When selling a used Playstation 3 - what.. Page 2

• Page

of 2 First / Last

Next
  • Deleted user 26 May 2012 07:26:49
    Simple answer to original question should have been more along the lines of :

1. Format PS3 HD
    2. Log into Sony account via PC and delete credit card details

..there's £2.02 in my Sony Wallet. I guess Sony will be keeping that. If all 35million Playstation 3 users walked away leaving £2 in their Sony Wallet, thats a nice £70 million for Sony. Not bad.

I canít help but think, the next time I get into future gaming might possibly be when Playstation 4 + Gran Turismo arrives. My guess is, around 6 years time.

As for current gen, thereís only 2 games Iím going to miss out on. The Last Guardian, which sounds like a doomed tech demo, reading between the lines, and The Last of Us, again it looks amazing, but how well will it really play ?

I hope to pick up my Playstation 2 today as itís have a new laser fitted. Iím so looking forward to playing Silent Hill 2 again. I played and completed it back when it first arrived. Since then, my brain has all but erased 90 percent of it. Itíll feel like reading a good book for a second time. There hasnít been anything quite like Silent Hill 2 on Playstation 3.

Edited by blacksea at 07:29:22 26-05-2012
  • DUFFMAN5 26 May 2012 07:51:12 14,775 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    blacksea wrote:
    Simple answer to original question should have been more along the lines of :

1. Format PS3 HD
    2. Log into Sony account via PC and delete credit card details

I hope to pick up my Playstation 2 today as itís have a new laser fitted. Iím so looking forward to playing Silent Hill 2 again. I played and completed it back when it first arrived. Since then, my brain has all but erased 90 percent of it. Itíll feel like reading a good book for a second time. There hasnít been anything quite like Silent Hill 2 on Playstation 3.
    The 2 Forbidden Siren games or "siren" on ps2 are really creepy, well worth a look.

Edited by DUFFMAN5 at 07:51:44 26-05-2012

"Duffman the grey is thrusting in the direction of the problem! Oh, yeah!"

• ibenam 25 Nov 2012 12:29:04 1,437 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Im selling my PS3 but am keeping my Vita

Is it just a case of syncing for trophies then deleting account and formatting HD?

Will all of the PSN games stay available to download on my VITA,

Im thinking the likes of Journey which may be available for VITA in the future.

Thanks
  • Flying_Pig 25 Nov 2012 15:43:41 11,045 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @ibenam - I believe so. Purchases are linked to your account, rather than console.

Obviously you won't be able to download any non-Vita compatable titles onto your Vita...
  • Page

of 2 First / Last

Next