit. I do like it but have played mainly PES for so many years I wasn't sure I could be bothered to learn the controls properly for FIFA!
    I'm sure there's a control setting on FIFA so it's more like PES!

Liverpool FC
    _______

XbL: Nades x
    PSN: iNaades

• Nades 13 Oct 2012 21:10:43 1,212 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I was waiting for that Data Pack all bloody week, so I could start recking on Masters League, it finally get's here, I come home from work, turn Xbox on, Look at a message from Konami saying it's had some issues.....my face: :D :) :o :| :/ :( :'( >:(
    Really annoying now I have to wait till, probably next week, was looking forward to playing it all weekend =(.

Liverpool FC
    _______

• teamHAM 13 Oct 2012 22:15:45 2,887 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @nades

Still down for 360?

/sadface

XBox Live, Origin, PSN and Steam: teamHAM

• Nades 13 Oct 2012 22:57:47 1,212 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    teamHAM wrote:
    @nades

Still down for 360?

/sadface
    It was when I looked a couple of hours ago, I think we have to wait till next week now =/

Liverpool FC
    _______

• Slurmseh 13 Oct 2012 23:55:37 2,337 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Somehow signed Ronaldo for my ML team. Now have a front three of Reus, Ronaldo and Suarez. With Torres, Quaresma and Suso as back ups.

Ronaldo is rated at 101!
  • Dougs 14 Oct 2012 00:34:25 67,299 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Just had an hour on MLO. I like the idea but the application sucks. First match was pitched against some bloke clearly miles better than me and with a fully fleshed out team. Got battered. 2nd game was much better, still lost but at least it was close. Default players are spastics though.
  • MontyBrewster 14 Oct 2012 11:16:22 253 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Stick with it Dougs. The matchmaking sucks balls but at least you'll get more cash for playing better teams, often times you'll get a scripting boost when the game's a mismatch too.

Try and use up your existing contracts with the default players before selling them, sell a few of the worst guys and bring in some 70+ rated players. Dixon Etuhu (DMF), Odemwingie, Kevin Nolan, Jack Cork were all good cheap buys for me this year. Fraser Forster's a good starting keeper and give priority to improving the defence.

Started playing last year's MLO in January and once you get past the initial struggles it's really good, played over 300 games in the end.
  • Dougs 14 Oct 2012 14:47:11 67,299 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Cheers. Will try to persist. Just think there should be an easier way to build your team. Still not worked out the contracts etc either. Do they lapse at the end of the term?
  • Nades 14 Oct 2012 21:58:19 1,212 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @Dougs
    It is very annoying when you get smashed by some kid with a wey better team, especially if he's one of those people who just through ball it all the time =|

Liverpool FC
    _______

• Nades 14 Oct 2012 22:00:16 1,212 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @Slurmseh
    WTF? How many seasons have you done? Oh and how many boots do you have? I wanna know how long it'll be till everyone on my team won't be wearing plain black boots :/

Liverpool FC
    _______

• Dougs 14 Oct 2012 22:23:56 67,299 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Don't think I'll be Going back. No sooner do I play through 4 more games to get my rating (2 of which were humiliating, one narrow defeat, one draw), I'm pitched against someone with a 800 rating, 900 team. I was rated at 200 with a 600 team. Throw me a bone ffs!
  • kentmonkey 14 Oct 2012 22:25:39 20,614 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Tried to follow those really really shit instructions to download the data pack. Ended up deleting the wrong thing, now all my 'training' progress has been cleared.

That pissed me off quite a bit.

AI now seems to have developed telepathy with through balls.
  • Lyserberg 14 Oct 2012 22:44:18 349 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    My PC was having some serious issues lately, and i couldn't play PES 2013 + i reformated it and now i'm having a serious issue of my OS not being able to detect my DVD drive i'll probably use Ubuntu's DualBoot to see if he can detects the drive for me because for the moment i'm not able to reinstall it.
    That's it for now i didn't progress that much from my last update, really looking foward to get this game back to my hard drive and see what the ML has yet to deliver !

La cerise sur le gāteau!

• LionheartDJH 14 Oct 2012 23:20:48 19,398 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Nades wrote:
    @Slurmseh
    WTF? How many seasons have you done? Oh and how many boots do you have? I wanna know how long it'll be till everyone on my team won't be wearing plain black boots :/
    I reckon he could be end of first season, if he is playing as Liverpool (judging by players there) like me and did reasonably alright then he'll be swimming in cash. I resisted the temptation to sign marquee/superstar players though as I want to grow a team over time (hence I signed the likes of McLean when I could have had Bale).

In terms of boots I think I finished my first season with maybe 5/6 pairs. A couple of those came from players I signed though. I guess with the new boots added in Data Pack 2 that they might be more freely available. Tbh I was dead against the boots idea when it was first announced but I actually quite like it (adding little stats boosts to improve certain players), and the aesthetic element of it really hasn't bothered me despite my OCDness for realism!

She dives for cheese pasties

• Dougs 14 Oct 2012 23:38:16 67,299 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I just managed to delete a pair. Thought I was swapping them. Doh.
  • Lyserberg 15 Oct 2012 11:26:49 349 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    It's pretty much the same thing for me, at first i wasn't too excited about this whole boots idea and the fact that some of the talented players actually got quite impacted by wearing black boots, but at the end it adds a pinch of difficulty and it allows me to somewhat make a slower player go faster, a player with a weak shot to shoot stronger...etc that kind of really cool stuff that i didn't think of when i first hated this idea !

La cerise sur le gāteau!

• Dougs 15 Oct 2012 23:28:21 67,299 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    MLO is infuriatingly implemented. The way you build your team is shite, as the match making is crap and there are no leagues running with which to play against those similar to you consistently. Even when the match making does give you a chance in terms of rating, I run into a Suarez/Defoe/Kagawa front line. Plus others. Gah!
  • dsmx 16 Oct 2012 00:02:31 7,589 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    you get more money though from losing to a great team than winning against a crap team.

"If we hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a a house of cards, checkmate." Zapp Brannigan

• Dougs 16 Oct 2012 08:25:25 67,299 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Maybe so, but getting thumped every game until you have enough cash to buy some players ain't fun. The Net Code holds up quite well for once
  • robc84 16 Oct 2012 09:18:35 5,522 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I've been holding off downloading the patch / data pack as I heard there have been issues.

Have these issues been resolved yet (PS3), and does anyone know what exactly they changed in the patch? I'm reluctant to d/l it as although the gameplay is far from perfect, it is genereally fun most of the time and I'm worried they will ruin it with a patch.....
  • Dougs 16 Oct 2012 10:14:57 67,299 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I've not noticed any real changes to gameplay after the patch, aside from maybe being a bit less fluid in the animations. Other forums will tell you otherwise but u have my doubts they can change much with a 12MB patch.

Data pack 2 issues hae been resolved too on PS3. You'll need to update any OF though.
  • robc84 16 Oct 2012 10:23:09 5,522 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Dougs wrote:
    I've not noticed any real changes to gameplay after the patch, aside from maybe being a bit less fluid in the animations. Other forums will tell you otherwise but u have my doubts they can change much with a 12MB patch.

Data pack 2 issues hae been resolved too on PS3. You'll need to update any OF though.
    Nice one thanks.

Yeah I had a feeling I'd need to update my OF, which is another reason why I've been delaying. Will an updated OF update my current ML?

also, any suggestions on decent OF's? I've heard Paul2478's file is quite good.
  • Dougs 16 Oct 2012 10:28:24 67,299 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I'm using Paul's at the moment, it's pretty decent. Really waiting for the latest GTM one though which is excellent. Should update your ML no bother. There's a couple of hoops you have to go through after DL the data pack, shouldn't have to delete anything though!
  • robc84 16 Oct 2012 11:02:47 5,522 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Excellent I'll give it all a try later. Thanks for the info.
  • dsmx 16 Oct 2012 12:37:05 7,589 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    For those that have it on the PC smokes patch for PES is up but you need a clean install for it to work. http://pes-smoke-patch.blogspot.co.uk/

"If we hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a a house of cards, checkmate." Zapp Brannigan

• Fydria 16 Oct 2012 12:43:11 561 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    dsmx wrote:
    For those that have it on the PC smokes patch for PES is up but you need a clean install for it to work. http://pes-smoke-patch.blogspot.co.uk/
    Tempting..
  • Page

of 41 First / Last