Grand Knights History

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • Zerrin 4 Apr 2012 18:33:55 14 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Remember this game? More specifically, remember this?: http://goo.gl/5FM2R

"Early next year", they said. Well it is now the last month of what could have last year been considered "early next year". And yet, I've seen neither hide no hair of it since then. And, believe me, I've looked. I scoured the Rising Star website only to find [no mention whatsoever of the game. Not even the original article of their intent to publish it here!

Seeing today's article about Way of the Samurai 4 reminded me of their latest release schedule, which does not include GKH. I emailed Rising Star about it a week ago and have yet to hear back. (Of course, I never heard back from them about Sumioni, either).

And yes, I know there's an official thread about GKH already, but the last post there was six months ago and a game developed by a company like Vanillaware deserves some fresh attention.

Edited by Zerrin at 14:01:04 05-04-2012
  • HiddenAway 5 Apr 2012 12:46:11 14,856 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Vanillaware have already had to delay Dragon's Crown on Vita/PS3 so I imagine any translation work on this has come to a screeching halt. You'll find that XSeed have the same problem in the US.

On Twitter: @HiddenAway1

• Deleted user 5 April 2012 14:53:49
    XSEED have said that they are waiting on Vanillaware to do the programming on the translation, but Vanillaware won't help them out until they finish with Dragon's Crown.

And, as HiddenAway said, Dragon's Crown has been delayed.

So I'm sure Rising Star are in the same boat.
  • Zerrin 6 Apr 2012 13:50:27 14 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Got it. I had seen something along those lines while researching the issue, but it's nice to get confirmation.
  • HiddenAway 2 May 2012 06:43:40 14,856 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Cancelled

:(

On Twitter: @HiddenAway1

• Murbal 2 May 2012 08:14:38 21,924 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @HiddenAway I love how there's still adverts under the article to pre-order it.
  • santashi 2 May 2012 08:28:39 5,049 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Aw, that's such a shame. :/

PSN ID: finn1
    3DS: 3497-0005-6756

• Page

of 1

Previous Next